User Tag List

Page 249 of 323 FirstFirst ... 149 199 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 299 ... LastLast
Results 4,217 to 4,233 of 5487

Thread: APACS fan club

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    Not too sure. The physics behind badminton rackets is too complicated for me!
    so what's the all negative hype about high end rackets are useless, if you are not even sure about them?? Stop assuming and guessing, starts embrace.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

High praise for the Lethal 90 indeed. Still, that's basically how I feel about the Lethal 60/70!
    I'm not surprise!! I'm yet to find a single BC member who can change your mind LOL

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    so what's the all negative hype about high end rackets are useless, if you are not even sure about them?? Stop assuming and guessing, starts embrace.
    You really should re-read all my posts and put them into context. And please stop putting words in my mouth. I never said "high-end rackets are useless". I have been using "high-end" rackets for years.

By the way, getting my Lethal 70 re-strung at 27 pounds with BG65 string (currently at 26 pounds with apacs Slayer 66 string). The strangest thing happened to the Slayer 66 string on the racket the other day - two of the strings started to peel off near the grommet area! I've heard good reviews about the Slayer 66 string, but at the moment, I'd recommend people to avoid them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    I'm not surprise!! I'm yet to find a single BC member who can change your mind LOL
    Not sure what this has to do with anything. Since when did changing my mind become important?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The one problem i find with all APACS rackets is that the paint jobs are so hit and miss. This doesn't affect performance but when i play, i like to look good. Lethal 90 paint job is cool though. Like the shiny paint (that doesnt chip easily) and the apacs sport uk people gave me some free grips, a t-shirt and socks for free which was really nice of them. Also, after about 3 hours of play, the stencil paint they applied is already coming off quite quickly. Might re do it with some yonex stencil ink. Anyone else noticed this and does anyone have a template for an apacs logo?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I quite like the paint jobs of the Lethal 60/70 and Tantrum 300. I find they don't come off that easily.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I certainly love the Slayer 66 string on my T200. Better than my BG66. But that is on another racket.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You really should re-read all my posts and put them into context. And please stop putting words in my mouth. I never said "high-end rackets are useless". I have been using "high-end" rackets for years.
    hahaha....look whos talking?? Should I pin point your exact post re-useless high end rackets?? And I dont put anything in your mouth (as it wont fit a truck LOL), what goes around comes around you see?

BTW did you read this post from page 1?? sounds like you have not.
    Last edited by Yoppy; 05-14-2011 at 10:30 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Not sure what this has to do with anything. Since when did changing my mind become important?
    No its never important for those who never intend to learn, but I guess if you are already know it all kind a guy, why would you need to read/care to what others said right??

Im not as smart as you, so i found that one of the main purposes of this forum is for everyone to get and give info to others as well as building discussion (a positive one of course - and not a one way trafic) on issues. But I dont know about you, maybe you dont share that same idea as me, only God knows.
    Last edited by Yoppy; 05-14-2011 at 10:27 AM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Elbow Ache!!

OK.. so I have started using the T200 again. now I have increased the radius of racket swing (earlier I used to use my wrist actions, so wrist was nearly at the center) for smash and clear shots. I have realized that this is helping me to avoid elbow ache with this racket. .. and also by this technique I have increased the mass (m) in the angular momentum (mvr) significantly and having great power output.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I quite like the paint jobs of the Lethal 60/70 and Tantrum 300. I find they don't come off that easily.
    Dont get me wrong. The paint jobs look incredible. If i looked as good as my lethal 90, i would have my pick of the girls. It just the paint job isnt quite in line and the stencil paint is coming off after 3 days. I can barely see the apacs logo (which i like). Got stencil ink, just need a template.

Quote Originally Posted by faidz85 View Post
    I certainly love the Slayer 66 string on my T200. Better than my BG66. But that is on another racket.
    I got red stern9 strings on my lethal 90. Just looks so damn good. Hope it doesnt break anytime soon.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    OK.. so I have started using the T200 again. now I have increased the radius of racket swing (earlier I used to use my wrist actions, so wrist was nearly at the center) for smash and clear shots. I have realized that this is helping me to avoid elbow ache with this racket. .. and also by this technique I have increased the mass (m) in the angular momentum (mvr) significantly and having great power output.
    Good to hear sxg2009. Keep us up to date with the T200.

Yoppy, the fact that you're using personal insults reflects your intentions in this thread. I don't think it's warranted.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheNotoriousLIG View Post
    Dont get me wrong. The paint jobs look incredible. If i looked as good as my lethal 90, i would have my pick of the girls. It just the paint job isnt quite in line and the stencil paint is coming off after 3 days. I can barely see the apacs logo (which i like). Got stencil ink, just need a template.

I got red stern9 strings on my lethal 90. Just looks so damn good. Hope it doesnt break anytime soon.
    The Lethal 90 doesn't look as "colourful" as the Lethal 60/70, but I haven't seen it in real life. I actually think the Lethal 70 paint job is a bit too "bright" hehe - prefer the "darker" Lethal 60.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, I'd like to know how the Lethal 90 compares with the Lethal 100. As I understand it, the Lethal 100 got released quite soon after the Lethal 90 did.
    i own lethal 90 and 100 but i still prefer lethal 90 because lethal 100 is really heavy ( i think it's 2U). the good thing about lethal 100 is the colour and structure of racket (look like snake skin). hahaha

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by irwan_kho View Post
    i own lethal 90 and 100 but i still prefer lethal 90 because lethal 100 is really heavy ( i think it's 2U). the good thing about lethal 100 is the colour and structure of racket (look like snake skin). hahaha
    I don't think the Lethal 100 comes in 2U? But I have heard it is super head heavy. Can you measure the balance point unstrung and with original grip?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I don't think the Lethal 100 comes in 2U? But I have heard it is super head heavy. Can you measure the balance point unstrung and with original grip?
    sorry, it's 3U.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yoppy, the fact that you're using personal insults reflects your intentions in this thread. I don't think it's warranted.
    and what is my intentions?? Please accuse me
    Oh BTW I'm sorry if I insulted anyone (I hope it was not you)
    Last edited by Yoppy; 05-16-2011 at 10:03 AM.