User Tag List

Page 262 of 326 FirstFirst ... 162 212 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 312 ... LastLast
Results 4,438 to 4,454 of 5535

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Letupan View Post
    Apacs has a wide range of rackets. No doubt they are quite good. But I am unable to get much official info about the rackets and the series. The only 2 methods I use is to learn about the YY rackets and search for the Apacs equivalent, or try to get reviews from you guys.

But the problem is by the time I decide on the racket that I want to get, and go to the racket shop Even more new apacs rackets appear on at the shop, then I become utterly confused like the other customers trying to read the small print of the racket print descriptions and keep swotting the rackets up and down repeatedly. And then usually do not get the racket I was looking for in the first place.

Do they have a website that tells you which ones are their latest rackets and are woven.. etc?
    There will be an official website but is still under contruction for a looooong time now. I sent several mails to the webmaster/responsable of the website and each time he tells me that they will launch shortly.

The website is http://www.apacssports.com/ It index page looks very nice...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone know how much the Edgesaber Z and Finapi 88 is in Singapore ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, Kingskawn, the website looks nice, but I do wish that Apacs would update their website. Even if they do not want to do so, they could at least post a electronic catalogue like the YY brand.

Could it be their racket models are so prolific that the company has no time to photograph yet alone to write up or even market all the numerous models that they are producing at the same time? Well users of this brand are spoiled for choice
    Last edited by Letupan; 08-02-2011 at 09:15 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lelynx View Post
    I have been using VH1800 for almost 2 years now. Looking for an UPGRADE. Any suggestion?
    Don't want it to be too stiff but still offer the same shock absorption as VH1800. Please... not VH2000... Prefer other series...

How about T200/300? Will it be too stiff?
    Slayer 99? Lethal 99/100?
    I have not found any other model of APACS other than VHs with better shock absorption capability.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If u have a problem with shock absorption or vibration I suggest u try this: Weave a string on the bottom 4-6 strings keeping a slight tight. Weave for 6-10 levels within those strings at the bottom. It has a dampening effect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I would like to purchase a new racket.
    Since Apacs is being highly recommended here,

can anyone give me some guideline in choosing Apacs racket?
    E.g.
    How many series their have currently?
    What is the characteristic of those series?

And, I like Yonex nanospeed 9900 a lot, any apacs racket offer similar feels?

Thank you very much for giving me advice.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limyutal View Post
    I would like to purchase a new racket.
    Since Apacs is being highly recommended here,

can anyone give me some guideline in choosing Apacs racket?
    E.g.
    How many series their have currently?
    What is the characteristic of those series?

And, I like Yonex nanospeed 9900 a lot, any apacs racket offer similar feels?

Thank you very much for giving me advice.
    their own series: lethal, tantrum, slayer, visible hollow, armor muscle pro, stern and lurid power, these series have apacs's technologies inside.

lethal - powerful smashing series [lethal 50/60,70/85/90/100]
    tantrum - powerful even balance to slightly head heavy's series [tantrum 200/300]
    slayer - covered all ranges (headlight to head heavy) [slayer 88/95/99]
    visible hollow - special shaft technology to absorb vibrations [vh1800/2000,2020]
    armor muscle pro - powerful smash? (not so clear about this series) [amp 300]
    stern - light weight woven racket, good for double [stern 200/300,330]
    lurid power - middle end racket from apacs, world 1st racket which can change the balance point.

dont know how the ns9900 play like, so can't give suggestion.

any mistake pls correct me~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Maybe the Lurid Power 23 would be close to NS9900 in terms of spec. The Lurid 23 is even to head light balance with stiff flex rating. I have played with both and the NS9900 does feel a bit more solid compared to the Lurid Power 23.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lurid power is a strange line of rackets. Had the Lurid power 21. Worth its price..? definitely. But swapping out the weights didnt really have the effect you would think it would. Leaving the red cap at the end works well. Its rated as mid stiff... but its not really. Very easy to generate power. (due to mid stiff?? The description on the website didnt lie about this.. whip effect) Clearing was a breeze from base to base with no undue stress on arm or shoulder. Easy to smash. Its light, very easy to play with. Its also string dependent. Played terribly with high repulsion string like n98 but plays just right with lower end string. Go figure. Its less stiff than VT70, 80, YY 21sp. My net play isnt that great, so it worked fine for me, but a more advanced player would have a better opinion.

Maybe also first ever racket that made specifically for "standard" string.?? haha....

Anyway. Thats my take on it.

Have given it to a friend who hurt his arm on a VT70, but also like me, finds the Lurid Power 21 easy to play with and doesnt aggravate his injury.

that in itself says a lot.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Personally I find the clone Apacs nano 9900 power very similar to the YY NS9900 of which I used 2 before. I now have 4 N9900P. If u hv a chance to try out u can appreciate for yourself.

Concerning the 'series' and Characteristics, I will put it simply: Apacs has too many of both to be able to list here. Please read this thread throughout to get a good Idea.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiloo View Post
    Personally I find the clone Apacs nano 9900 power very similar to the YY NS9900 of which I used 2 before. I now have 4 N9900P. If u hv a chance to try out u can appreciate for yourself.

Concerning the 'series' and Characteristics, I will put it simply: Apacs has too many of both to be able to list here. Please read this thread throughout to get a good Idea.
    I beg to differ. I now have Apacs 9900 and YY NS9900 and they are only similar in terms of being more head light. All else are not the same.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    I have not found any other model of APACS other than VHs with better shock absorption capability.
    Agree. I have compared about 10 of the popular Apacs model and none could match the VHs in terms of shock absoption. In fact, the swing speed of the VHs is impressive fast despite with a fat frame profile. Very powerful feel... easiest to do clears.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, I just tried my friend's Apac Lethal 9 strung at 28 or 26lbs which I forgotten but I'm definitely loving the feel.
    It's just so easy to clear and generate so much power upon smashing.

I'm not quite familiar with Apac's racket so I would like to seek your guys advice on getting 1 of it.
    Which of the racket is similar or better than the Lethal 9?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I mean Yonex racket which is similar to that lethal 9 or any Apac's racket that is better than lethal 9.

Sorry for the mistake.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by txv611 View Post
    I beg to differ. I now have Apacs 9900 and YY NS9900 and they are only similar in terms of being more head light. All else are not the same.
    Comparing YY NS9900 with Apacs 9900 "Power" or non-"Power"?
    Anyway, there are some difference between the apacs 9900 power and non-power version. Shaft is abt 10mm longer on the non-power version.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by weingseen View Post
    I mean Yonex racket which is similar to that lethal 9 or any Apac's racket that is better than lethal 9.

Sorry for the mistake.
    Lethal 8, 9, 10, 11,, blah blah blah.. are clones of victor bravesword series. Seems close but actually miles apart.

Was using apacs amourtec 900 happily, thinking it as comparable to the YY real thing. All my believes crashed to the ground when I picked up the real YY. Anyway, the apacs 900 is a class of its own. I've got used to it, loved it and its still my "go-to" racket.

My point is: treat real or clones as its own. Learn to use the racquet. If it doesn't click, ditch it. Most importantly, enjoy the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Orangie View Post

My point is: treat real or clones as its own. Learn to use the racquet. If it doesn't click, ditch it. Most importantly, enjoy the game.
    I totally agree with this point of view. Added to the fact that: if u cannot move correctly on a court any racket u use would b dumb even if u paid $$$$ for it.