User Tag List

Page 261 of 334 FirstFirst ... 161 211 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 311 ... LastLast
Results 4,421 to 4,437 of 5667

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #4421
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    u are welcome... but still typo error "than you"
    after injured...dont want to sell your tantrum? hehe

  2. #4422
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hairi View Post
    u are welcome... but still typo error "than you"
    after injured...dont want to sell your tantrum? hehe
    my tantrum not so good condition any more. scratch here and there

  3. #4423
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Looks like Apacs now start to clone other brand. And the latest one is Apacs Finapi 80, which is very similar to Victor Meteor X80 racket.
    Anyone tried this model before?

  4. #4424
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    how come i thought that tantrum 300 is quite light racket?. you haven't used the lethal 90 racket which is heavier.

    Quote Originally Posted by LightSaber View Post
    Playing too many offensive shot with my T200. No my shoulder injured... haha... cant help it.. really love smashing with it.

  5. #4425
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by webbingmania View Post
    Looks like Apacs now start to clone other brand. And the latest one is Apacs Finapi 80, which is very similar to Victor Meteor X80 racket.
    Anyone tried this model before?
    i think apacs already did this long time before. they have edgesaber series that copy yonex arcsaber in looks. but al of copy version is low end.

  6. #4426
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    198
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irwan_kho View Post
    how come i thought that tantrum 300 is quite light racket?. you haven't used the lethal 90 racket which is heavier.
    T200 spec said it is head heavy but i think it's only slightly head heavy. not too heavy. I'm looking forward to try high end lethal series in the future.

  7. #4427
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I have been using VH1800 for almost 2 years now. Looking for an UPGRADE. Any suggestion?
    Don't want it to be too stiff but still offer the same shock absorption as VH1800. Please... not VH2000... Prefer other series...

    How about T200/300? Will it be too stiff?
    Slayer 99? Lethal 99/100?

  8. #4428
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    malaysia
    Posts
    125
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    using slayer 99, highly recommend it. my go to racket, can play both singles and doubles.

  9. #4429
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yeah, you should try lethal 90. this racket has a powerful swinging sound but make sure don't overgrip the racket otherwise it will get heavy.

    Quote Originally Posted by LightSaber View Post
    T200 spec said it is head heavy but i think it's only slightly head heavy. not too heavy. I'm looking forward to try high end lethal series in the future.

  10. #4430
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    235
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i think the raket Tantrum 200/300 and lethal 70 &90 are recommended as they are good and stiff rackets. if you want heavier and stiffer racket, try lethal 100 or slayer 99 but make sure you have a strong shoulder and arm.

    Quote Originally Posted by lelynx View Post
    I have been using VH1800 for almost 2 years now. Looking for an UPGRADE. Any suggestion?
    Don't want it to be too stiff but still offer the same shock absorption as VH1800. Please... not VH2000... Prefer other series...

    How about T200/300? Will it be too stiff?
    Slayer 99? Lethal 99/100?

  11. #4431
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am officially an APACS man... I have Lethal 7 and 9... Not feeling that it is enough, i might want to get 1 more... May a Lethal 7 with 28 pound string....i dont think my hands can take it.....

  12. #4432
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Well i finally ordered the Visible Hollow 2000, Tantrum 200 and a second Lethal 60. Can't wait to have them

  13. #4433
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    27
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    Well i finally ordered the Visible Hollow 2000, Tantrum 200 and a second Lethal 60. Can't wait to have them
    After comparing the Lethal 60 and 70.. The 60 leans towards even balance and it feels lighter than the 70. Tell me how the VS 2000 feels. =)

  14. #4434
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    264
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kingskawn View Post
    Well i finally ordered the Visible Hollow 2000, Tantrum 200 and a second Lethal 60. Can't wait to have them
    I don't blame you for ordering another Lethal 60. Such a fast, powerful racket! Having used it for a while, I don't feel like ever going back to my Tantrum 200

  15. #4435
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Belgium
    Posts
    140
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I asked to put 28lbs on Lethal ad 27lbs on the Tantrum.

  16. #4436
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    12
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Apacs has a wide range of rackets. No doubt they are quite good. But I am unable to get much official info about the rackets and the series. The only 2 methods I use is to learn about the YY rackets and search for the Apacs equivalent, or try to get reviews from you guys.

    But the problem is by the time I decide on the racket that I want to get, and go to the racket shop Even more new apacs rackets appear on at the shop, then I become utterly confused like the other customers trying to read the small print of the racket print descriptions and keep swotting the rackets up and down repeatedly. And then usually do not get the racket I was looking for in the first place.

    Do they have a website that tells you which ones are their latest rackets and are woven.. etc?

  17. #4437
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,594
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowz619 View Post
    After comparing the Lethal 60 and 70.. The 60 leans towards even balance and it feels lighter than the 70. Tell me how the VS 2000 feels. =)
    Actually the Lethal 60 and 70 are identical - they just have different paint-jobs. I've got both too and don't observe any noticeable differences between them. They are both great rackets.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 04:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 11:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 11:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 02:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 11:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •