User Tag List

Page 282 of 326 FirstFirst ... 182 232 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 ... LastLast
Results 4,778 to 4,794 of 5541

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #4778
    Regular Member Cole Turner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Shah Alam Sek 9
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    The Tantrum 200 and 300 apparently have been given good reviews. They should be ok. My experience with the Tantrum 500 is.. well.. not postive. Strung and 28lbs.. smash a few times and the frame broke.. highly unusual for an apacs racket. Its suppose to withstand up to 38lbs?? Might be one of the rackets the got pass the quality control checks.. I'm not sure. I sent it back to apacs and we will see how they respond.. I know for a fact that I'm not the world greatest smasher.. in fact I consider myself a very mild smasher. But the frame broke anyway?? I sound like a broken record but I just dont see the logic of putting a soft player with a tough racket.. and yet it broke!!

  2. #4779
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Yeaps

    Get intouch with apacspk, hes cool to do business with good luck]

  3. #4780
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smilesummer View Post
    Get intouch with apacspk, hes cool to do business with good luck]
    Apacsportspk

  4. #4781
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default Lethal 70 - order in canada website but delivery by HK

    Quote Originally Posted by smilesummer View Post
    Apacsportspk
    I also ordered one Lethal 70 after reading all the good review. Play for less than 6 months. No clash and the racket is perfectly like 99% new. One day while playing, the top part of the racket frame gave way. I strung my racket at 27lbs and using yonex bg66. Email back to apacs website to ask for RMA but then no reply. Pretty disappointed with Apacs as I am using like 4 of their models. Don't think I will try another one...Even if they said ok to send it back to them to review, I also don't mind but they didn't even bother to reply.

  5. #4782
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default chintmy

    Quote Originally Posted by chintmy View Post
    I also ordered one Lethal 70 after reading all the good review. Play for less than 6 months. No clash and the racket is perfectly like 99% new. One day while playing, the top part of the racket frame gave way. I strung my racket at 27lbs and using yonex bg66. Email back to apacs website to ask for RMA but then no reply. Pretty disappointed with Apacs as I am using like 4 of their models. Don't think I will try another one...Even if they said ok to send it back to them to review, I also don't mind but they didn't even bother to reply.
    Sorry to hear your Lethal 70 broke on you, that is very unusual. I have been playing with it for almost one year and I have had no problems with it, dispite the fact that I'm banging/clashing it all over the place. Just one question was it the international edition or the asian edition?

  6. #4783
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smilesummer View Post
    Sorry to hear your Lethal 70 broke on you, that is very unusual. I have been playing with it for almost one year and I have had no problems with it, dispite the fact that I'm banging/clashing it all over the place. Just one question was it the international edition or the asian edition?
    Yeah, I am surprise with it too. I had Lethal 50, Lethal 60 and also VH 1800. All clash here and there but still strong as expected. They are local model as they are sold here in Malaysia. Except for Lethal 70, it is not sold here, so I had to order it from the internet (apac canada). I think the unit in internation edition. Beside the serial number, there is another "CA" there. All my local units do not have that.

    If anyone see the particular crack at the top frame, for sure it's 100% defect.

  7. #4784
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default chintmy

    Quote Originally Posted by chintmy View Post

    Yeah, I am surprise with it too. I had Lethal 50, Lethal 60 and also VH 1800. All clash here and there but still strong as expected. They are local model as they are sold here in Malaysia. Except for Lethal 70, it is not sold here, so I had to order it from the internet (apac canada). I think the unit in internation edition. Beside the serial number, there is another "CA" there. All my local units do not have that.

    If anyone see the particular crack at the top frame, for sure it's 100% defect.
    Ya you are right the local Malaysian market does not sell the lethal 70, as it was made for the international market. I think the same goes with all the tweet series as well. I buy all my rackets from apacssportspk, as I can get great deals from him. Give it a try I hope it goes well for you. :P
    P.S Have you tried out the any of the Tweet series yet!!

  8. #4785
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Not yet on the tweet series. After my Lethal 70 frame crack, no mood to chase after APACS news anymore. Last time, I am a frequest browser of this APACS forum here but now seems dare not try anymore from them as it is not worth spending $$ for the racket and no support from them...

  9. #4786
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,746
    Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chintmy View Post
    Not yet on the tweet series. After my Lethal 70 frame crack, no mood to chase after APACS news anymore. Last time, I am a frequest browser of this APACS forum here but now seems dare not try anymore from them as it is not worth spending $$ for the racket and no support from them...
    Why did you contact your local Apacs for a model that is not even sold in your area? You should probably contact the store where you got it from instead ...

  10. #4787
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default chintmy

    Quote Originally Posted by chintmy View Post
    Not yet on the tweet series. After my Lethal 70 frame crack, no mood to chase after APACS news anymore. Last time, I am a frequest browser of this APACS forum here but now seems dare not try anymore from them as it is not worth spending $$ for the racket and no support from them...
    Have you tried contacting Apacs canada, as this involves them! I had I problem with one of my lethal 70, but apacs sports pk sorted it out quickly. They should also help you out, the apacs manufactures will definetly not contact you.

  11. #4788
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default chintmy

    Quote Originally Posted by chintmy View Post
    Not yet on the tweet series. After my Lethal 70 frame crack, no mood to chase after APACS news anymore. Last time, I am a frequest browser of this APACS forum here but now seems dare not try anymore from them as it is not worth spending $$ for the racket and no support from them...
    <br><br>

    Have you tried contacting Apacs canada, as this involves them! I had I problem with one of my lethal 70, but apacs sports pk sorted it out quickly. They should also help you out, the apacs manufactures will definetly not contact you.

  12. #4789
    Regular Member ikki9394's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Does any1 know the diff between apacs finapi 77 and finapi 77II?

  13. #4790
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    8
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I actually contacted Apacs Canada through their website, and not the local one as I bought the racket from Apacs Canada. No reply from them. Maybe I will send them another feedback and see if they response this time.

  14. #4791
    Regular Member ikki9394's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Can any1 suggest me a well-performing yet economical string for apacs finapi series(77 or 88)?

  15. #4792
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    231
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Zymax 70 or BG65
    Quote Originally Posted by ikki9394 View Post
    Can any1 suggest me a well-performing yet economical string for apacs finapi series(77 or 88)?

  16. #4793
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default chintmy

    Quote Originally Posted by chintmy View Post
    I actually contacted Apacs Canada through their website, and not the local one as I bought the racket from Apacs Canada. No reply from them. Maybe I will send them another feedback and see if they response this time.
    I think they should help, as normally the guys at apacs are very friendly, as mentioned previously I had no problems with my main supplier. I wish you all the luck and get this resolved quickly.

  17. #4794
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ikki9394 View Post
    Can any1 suggest me a well-performing yet economical string for apacs finapi series(77 or 88)?
    I have tried lurid power strings and at high tension preform really well, and slayer 66 is an all round string highly recommended. Check out apacssportspk for further information. Good luck

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •