User Tag List

Page 209 of 327 FirstFirst ... 109 159 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 259 309 ... LastLast
Results 3,537 to 3,553 of 5552

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

check the other various apacs website but I doubt there's any left. It's been a while and the other AT clones are disappearing as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LD rules! View Post
    oh ok, any idea where else I could get the AT700 clone
    Check the following: http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-PROTECH-ARMO...item230af6f49e

and

http://cgi.ebay.com/NEW-APACS-POWER-...item2303c14e6c

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi i'm looking for a single's racket.... I really not sure but i want something light and head heavy... What Apacs racket do you all recommend... To tell you the truth i dont really know any other racket besides Yonex.. i now have a nanospeed7700...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Consider Apacs lethal 70 or lethal 60 if not available in your area.. Very highly rated. If you live in KL = Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia you should have no trouble finding some nice apacs resellers around you area and demoing a bunch of rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the help i was considering ProAce but might look into Apacs now since i read a lot of posts saying that Apacs is a cheaper version of Yonex rackets But if yonex is out with the Arc Saber series, which one is the similar Apacs series?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What particular thing about the Arc Saber series do you want to have in your racket?
    Or is it just the marketing hype of the Arc Saber that you believe is better than other rackets?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saniljit View Post
    Thanks for the help i was considering ProAce but might look into Apacs now since i read a lot of posts saying that Apacs is a cheaper version of Yonex rackets But if yonex is out with the Arc Saber series, which one is the similar Apacs series?
    light + head heavy = Apacs Lethal Light. do some search for it. not every expensive too.
    if ProAce, the SweetSpot 2000 is head heavy but it's a 3u. cheap too. definitely below Rm200.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saniljit View Post
    Hi i'm looking for a single's racket.... I really not sure but i want something light and head heavy... What Apacs racket do you all recommend... To tell you the truth i dont really know any other racket besides Yonex.. i now have a nanospeed7700...
    Consider APACS Lethal 66 - Weight is around 70grams before stringing & Balance point at 300mm. Its a 7U racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    light + head heavy = Apacs Lethal Light. do some search for it. not every expensive too.
    if ProAce, the SweetSpot 2000 is head heavy but it's a 3u. cheap too. definitely below Rm200.
    May be the SUPER LIGHT II

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

has any1 tried lethal 90 ere? gimme ur comment...tq

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Lethal 90 first impressions

Quote Originally Posted by kennyhks View Post
    has any1 tried lethal 90 ere? gimme ur comment...tq
    Apacs Leathal90 UK, Tension 24/26lbs

I got it last friday and was able to play 3 sessions since. I had only 1 racket (Yonex MP22, lower tension, more flexible shaft) as a reference. I'm still getting used to it, but I can tell I like it. In some aspects, I felt instant improvement, there are however some things i have to cope with right now. Note that I can only give you a personal impression, due the time i played it and my lack of having many other rackets to compare.

As an earlier post here said, L90 is a strange beast that need taming.

The smashes are incredibly sharp, precise and faster than before, even with the higher string tension. The maneuverability of this racket is really good, I fish attacking shots and return them, that I previously wouldn't. Drops from the rearcourt come smooth and precise, as always.

What I feel is that the L90 requires more powerful hits for clears and drives (maybe also due to the higher tension), which is no problem for my forehands. My backhand however, which is still developing (in terms of hitting technique), has become significantly weaker.
    But after 3 sessions already, my confidence in hitting backhands increases again and hopefully soon i can hit them as usual.
    However, be careful if your hitting technique has flaws, this racket will likely punish you; playwise and also healthwise, if you try to get power in your shots with raw muscle.

One major issue at the moment are my tight netdrop returns, which worked perfectly with my bouncy old MP22 (virtually just had to hold it under the birdie and it would hop back over the net), but with L90 most of them are caught in the net right now. The higher string tension certainly does it's part to that, but the ultra stiff shaft most likely makes shots, where only a small racket-movement is possible, more difficult to play. So no tumbling netshots for me at the moment. Hopefully, I get the control and the right dosage of power for these shots back, soon. But at the moment, it puzzles me, because with a stiffer racket, actually control should be better.

Overall, Lethal 90 is a racket that's great to play with, but it is challenging, indeed.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

APACS PU Super Grip

We are all big APACS fans here...Yay!!
    I read through DinkAlot's grip ratings and he's given APACS PU Super grip his highest rating:
    http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...er-Grip-Review

I'm not too sure if any of guys, being an APACS fan, is a big fan of its grips as well?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wao, a bit better than karakal pu super grip , i think must have a try ~ thanks for sharing~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wuzent View Post
    wao, a bit better than karakal pu super grip , i think must have a try ~ thanks for sharing~
    Yeah, man...I thought those RKEP grips are good as recommended on this forum and I ordered a whole bunch. Sadly, it turned out that those are not as good as the Karakal PU that I've tried. I think my palms are too sweaty and what I also heard, APACS PU Super grips is the same as Karakal's.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ghooga View Post
    Yeah, man...I thought those RKEP grips are good as recommended on this forum and I ordered a whole bunch. Sadly, it turned out that those are not as good as the Karakal PU that I've tried. I think my palms are too sweaty and what I also heard, APACS PU Super grips is the same as Karakal's.
    if it really can be compared with Karakal, i will definitely get some to try and it's cheaper too. currently using Victor Nanotec PU grips which costs a little bit more than Karakals

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ghooga View Post
    after almost 2 years then you realized ? ..... c'mon it is as sticky on the Grip sub-forum ....