User Tag List

Page 222 of 327 FirstFirst ... 122 172 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 272 322 ... LastLast
Results 3,758 to 3,774 of 5543

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #3758
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webbingmania View Post
    I heard that Apacs is going to introduce a Yonex Voltic clone racket.
    Anyone seen it??
    No surprise and you dont have to see it, it will be exactly like Voltric (beside the Apacs name will be "Voltron")

  2. #3759
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    498
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi all! my friend wanted to buy a new racket! so what apacs racket should i recommend him?(no tantrum 200 here)
    -he loves doubles
    -has great defence and netplay
    -weak at smashes
    -love head light racket!
    i tought of nano900 power for him ...his price range is rm100 - 2xx

  3. #3760
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    498
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    oh and my friend is selling me a lethal 8...how does it feel? (i 100% gonna buy it since he strung it with nbg98 and is only selling for rm50)

  4. #3761
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK & the seven seas
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi

    Does anyone know what is the APACS nano pro 9900 looks like as reviewed by Sir Dinkalot?
    I do not seems to be able to find this racket

    Is it the same as APACS nano 9900 or APACS nano 9900power?

    or can some one post the Specification of the APACS nano pro 9900?

    Which current APACS racket have the same properties as teh APACS nano pro 9900?

    Thanks

  5. #3762
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hahaha....
    and with the tagline "Protector of the Universe!!"


    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    No surprise and you dont have to see it, it will be exactly like Voltric (beside the Apacs name will be "Voltron")

  6. #3763
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    california
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by txv611 View Post
    how about the vibration control on this slayer 380? i have the apacs 9900 and felt quite little vibration. is the slayer 380 better in this regard?
    From what i've experienced, the slayer 380 has less vibration that the nano9900.

  7. #3764
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Port Dickson Malaysia
    Posts
    33
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey , I'm 15 years old and I play singles . I like to clear , lift , drop , and when the return is half court I smash . My smash is okay . For years I've been using a Fleet racquet , the paint job looks like Yonex NanoSpeed 6000 , but the head is kind of oval, like the Z-Slash . Overall, it's light , and I'm quite comfortable using it . But since I need another racquet now , is the :

    Slayer 330 okay for me ?

  8. #3765
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maximR View Post
    Hey , I'm 15 years old and I play singles . I like to clear , lift , drop , and when the return is half court I smash . My smash is okay . For years I've been using a Fleet racquet , the paint job looks like Yonex NanoSpeed 6000 , but the head is kind of oval, like the Z-Slash . Overall, it's light , and I'm quite comfortable using it . But since I need another racquet now , is the :

    Slayer 330 okay for me ?
    I would suggest Lethal Light Power . Name says it all !!

  9. #3766
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Setia Alam
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone in this fan club wan sell lethal 70..???..i wanna buy from u if u hve one

  10. #3767
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK & the seven seas
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi,
    could either maximR. Koolsan or tranceaddict post teh specification of the rackets they recomment and gave a brief account why they think the proposed racket is a good replacement?
    I am considering changing my racket.

    Thanks

  11. #3768
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skanbuzz View Post
    Hi,
    could either maximR. Koolsan or tranceaddict post teh specification of the rackets they recomment and gave a brief account why they think the proposed racket is a good replacement?
    I am considering changing my racket.

    Thanks
    Medium flex + lightweight have given me more power & better control ( mine has been strung at 28 lbs PS , by Killoo - the best stringer in Mauritius ) and the result is absolutely amazing . Like maximR I also like to drop , lift , clear + smash from midcourt .This racket would , imho , help improve his game .

  12. #3769
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK & the seven seas
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Koolsan,

    do you play single or double game?
    Compared to nano 9900 would it generate more power in smashes?
    I am afraid that it is too light is a problem
    Any comments is very welcome

  13. #3770
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Location
    Mauritius
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I play singles . Yeah I guess it would not be idesl for doubles . In which case the Lethal 70 or tantrum 300 would be more indicated - if power is what you are looking for .

  14. #3771
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maximR View Post
    Hey , I'm 15 years old and I play singles . I like to clear , lift , drop , and when the return is half court I smash . My smash is okay . For years I've been using a Fleet racquet , the paint job looks like Yonex NanoSpeed 6000 , but the head is kind of oval, like the Z-Slash . Overall, it's light , and I'm quite comfortable using it . But since I need another racquet now , is the :

    Slayer 330 okay for me ?
    you should get a racket which has less impact shock and/or vibration. sometime those things can damage bones and joints. its better to not to have those at your age. most of the APACS rackets are stiff and have high impact shock/vibration. >90g APACS rackets will have less shock - like T200/300 and also same is true for visible hollow 1700 and up , AP etc. - they have enough material to absorb the shock. The other way you can avoid such shock is to use low string tension.

  15. #3772
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Apacs Finapi 77 similar to Yonex Voltric 70

    Just read from a thread http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...pacs-Finapi-77
    that the Apacs Voltric clone now available at http://www.badmintonbay.com/product_...roducts_id=253

    The cosmetic on this racket looks nice

    Wonder how this racket will perform in the court? Can't wait to try it out.

  16. #3773
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Setia Alam
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    you should get a racket which has less impact shock and/or vibration. sometime those things can damage bones and joints. its better to not to have those at your age. most of the APACS rackets are stiff and have high impact shock/vibration. >90g APACS rackets will have less shock - like T200/300 and also same is true for visible hollow 1700 and up , AP etc. - they have enough material to absorb the shock. The other way you can avoid such shock is to use low string tension.
    when i about to buy lthl70 at market shop...the owner tell me tht apacs hve high vbrtn which is bad...the fact ur r tellg r the truth .

  17. #3774
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow is been a while i not chat over here
    since i create this topic i dun expect much APACS fans
    great brand , great fans

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •