User Tag List

Page 26 of 327 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 76 126 ... LastLast
Results 426 to 442 of 5550

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #426
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clearng View Post
    but i do interesting in edge 7 any1 here try it
    cause my area not seen this model yet
    here you go.................
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  2. #427
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,989
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What could be worse than focusing on a brand that offers nothing more than half ass lookalikes.

    No honor in a company that tries to steal others designs...

    /Twobeer

  3. #428
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    111
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by drifit View Post
    here you go.................
    friend, what is the performance of this racket..?? any review

  4. #429
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nsync View Post
    friend, what is the performance of this racket..?? any review
    sorry, i didnt own nor ever try it...........

  5. #430
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    111
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clearng View Post
    VH 1800
    i tried oledi
    good control as well
    there special design on the sharf
    fell comfort when u hit the shuttle
    for me is a player of hard hitter
    fell smooth and comfort when doing smashing


    but i do interesting in edge 7 any1 here try it
    cause my area not seen this model yet
    how about the smash..?? powerful enough ..??

    anyone try the new edge saber..??any review?

  6. #431
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    about smashing ........not so powerfull cause its not head heavy enough
    my opinion is more on control play
    i only try at string 26 lbs bg66
    cause not my racket
    if mine racket will be at 27 lbs bg65ti or 28 lbs bg80
    Last edited by clearng; 11-30-2007 at 08:51 AM.

  7. #432
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    111
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clearng View Post
    about smashing ........not so powerfull cause its not head heavy enough
    my opinion is more on control play
    i only try at string 26 lbs bg66
    cause not my racket
    if mine racket will be at 27 lbs bg65ti or 28 lbs bg80
    oo...so any apac racquet that good in smash(head heavy) want to try apac head heavy racquet

  8. #433
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    330
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nsync View Post
    oo...so any apac racquet that good in smash(head heavy) want to try apac head heavy racquet
    nano power 900 red

  9. #434
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    111
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by roller View Post
    nano power 900 red
    heard some review said that this racket is not enough weight and causing its smash no power

  10. #435
    New Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi guys,

    i was just got my edgesaber 7 for RM 130 with yonex BG66 + grip..dunno whether its a good deal onot..wil try the racquet 2moro....hehhe

  11. #436
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Lion City
    Posts
    555
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nsync View Post
    heard some review said that this racket is not enough weight and causing its smash no power
    i have it, for a 4U racket, power is not bad. but if Apacs produce 3U, will be better.

  12. #437
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    SINGAPORE
    Posts
    341
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by victw View Post
    hi guys,

    i was just got my edgesaber 7 for RM 130 with yonex BG66 + grip..dunno whether its a good deal onot..wil try the racquet 2moro....hehhe
    Heck-of-a-lot cheaper than what it costs in Singapore...

  13. #438
    Moderator drifit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Selangor, Malaysia
    Posts
    6,428
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by victw View Post
    hi guys,

    i was just got my edgesaber 7 for RM 130 with yonex BG66 + grip..dunno whether its a good deal onot..wil try the racquet 2moro....hehhe
    welcome to BC.........
    for that price, is a good deal.

  14. #439
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    normally for those brands others than YONEX
    i can said that most of the model they come out with light weight
    y? cause light weight racket are more ppl acceptable
    just like u go to shop choose racket
    u ask the boss wat racket is good pls reccomend to me
    normally the boss will choose a light weight for
    and say try this very lught weight very good and easy to use
    yonex highend racket will heavy a bit a very stiff begginer or social player not easy to use esspecially those old forks (uncle pakcik)
    so tat most of the model will light weight
    no matter APACS, WILSON, FLEET, PROACE, FLEX POWER , ACE POWER, YANGYANG, PRINCE, RSL, etc .....most of these brand their model are very light weight for sure every brand have their heavy model and pro series
    for APACS if u looking for heavy and powerfull racket i will rec u
    NANO PRO series , but this series will a bit hard to find in market i also looking for it, my friend also looking for it , as far as i know NANO PRO 9000 still alot
    but NANO PRO 9900,9800,9600 its hard to find. Even i email to APACS they also dun have it but NANO PRO 9000 its good and power enough for all the social players .

  15. #440
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    111
    Posts
    69
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by clearng View Post
    normally for those brands others than YONEX
    i can said that most of the model they come out with light weight
    y? cause light weight racket are more ppl acceptable
    just like u go to shop choose racket
    u ask the boss wat racket is good pls reccomend to me
    normally the boss will choose a light weight for
    and say try this very lught weight very good and easy to use
    yonex highend racket will heavy a bit a very stiff begginer or social player not easy to use esspecially those old forks (uncle pakcik)
    so tat most of the model will light weight
    no matter APACS, WILSON, FLEET, PROACE, FLEX POWER , ACE POWER, YANGYANG, PRINCE, RSL, etc .....most of these brand their model are very light weight for sure every brand have their heavy model and pro series
    for APACS if u looking for heavy and powerfull racket i will rec u
    NANO PRO series , but this series will a bit hard to find in market i also looking for it, my friend also looking for it , as far as i know NANO PRO 9000 still alot
    but NANO PRO 9900,9800,9600 its hard to find. Even i email to APACS they also dun have it but NANO PRO 9000 its good and power enough for all the social players .
    i just try pro 9600 ....i think the price around RM210 not bad, quite heavy, head very heavy

  16. #441
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    birmingham
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    can somone help, lookin to buy APACS racquets

  17. #442
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nsync View Post
    i just try pro 9600 ....i think the price around RM210 not bad, quite heavy, head very heavy
    oic where u buy it , the time u buy still got stock or not ?
    my friend bought NANO PRO 9900 only RM 180
    but just empty racket , no bag, no grip, no string as well

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •