User Tag List

Page 264 of 324 FirstFirst ... 164 214 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 314 ... LastLast
Results 4,472 to 4,488 of 5494

Thread: APACS fan club

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Kiloo View Post
    I do not understand; Does Apacs 'claim' that the F88 is the clone of the YYVT80? If so they shud aim at making it the same in all ways not only in color, or else their reputation as a clone manufacturer will soon fail.
    Apacs never claims that their several rackets made exactly like Yonex's are of the same specs. They have different names -- the names almost the same though -- but totally different in every way except the racket's color/appearances compared to Yonex's.

The dealers/sellers overseas primarily in Malaysia and Singapore promote them as clones. We the buyers are just too cheap to buy the genuine Yonex equivalent. You can't expect the same performance. I think every single apacs clones feel the same. They are lacking power and feel fragile.

-Indra

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by txv611 View Post
    Finapi88 is a joke. It's not even head heavy. Only the color is the same as YY vt80, nothing else is. The only good thing is that it is far more affordable than the YY.
    No power then? Feels like Apacs EdgeSaber 10? Light racket instead?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

apacs new tantrum series --tantrum 500 International
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...1119501&type=1

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone try lethal 85 before?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, im looking for a new racquet to replace my old RSL and Winex. Should I get a Lethal 90 or a Tantrum 300. Im an intermediate player who loves to smash.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jcmazss View Post
    Hi, im looking for a new racquet to replace my old RSL and Winex. Should I get a Lethal 90 or a Tantrum 300. Im an intermediate player who loves to smash.
    Lethal 70 would be a good choice. Tantrum 300 is good too, and I've heard good things about Lethal 90.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, I m new apacs racket. I wonder what's the diff between finapi 77 and 88 other than the color scheme?
    How does it compare with Lethal 8 ?
    From specs, they r just the same.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Here in Canada, the lethal 70 is the same price as the Lethal 90. What are the differences between them?
    Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi,
    Just to share my lesson, dealing with an ebay seller name pro_one_sports to buy two apacs rackets. The communication went well until money was paid via paypal on 9 August 2011. After that the communication seem slow, they gave me tracking number CP122498744MY
    which I checked with all authority and the number doesn't exist. I tried to ask the seller about the situation but there was no replied since then. I gave the deadline to the seller until today, believe that 3 weeks is enought for shipping from Malaysia to Thailand.

PLEASE BE CAREFUL DEALING WITH THIS EBAYER, YOU MIGHT LOST YOUR MONEY FOR NOTHING.This is the communication between me and Tow

Dear Tow,

What is the website which I can track this shipping please? I checked on www.pos.com.my but no result was found.
    I am a bit worry since it has been 2 weeks after I paid since you menioned on ebay that it takes 1-2 weeks for Asia.
    Please give me some more info on this.

Regards,
    Ford.

Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2011 09:57:10 -0700
    To: theerawate.c@windowslive.com
    Subject: Re: Other: sell_sabai sent a message about APACS EDGESABER 10 WHT AND FINAPI 88 BADMINTON RACKET #120744708854

eBay sent this message to Theerawate Chaidiloklarp (sell_sabai).
    Your registered name is included to show this message originated from eBay. Learn more.

Seller has responded to your question about this item
    Do not respond to the sender if this message requests that you complete the transaction outside of eBay. This type of offer is against eBay policy, may be fraudulent, and is not covered by buyer protection programmes. Learn More.

Dear sell_sabai,

Sorry for the late reply. The tracking no is CP122498744MY

- pro_one_sports
    Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply

To: pro_one_sports
    Subject: Re: Other: sell_sabai sent a message about APACS EDGESABER 10 WHT AND FINAPI 88 BADMINTON RACKET #120744708854
    Sent Date: Aug 17, 2011 15:23:35 MYT

Dear pro_one_sports,

Ok, thanks for the reply. Waiting to receive the rackets.

