User Tag List

Page 234 of 327 FirstFirst ... 134 184 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 284 ... LastLast
Results 3,962 to 3,978 of 5552

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by diaryman View Post
    Would you mind telling me where you got T200 for that price? Does that include shipping?

thanks,
    P
    Andrew - racquet_sports.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    Wow good deal. Was it brand new, and where did you get it from?

Yes, I think the same too. Its a brand new one with custom string (with my choice of color). I have already mentioned about the source in my previous post. From are you getting them from? You also got a good deal.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Any APACS racquet similar to ...

NS 9000 S or X ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    Yes, I think the same too. Its a brand new one with custom string (with my choice of color). I have already mentioned about the source in my previous post. From are you getting them from? You also got a good deal.
    Yes I think I got a pretty good deal, considering it included delivery. They (Tantrum 300 + Lethal 70) just arrived! Will give them a whirl tonight. I think I must be the only one who owns both the Lethal 60 and Lethal 70 - I have heard they are identical, which is good, as the Lethal 60 is probably the greatest racket of all time for me (Yonex doesn't even come close).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes I think I got a pretty good deal, considering it included delivery. They (Tantrum 300 + Lethal 70) just arrived! Will give them a whirl tonight. I think I must be the only one who owns both the Lethal 60 and Lethal 70 - I have heard they are identical, which is good, as the Lethal 60 is probably the greatest racket of all time for me (Yonex doesn't even come close).

.. which Yonex racket did you use before?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.. which Yonex racket did you use before?
    Good question. To be honest, I haven't tried many for long periods. I'll list some Yonex rackets that I've tried in the past (in no particular order):
    1. Old school Carbonex rackets (can't remember which ones exactly, but I used quite a few) - decent rackets to use back in the 1990's.
    2. ARCSABER 7 (trying to sell this one right now) - didn't like it from the start.
    3. ARMORTEC 700 (can't remember which version) - good head heavy racket that took me quite a while to adapt to.
    4. NANOSPEED 9900 - good racket for doubles play, but I prefer a head heavy racket.
    5. ARCSABER Z-Slash - difficult racket to adapt to, but decent power and accuracy once I did.

The two Yonex rackets I'd personally rate the highest are the ARMORTEC 700 and the ARCSABER Z-Slash. I know the VOLTRIC 80 has recently been released and gets amazing reviews all over - I haven't personally tried it, so I can't comment on it.

What I do know is that the apacs Lethal 60 is by far the best racket I've ever used. I'm yet to try the Tantrum 300, but I'm hoping it will be nearly as good as the Lethal 60 (and secretly hoping that it's even better!).

I'm not alone in thinking that (some) apacs rackets are better than anything Yonex has offered:
    http://badminton-racket.blogspot.com...00-review.html
    It feels "spot on", better than anything i have ever played with, and that includes all of the latest Yonex offerings, such as the Arcsabers and the Nanospeeds. It is better than all of them, by a long way.
    Also keep in mind that apacs rackets are generally about 50-100 US dollars cheaper. Crazy!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have heard that L60 vibrates? Do you feel that?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Also keep in mind that apacs rackets are generally about 50-100 US dollars cheaper. Crazy!
    I would say that Yonex rackets are overly overpriced! Way to go APACS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think I must be the only one who owns both the Lethal 60 and Lethal 70 - I have heard they are identical, which is good, as the Lethal 60 is probably the greatest racket of all time for me (Yonex doesn't even come close).
    In your opinion, which Yonex racket comes closest to Lethal 60?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have heard that L60 vibrates? Do you feel that?
    No, the Lethal 60 is a very stable and solid racket.

Quote Originally Posted by ghooga View Post
    In your opinion, which Yonex racket comes closest to Lethal 60?
    As I said, I haven't tried that many (see above for the ones I have). None have performed as well as the Lethal 60 (just my opinion I suppose). The Z-Slash and the Armortec 700 are probably the best Yonex rackets I have tried.
    Last edited by ssj100; 04-14-2011 at 05:56 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

my high end apacs racket just only wrex100.. beside that im got low end such ES z spark n ES10 white.. hopefully i can get more like lethal 100 or tantrum 200 asap.. but right now im very satisfied with wrex100 performance..

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by tahawk View Post
    my high end apacs racket just only wrex100.. beside that im got low end such ES z spark n ES10 white.. hopefully i can get more like lethal 100 or tantrum 200 asap.. but right now im very satisfied with wrex100 performance..
    I'd be careful with the Lethal 100:
    However, I suspect if you like the Armortec 700, you will also like this racket. The reviewer didn't like it much, and I think I can understand why - it takes quite a bit of time to adapt to such a head heavy racket if you are not used to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'd be careful with the Lethal 100:
    However, I suspect if you like the Armortec 700, you will also like this racket. The reviewer didn't like it much, and I think I can understand why - it takes quite a bit of time to adapt to such a head heavy racket if you are not used to it.
    all my racket are considered head heavy.. but its come to even balance when i wrap with thick grip on handle.. so cannot generate enough power from head heavy racket.. very dont like smaller handle.. what a waste for me if im threat 3U racket like that.. lol..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Someone is selling me APACS lethal 90..can anyone tell me is specs ? i tried google but no results shown..i would like to get comments from people that used this racket before..thx

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Calvin789 View Post
    Someone is selling me APACS lethal 90..can anyone tell me is specs ? i tried google but no results shown..i would like to get comments from people that used this racket before..thx
    http://badminton-racket.blogspot.com...90-review.html

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Okay, I have now tried out the Tantrum 300 and generally speaking, I find it even better than the already amazing Lethal 60/70. However, I'll need to mention a few things.

I decided to measure the balance points of my Lethal 60, Lethal 70, and Tantrum 300.

The Lethal 60 is strung with Yonex BG65 at 27 pounds, although I'm pretty sure it's more like 25. The Lethal 70 and Tantrum 300 are both strung with Apacs Slayer 66 at 26 pounds.

All three rackets have had the original grips removed. The Lethal 60 has some sort of Ashaway grip on it (quite thick). The Lethal 70 and Tantrum 300 both have some sort of thinner Apacs grip.

I already predicted that the Lethal 60 would be the least head heavy, given it had the thicker grip. But I didn't realise it was so much more head light! (I put a range because I don't think I was that accurate):
    Lethal 60: 280-282mm
    Tantrum 300: 288-290mm
    Lethal 70: 292-294mm

Anyway, I've been playing with the Lethal 60 for over 1 year and I've found it amazing. However, so far, the Tantrum 300 is playing even better for me. I actually found the Lethal 70 harder to use, but I think it's all technique related (given that for me, it's quite a lot more head heavy).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default APACS Grip Size.

I think APACS G2 is too narrow. Often I need to wrap an overgrip or PU grip on top it. Is this true for others? This increases overall weight by 6-13gm and changes the balance point.