User Tag List

Page 239 of 326 FirstFirst ... 139 189 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 289 ... LastLast
Results 4,047 to 4,063 of 5541

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #4047
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,406
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    By the way, which of you owns a 4U Tantrum 200? How does it play for you?

    As far as I can tell, 3U Tantrum 200 = Tantrum 300 (only comes in 3U I think). Obviously the 4U Tantrum 200 is lighter and should be better defensively?

  2. #4048
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,406
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BengGuan View Post
    L60 and 70 i have. In term of power between this 2 racket, still prefer L70. L70 have much-much power but little bit lack of manuver compare to L60. T200 and 300 similar racket with same spec, but have different materials. Compare L70 and T200, i choose T200. Because this racket have ideal combination for speed and power.

    All apacs models have own character. But from this 5 models, L60, L70, T200, T300 also Slayer 99. I still choose T200.
    That's very interesting, given the L60 = L70, and the T200 (3U) = T300. Can you please tell me where you heard otherwise, and/or better still, quote the (hopefully) reliable source? Thanks.

  3. #4049
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    By the way, which of you owns a 4U Tantrum 200? How does it play for you?

    As far as I can tell, 3U Tantrum 200 = Tantrum 300 (only comes in 3U I think). Obviously the 4U Tantrum 200 is lighter and should be better defensively?
    I have 3U T200. In you are person have fast reaction and playing more defensive then you must looking for 4U.

  4. #4050
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    That's very interesting, given the L60 = L70, and the T200 (3U) = T300. Can you please tell me where you heard otherwise, and/or better still, quote the (hopefully) reliable source? Thanks.
    I know all this from my friends. Then i think he is very reliable. L50, 60 and 70 have own spec that designed by APACS for distribution reason.

  5. #4051
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,406
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BengGuan View Post
    I know all this from my friends. Then i think he is very reliable. L50, 60 and 70 have own spec that designed by APACS for distribution reason.
    What exactly are the differences (specs and material-wise) between the L60 and L70? Also, what are the differences (specs and material-wise) between the T200 and T300? Do you have them strung indentically with identical grips? If not, it's hard to compare them accurately.

  6. #4052
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,406
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyway, for me currently, my L60 is strung with Yonex BG65 at 27 pounds (although feels more like 25), while my Lethal 70 is strung with apacs slayer 66 at 26 pounds. They are both gripped identically. I find that they both have a very similar feel on hitting, even though they are strung at different tensions and with different string. I don't own a Tantrum 200, but if it's anything like the Tantrum 300, it will be an amazing racket. I can definitely feel the difference of feel between the Tantrum 300 and Lethal 60/70. The Tantrum 300 feels even more accurate than the Lethal 60/70 (for my own abilities anyway). It's a (near) perfect racket! I still sometimes prefer the Lethal 60/70, as it potentially gives me more power - I really enjoy smashing.

  7. #4053
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    47
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi , I would like to know if there are professional (advanced ) players who play with your racquets. If yes could you tell me if with which racquet they play . Thx

  8. #4054
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BengGuan View Post
    L60 and 70 i have. In term of power between this 2 racket, still prefer L70. L70 have much-much power but little bit lack of manuver compare to L60. T200 and 300 similar racket with same spec, but have different materials. Compare L70 and T200, i choose T200. Because this racket have ideal combination for speed and power.

    All apacs models have own character. But from this 5 models, L60, L70, T200, T300 also Slayer 99. I still choose T200.
    Whoa, awesome collection there. How would you rate the shaft stiffness of those against each other, and maybe against something like the AS8dx?

  9. #4055
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Markham, ON
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just got my rackets from Apacscanada! I can't wait to try them out.


    Uploaded with ImageShack.us

  10. #4056
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,406
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi GaryC, I can see you got a Lethal 70 and a Lurid Power 23 (adjustable handle!?). What are the other 3?

    By the way, I'll be interested in how you find the Lurid Power 23. Enjoy!

  11. #4057
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Markham, ON
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    whoops forgot to mention what they are,

    they are lethal 70, slayer 99, lurid power 21, 22 and 23. i cant wait for tomorrows. ill let you know how i find the 23

    Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    Hi GaryC, I can see you got a Lethal 70 and a Lurid Power 23 (adjustable handle!?). What are the other 3?

    By the way, I'll be interested in how you find the Lurid Power 23. Enjoy!

  12. #4058
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,406
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    You didn't get a Tantrum 200/300?

  13. #4059
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    UK & the seven seas
    Posts
    244
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi GaryC,

    Let us know what you think of the rest of the rackets too
    maybe give a brief on the spec on each racket and what you think after you play with them
    Are you a control player or power, single or double players,?
    Do you have fast swing?

    Thanks

  14. #4060
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,406
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just back from a 2 hour session. Played with the Tantrum 300 and Lethal 70. Simply amazing rackets - I can't say which one is better overall. My consistency is getting much better, and I'm getting some great power out. These rackets are so good, I feel I'm cheating by using them. Nothing I've tried from Yonex or Victor even comes close.

  15. #4061
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    Just back from a 2 hour session. Played with the Tantrum 300 and Lethal 70. Simply amazing rackets - I can't say which one is better overall. My consistency is getting much better, and I'm getting some great power out. These rackets are so good, I feel I'm cheating by using them. Nothing I've tried from Yonex or Victor even comes close.
    Lol, not even the latest MX80 or VT80?

  16. #4062
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Markham, ON
    Posts
    153
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Unfortunately they ran out of stock for now. I'll get one next time

    Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    You didn't get a Tantrum 200/300?

  17. #4063
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Klang,Malaysia
    Posts
    122
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    So how is the apacs racquet doing for u gary? Give us some review

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !¿Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •