User Tag List

Page 272 of 327 FirstFirst ... 172 222 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 322 ... LastLast
Results 4,608 to 4,624 of 5557

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #4608
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    pulau pinang
    Posts
    10
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    i am using slayer 220 any comment ?

  2. #4609
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    just tested my new Apacs Nano 900 Power with Li Ning ap 62 26/27 lbs as the string It's a very good racket for smashing the balance point with the grip and the string is about 29.5-30. It's easy to do a drive with this racket, Both offense and defense was pretty good

  3. #4610
    Regular Member shahkiz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    146
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone using lethal 8?I really like that racket...

  4. #4611
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Indonesia
    Posts
    56
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone has a review of apacs finapi 77/88

  5. #4612
    Regular Member Timz :]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Ph
    Posts
    80
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yosi11 View Post
    Anyone has a review of apacs finapi 77/88
    Well I have the finapi 80, which is similar i think. It's an overall lightweight racket. It's also really slim. It takes some getting used to since you can't rely on the head weight to do a full swing for a smash. It's also quite stiff.

  6. #4613
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    626
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi all,

    I would like to vouch for the quality control of Apacs.

    I recently acquired 5 tantrum 300 the specs are as follows:

    x1 89 grams 290mm
    x3 90 grams 290/290/289mm
    x1 91 grams 290mm

    The measurements are made without strings, factory grip along with plastic.

    Now its time for testing.

  7. #4614
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    TW, SG, HK
    Posts
    7,314
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Distanc3 View Post
    hi all,

    I would like to vouch for the quality control of Apacs.

    I recently acquired 5 tantrum 300 the specs are as follows:

    x1 89 grams 290mm
    x3 90 grams 290/290/289mm
    x1 91 grams 290mm

    The measurements are made without strings, factory grip along with plastic.

    Now its time for testing.
    you acquired via Apacs Canada ? Or another source ? do you mind if i ask how much ?

  8. #4615
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysi
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Distanc3 View Post
    hi all,

    I would like to vouch for the quality control of Apacs.

    I recently acquired 5 tantrum 300 the specs are as follows:

    x1 89 grams 290mm
    x3 90 grams 290/290/289mm
    x1 91 grams 290mm

    The measurements are made without strings, factory grip along with plastic.

    Now its time for testing.

    still acceptable...

  9. #4616
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    vancouver
    Posts
    626
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I would say its very consistent

  10. #4617
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mississauga, ON, CAD
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi all, I have Apacs Tantrum 300, strung @24lbs BG80.
    It's very hard to bring powerful smashes. I thought it was just me lacking power, but I tried my friend's Victor BS10, it was definitely more powerful. He also tried mine and he didn't like it.

    I want to give some efforts first to make it better before deciding to sell it. anything I can do?
    like changing the string or putting tape at the head?

  11. #4618
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    9
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi Guys,

    Pls help me choose between Edgesaber 10(3U) and lethal 7(4U). Still cracking my head on which one to buy.
    Thanks alot =)
    Last edited by ventisg; 11-14-2011 at 08:13 AM.

  12. #4619
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Sibu,Sarawak
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vinzend View Post
    Hi all, I have Apacs Tantrum 300, strung @24lbs BG80.
    It's very hard to bring powerful smashes. I thought it was just me lacking power, but I tried my friend's Victor BS10, it was definitely more powerful. He also tried mine and he didn't like it.

    I want to give some efforts first to make it better before deciding to sell it. anything I can do?
    like changing the string or putting tape at the head?
    24lbs hmmm,try change to Yonex BG66/ultimax or Victor VS650 or Ashaway Zymax 62,...just my 2cent,

  13. #4620
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mississauga, ON, CAD
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zero_hour View Post
    24lbs hmmm,try change to Yonex BG66/ultimax or Victor VS650 or Ashaway Zymax 62,...just my 2cent,
    should I also increase the tension?

  14. #4621
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysi
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vinzend View Post
    Hi all, I have Apacs Tantrum 300, strung @24lbs BG80.
    It's very hard to bring powerful smashes. I thought it was just me lacking power, but I tried my friend's Victor BS10, it was definitely more powerful. He also tried mine and he didn't like it.

    I want to give some efforts first to make it better before deciding to sell it. anything I can do?
    like changing the string or putting tape at the head?

    changing the string might be the 1st, because the bg80 is a hard hitting string. It will hard to generate powerful smash if u don't have a powerful arm.

    compare the spec of bs10 and t300, bs10 is head heavy and t300 is just slightly head heavy.
    So u can try to make the grip smaller a bit by taking off the original grip. If u have done so, then u just go ahead for the lead tape.

  15. #4622
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    don't get Edgesaber 10 because it's too light and no power. you are better getting the Lethal 9.


    Quote Originally Posted by ventisg View Post
    Hi Guys,

    Pls help me choose between Edgesaber 10(3U) and lethal 7(4U). Still cracking my head on which one to buy.
    Thanks alot =)

  16. #4623
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    correct, need to change the string because BG80 is too tight and stiff.

    Quote Originally Posted by wuzent View Post
    changing the string might be the 1st, because the bg80 is a hard hitting string. It will hard to generate powerful smash if u don't have a powerful arm.

    compare the spec of bs10 and t300, bs10 is head heavy and t300 is just slightly head heavy.
    So u can try to make the grip smaller a bit by taking off the original grip. If u have done so, then u just go ahead for the lead tape.

  17. #4624
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Mississauga, ON, CAD
    Posts
    34
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    thanks for the responds guys. actually i had been gripping it wrong that's why i couldn't smash properly.
    so new my friend said i hit harder than him but i was doing it wrong. so after he taught me how to do it right, it felt so much nicer. i'm starting to like it after today.

    good thing I didn't sell it. was gonna but the guy didn't show up
    well imma redo the grip to make it look and feel nicer

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •