User Tag List

Page 256 of 330 FirstFirst ... 156 206 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 306 ... LastLast
Results 4,336 to 4,352 of 5610

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #4336
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    Good to hear that you got the VT80. I think APACS's fan would like to hear which rackets is a winner or a more detail review. Why VT80 is an excellent complement to your APACS rackets? What is missing in your current APACS rackets? Can you be more specific?

    I asked you before that from where did you buy your L70 + 300 for $158. I have not got any reply. I am interested to buy them. Can I get the reply? or it is a hush-hush deal!
    try this website http://www.apacshk.com/

  2. #4337
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Visible Hollow 2000 / Visible Hollow 1800 / Tantrum 200

    Received 4 visible hollow 2000s. The balance points are within the error limit. The racket is easy to use, easier than VH1800; more aerodynamics (like VH1700). The speed gives hell lot or power. The control shots (only first day of play) do not come out as precise as T200 but they are above average. Overall feels head heavy without additional PU grip. The racket is stable, shot are pretty much precise. Racket vibration/impact shock is less.
    Power: VH2000~ VH1800>T200
    Speed: VH2000>>T200~VH1800
    Control: T200>VH1800>VH2000
    Stability: T200> VH2000 ~ VH1800
    Stiffness: T200>VH2000~VH1800
    Shock absorption: VH2000~VH1800>T200

  3. #4338
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Congrats. The vh2000 is indeed damn powerful. Much better than the t200 I had. Totally shock less.

    What is ye string tension?



    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    Received 4 visible hollow 2000s. The balance points are within the error limit. The racket is easy to use, easier than VH1800; more aerodynamics (like VH1700). The speed gives hell lot or power. The control shots (only first day of play) do not come out as precise as T200 but they are above average. Overall feels head heavy without additional PU grip. The racket is stable, shot are pretty much precise. Racket vibration/impact shock is less.
    Power: VH2000~ VH1800>T200
    Speed: VH2000>>T200~VH1800
    Control: T200>VH1800>VH2000
    Stability: T200> VH2000 ~ VH1800
    Stiffness: T200>VH2000~VH1800
    Shock absorption: VH2000~VH1800>T200

  4. #4339
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by txv611 View Post
    Congrats. The vh2000 is indeed damn powerful. Much better than the t200 I had. Totally shock less.

    What is ye string tension?
    25lbs.
    No elbow ache with this one. A dramatic difference for me. Now I can go back to gym and lift heavy weights even after playing for 2-3hrs.

  5. #4340
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    340
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by icecoldcoke View Post
    When is apacs coming out their clone of the voltric series??i hope.. Voltric 80 perhaps ??
    vt70 clone is already in malaysian market for months. It's called 'finapi 77' and the price is same as the n900p. Haven't tried it so cannot comment on how does it play
    finapi 88 (vt80 clone) is rumoured to be available anytime soon. However i doubt it will play better than any 2 digit lethals (even with my old 35)

  6. #4341
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sibu,Sarawak
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    they have voltric clone but only paint ,not spec as voltric,..

  7. #4342
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    230
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I wish the vh2000 is a little more headlight though, for better use in doubles.


    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    25lbs.
    No elbow ache with this one. A dramatic difference for me. Now I can go back to gym and lift heavy weights even after playing for 2-3hrs.

  8. #4343
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sibu,Sarawak
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by txv611 View Post
    I wish the vh2000 is a little more headlight though, for better use in doubles.
    VH2000 is head heavy?

  9. #4344
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    382
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default What's a good Nanopro 6600 replacement?

    Hi, I am mainly a doubles player, and for the last 3-4 years have used APACS Nanopro 6600 (4U G2), using BG85 string at 24lbs. I like the lightness, quick in defence, but still ok for attack. Doesn't feel very head heavy compared to my old Yonex AT700 etc.

    Now just wondering is the current replacement to the 6600, the 900? I hear all this talk about Lethal 70, Tantrum 200 etc, but don't know the real difference between them.

    So easy question, if I like the Nanopro 6600, what is the best replacement for it now?? I looked at the Yonex Nanospeed 850 but still felt too heavy.

  10. #4345
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Melaka
    Posts
    192
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Voltric clone is high end?man.. I saw the lurid power 22 has triple speed system, wonder if its the same.

  11. #4346
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zero_hour View Post
    VH2000 is head heavy?
    285+/-5mm. so not very head heavy. with extra PU I feel it is balanced.

  12. #4347
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysi
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Robbo77 View Post
    Hi, I am mainly a doubles player, and for the last 3-4 years have used APACS Nanopro 6600 (4U G2), using BG85 string at 24lbs. I like the lightness, quick in defence, but still ok for attack. Doesn't feel very head heavy compared to my old Yonex AT700 etc.

    Now just wondering is the current replacement to the 6600, the 900? I hear all this talk about Lethal 70, Tantrum 200 etc, but don't know the real difference between them.

    So easy question, if I like the Nanopro 6600, what is the best replacement for it now?? I looked at the Yonex Nanospeed 850 but still felt too heavy.
    stern 200/300, light and still ok in attacking

  13. #4348
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Sydney
    Posts
    2,876
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I cut the string of my Lethal Light 1.1 last nite. I felt I did not give it a fair go by having crappy string with lower tension on it, so this time asked my stringer to put on my ussual tension of 28lbs and finger cross it will perform a lot better. I really want to see if the shaft can handle it (not only the string but the extra bending pressure during play) as at the moment it just dont give me enough power to seriously consider it as one of my go to racket, and I think the string is just one of the factors.

  14. #4349
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi guys, anyone can recommend beginner apacs racket? currently trying to find VH1200/1300, but seems like i could not find it. also looking for another options if possible. im interested in flex shaft racket as i never used flexible shaft before, but medium is also ok. tks.

  15. #4350
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    well I am using a lethal 90 and I think its incredible. Paz the tantrum 200/300 is better so i would suggest u look at those

  16. #4351
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by erazr View Post
    hi guys, anyone can recommend beginner apacs racket? currently trying to find VH1200/1300, but seems like i could not find it. also looking for another options if possible. im interested in flex shaft racket as i never used flexible shaft before, but medium is also ok. tks.
    Nano 9900, Nano power 900 red/white. those are cheap and OK type. there might be some vibration issues - use low tension (22/23lbs) and extra PU grip to dampen them.

  17. #4352
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yoppy View Post
    I cut the string of my Lethal Light 1.1 last nite. I felt I did not give it a fair go by having crappy string with lower tension on it, so this time asked my stringer to put on my ussual tension of 28lbs and finger cross it will perform a lot better. I really want to see if the shaft can handle it (not only the string but the extra bending pressure during play) as at the moment it just dont give me enough power to seriously consider it as one of my go to racket, and I think the string is just one of the factors.
    at 28lbs and with that light racket - what are you going to do with the impact shocks?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •