User Tag List

Page 226 of 327 FirstFirst ... 126 176 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 276 326 ... LastLast
Results 3,826 to 3,842 of 5553

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sangkut Net View Post
    Somewhere somehow i seems cant handle my Tantrum 200 as good as my V2000....probably my tension is too high at 25
    It took longer time for me to get used to T200 at 25lbs. After that I had new problems of joint pains - I am blaming the T200 because other factors did not change much. In contrast VH1700 at 25lbs ( I guess this is similar to VH2000) is easy to use. I am back with VH1700 again. May be low string tension will help for T200.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just got the Apacs Lethal 11 from Honly (JB) at around RM140 with string and grip. Initially, I thought I got a wrong racket as it is very light, though it's a 4U. However, I beginning to like it as it's produces sharp smashes and fast maneuverable. I tried it for singles and doubles and my take is, this is a good affordable racket for offensive players. I love the whipping sound it produced.
    Im wondering how's the 'Lethal 7 offensive' fared ? That's heavier and a new model.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Agree on the T200 takes longer time getting used to. I am fortunate enough that I never suffered from joint pains. I also had mine strung @ 25lbs which suits me just fine.

Anyways T200 is very solid and its hard to get some other racket at that price with that much solid feeling.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

What do you think is the likely culprit when one start to develop pain at elbow? Too high tension string or too stiff racket?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by l3ryan View Post
    anyone here using Lethal 100?

feel like getting myself one, any comments or past experience playing with this racket?
    I heard this racket cost ~M$350 in JB very pricey for an Apacs racket

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by txv611 View Post
    What do you think is the likely culprit when one start to develop pain at elbow? Too high tension string or too stiff racket?
    i had the same problem before... was advise that either the tension too high for me or the racket vibrates alot therefore causing that problem

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, do you have distributor in Thailand? I interest in EdgeSaberZ

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lneoas View Post
    i had the same problem before... was advise that either the tension too high for me or the racket vibrates alot therefore causing that problem
    I just got an info from our Apacs dealer that the VH is actually a range of rackets which absorbs shocks. Prob u shud try that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    I heard this racket cost ~M$350 in JB very pricey for an Apacs racket
    Lethal 100 and Slayer 99 is currently APACS most expensive rackets...I manage to hold both rackets at a pros hop in KL...both of them felt almost the same tho' Lethal 100 is more head heavy....both didn't shy away from showing their graphite weaving on the entire racket (i presume to justify the price) and both have the muscle power frame position at 12, 5 and 7....and both very expensive!!! for APACS racket that is RM380 for Lethal 100 and RM345 for Slayer 99

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The lethal100, Slayer99, lurid power 21, 22, 23 just reached my online store today.

Looking forward to try it out.

The lurid power bp can be adjusted by its buttcap weight. Very innovative.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can somebody told me why apacs logo at the bottom of handle have many variation?? got the black background with yellow letter, diamond background, etc..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tahawk View Post
    can somebody told me why apacs logo at the bottom of handle have many variation?? got the black background with yellow letter, diamond background, etc..
    different batch maybe?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    different batch maybe?
    owner sports shop told me another design, another factory made it.. apacs just paid to factory in China to make a racket for them.. not a single factory.. many factories.. main important, different QC from different factory.. that what he told me.. after thinking, its quite true.. i buy power concept 998 2 years ago.. and i buy z-spark last week.. same handle butt.. its a same batch?? i dont think so..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I looked at ebay and found a dealer that is selling combination of 2 apacs racket at the very cheap price, name is "pro_one_sports" They are in KL, does any of you know have ever dealt with them and is it reliable with that very cheap price as I heard there are copies of apacs in the market...
    Thanks for all comment

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by theerac View Post
    Hi, I looked at ebay and found a dealer that is selling combination of 2 apacs racket at the very cheap price, name is "pro_one_sports" They are in KL, does any of you know have ever dealt with them and is it reliable with that very cheap price as I heard there are copies of apacs in the market...
    Thanks for all comment
    at my place, u can buy 2 apacs racket below rm200.. apacs is malaysia brand btw.. no wonder you can buy that racket so cheap when ur be there..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone using Lethal 18 here? Can give comment to it?

http://www.badmintonbay.com/product_...roducts_id=256

Just bought this as my 1st racquet, dont know how to judge it as no much experience on other racquet.

Try to find review from the internet, but seems no one having it and giving comments

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tahawk View Post
    at my place, u can buy 2 apacs racket below rm200.. apacs is malaysia brand btw.. no wonder you can buy that racket so cheap when ur be there..
    Thanks, I thought it is UK brand! so now it was purchased by Malaysian, if so another good products from MY.