- sell_sabai

To: sell_sabai
    Sent Date: Aug 17, 2011 12:39:55 SGT

Dear sell_sabai,

Yes, it been shipped out, I in Bahrain now and my staff dont know how to used PC, I will inform the tracking no on Friday when I come back

Regards

- pro_one_sports

To: pro_one_sports
    Sent Date: Aug 17, 2011 09:30:08 MYT

Dear pro_one_sports,

Didn't hear anything from you, can you confirm that the rackets has been delivered and also give me tracking code.

Thanks

- sell_sabai

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys!
    I'm from Germany and have been playing Badminton for now about 4 years. Since I started I've been using Yonex Musclepower 21. Tension's kinda low, I think. I haven't used different rackets yet, so I can't give you a description of my racket, since I've never been able to compare.
    However, after 4 years of playing Badminton I'm kinda interested in trying out some other rackets, so I stumbled over apacs, mostly because of it's cheap price and bang for the buck-status - I'm absolutely not willing to spend up to 170€ on a Yonex racket. It's just, that I'm very confused with all the different models. E.g. I read a lot about the Lehtal 70, but it's not listed on badmintonbay.com - they have only Lethal 6, 8, 9, 10 or so, which might be a lot different. So I'm looking for a real smash monster, which should be head-heavy and a bit more stiff and heavy. Additional I'd want to order a more balanced racket. Out of all apacs models, which ones are recommended and worth a try - also in points of stability etc. I'd like to order on badmintonbay.com or maybe some other shop, you'd recommend. Price should be around 80-90€ for both of them.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey theerac,

Very interesting with your situation with pro_one_sports. I've dealt with him before and his shipping is always slow but I'm in no rush, I do however have to constantly e-mail him like you did. I once e-mailed him 6 times in a day because he wasn't answering.

My recent order was Aug 2 and like you I received a tracking number that didn't exist. He responded yesterday with a new tracking number that shows movement of the package.

Not sure what's going on with him.. his seller rating is still decent so I don't think he's looking to rip people off.. maybe he is just over selling himself as he has so much listed at very good prices... btw his stringing technique is very crappy.. first thing I do is always cut his strings off cause the knots are HUGE!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GaryC View Post
    Hey theerac,

Very interesting with your situation with pro_one_sports. I've dealt with him before and his shipping is always slow but I'm in no rush, I do however have to constantly e-mail him like you did. I once e-mailed him 6 times in a day because he wasn't answering.

My recent order was Aug 2 and like you I received a tracking number that didn't exist. He responded yesterday with a new tracking number that shows movement of the package.

Not sure what's going on with him.. his seller rating is still decent so I don't think he's looking to rip people off.. maybe he is just over selling himself as he has so much listed at very good prices... btw his stringing technique is very crappy.. first thing I do is always cut his strings off cause the knots are HUGE!
    Hi Gary,

Thanks for sharing,I hope he will give me new valid tracking code too but there is no reply from him since 21 Aug seem he is not reliable as a seller.
    BTW hope to get money back from paypal.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I hope things work out for you theerac, either by paypal refund or your racquets arriving. I was about to put in a paypal dispute until I received the new tracking number. If I don't see it come by next week I will also have to take action.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jcmazss View Post
    I just got Slayer 99 and I am loving every minute of it. I can defend better with it compared to Tantrum 200 when I am playing double and I can play a smooth net play & fast smash with it. The drives with this racket is so powerful.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi APACS fans,

APACS got so many models and so little are known about them
    I just wonder whether the fans will assist by providing a personal sumary/review of their new rackets against an older one or popular brnd so we can see what they are like.

Thanks

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by GaryC View Post
    I hope things work out for you theerac, either by paypal refund or your racquets arriving. I was about to put in a paypal dispute until I received the new tracking number. If I don't see it come by next week I will also have to take action.
    I bought lots of rackets from him; more than 20 for past 2 / 3 yrs. No doubt he is bit slow but I got everything in good condition and for great price. Sometime POS MY do not update tracking information like others do. I think he is a good seller and will be able to keep his customer happy.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by indrg View Post
    No power then? Feels like Apacs EdgeSaber 10? Light racket instead?
    One of the most powerful racket is the visible hollow vh2000. Beats all the other apacs racket I tried easily. Not the most agile racket around but everything else is excellent.