User Tag List

Page 283 of 330 FirstFirst ... 183 233 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 ... LastLast
Results 4,795 to 4,811 of 5610

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #4795
    Regular Member ikki9394's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    155
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by smilesummer View Post
    I have tried lurid power strings and at high tension preform really well, and slayer 66 is an all round string highly recommended. Check out apacssportspk for further information. Good luck
    Hmm pretty cheap. I hope I can get those in Malaysia with roughly the same price after conversion...

  2. #4796
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default ikki

    Quote Originally Posted by ikki9394 View Post
    Hmm pretty cheap. I hope I can get those in Malaysia with roughly the same price after conversion...
    I hope you can find them in Malaysia, as I found them good to play with.

  3. #4797
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    What are you guys opinion on the edgesaber z spark?

  4. #4798
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    uk
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default vonartrix

    Quote Originally Posted by vonartrix View Post
    What are you guys opinion on the edgesaber z spark?
    I played with the z spark, and whilst it is a good racket it is more suited for intermediate players. Rackets was strung with lurid power strings at 26lbs.

    I would give my subjective rating as follows.

    Power: 8/10
    control:7/10
    Defence:9/10
    value:10/10

    As I said this is an subjective opinion so if you get a chance try it before buying. I hope thats helpful.

  5. #4799
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Oh dear. I bought first without tryin. Heard that the racket has a lot of vibration?

  6. #4800
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vonartrix View Post
    Oh dear. I bought first without tryin. Heard that the racket has a lot of vibration?
    I have a Z-Slayer, dunno how similar it is to the Z-Spark but I find that not really got vibration. It depends on how high tension u string it at. I string at 24 and it is fantastic to play with. Fast, easy to handle and suitably powerful. Just need to get the timing right

  7. #4801
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    for me apacs lethal 8 is more powerful racket with 30lbs...power and control really great

  8. #4802
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    19
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by arrguz View Post
    for me apacs lethal 8 is more powerful racket with 30lbs...power and control really great
    just bought one, on the way to me now... hope to play with it soon enough

  9. #4803
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    57
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey guys, i finally recieved my Slayer 99 and my Lethal 90 from APACS Canada. Thing is, i noticed the Lethal 90 makes weird sound when i bend/flex the shaft. Almost seems like the racket is gonna break or crack if i start using it. Im pretty sure that is not normal since the Slayer 99 doesnt make any weird sound...

    Should i send it back immediately to APACS Canada or should i just start using it and give it a try?
    Anyone else had the same issue before ?

  10. #4804
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    @slice99

    I don't know about the Lethal 90 since I do not have it at the moment. But I think it may be a defect get an exchange ^_^ or change to the better Lethal 70 (series number higher doesn't always mean it is better especially when you are buying an APACS ^_^)

    And about the Slayer 99. Check out my in depth review of the Slayer 99 3U version...

    The Slayer 99 quality wise is beast, this particular model is much more durable (as in the racket structure and definitely it do not crack up easy. But the PAINT/DECAL STICKERS chips a bit fast compared to Yonex) than any of the current newer line of rackets (ARC, VT, etc) but of course the quality do not top the older MusclePower series or the old Ti-10 or Carbs lol

  11. #4805
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    the lethal 90 is a stiff racket so if you try to bend it of course it will make a weird sound. you can try to have a look if there is any crack on the rackets, if none it should be fine.

    don't exchange it with lethal 70 because lethal 70 is easy to crack and lethal 90 is really a solid racket, even better than slayer 99

  12. #4806
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Lethal series is still too head heavy.

    My preference (for me anyways) is a little winy bit heady heavy or even balanced. If the racket is extreme stiff like the MP99 or the Arc 8DX, then headlight is fine...

    I find even balanced and head heavy power output to be almost insignificant, but the DEFENSIVE difference on the balanced is more faster and thus, making it more differentiable.

    From the rackets I have used from APACS, the best ones I like are Slayer 99, Slayer 95, Tantrum 200/300, Visible Hollow 1800/2020. I have yet to string my Tantrum 500 International yet, so I have not played with it yet. Will string my Tantrum 500 International sometime in the next two weeks though...

  13. #4807
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    philippines
    Posts
    42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    guys just asking if anyone knows if there is badminton store with apacs racket in Genting Malaysia..will be there on this month feb 21.i want to buy Lethal 8 4 pcs...thanks guys

  14. #4808
    Regular Member Cole Turner's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Shah Alam Sek 9
    Posts
    85
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mms6a View Post
    @slice99

    I don't know about the Lethal 90 since I do not have it at the moment. But I think it may be a defect get an exchange ^_^ or change to the better Lethal 70 (series number higher doesn't always mean it is better especially when you are buying an APACS ^_^)

    And about the Slayer 99. Check out my in depth review of the Slayer 99 3U version...

    The Slayer 99 quality wise is beast, this particular model is much more durable (as in the racket structure and definitely it do not crack up easy. But the PAINT/DECAL STICKERS chips a bit fast compared to Yonex) than any of the current newer line of rackets (ARC, VT, etc) but of course the quality do not top the older MusclePower series or the old Ti-10 or Carbs lol
    This is a bit out of context but is it true the muscle power series from yonex are good rackets? I've been using the muscle power 23 for more than a year now. Its great. Even had clashes but its still going strong. My friends use apacs, same thing happen and crack! the racket broke..

  15. #4809
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    291
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol MusclePower series is one of the most durable rackets in the Yonex line when it was still produced in the mainstream market.. Nowadays MusclePower has become a series for beginners. the only highend MusclePower right now in limited production is MusclePower 99/100 and the midrange MusclePower Tour and these are very hard to find except for online (e.g. BadmintonAlley.com). The rest are the aluminum MusclePowers that is aimed for beginners...


    I use my MP99 for years clashing hard, dropping on the floor, hit my shin bone with it by accidents, the shaft chopped my partner's neck in one of the backcourt jump smashes lmao.... Still to this day, my MP99 is no problem...

    I imagine if the racket was a Armortec 900 or a Voltric 80, it would have cracked long time ago and would have paint chips everywhere....


    OLDER series early 2000s are the best from I have used anyways....

  16. #4810
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Penang MY or Melbourne AU
    Posts
    275
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mms6a View Post
    From the rackets I have used from APACS, the best ones I like are Slayer 99, Slayer 95, Tantrum 200/300, Visible Hollow 1800/2020. I have yet to string my Tantrum 500 International yet, so I have not played with it yet. Will string my Tantrum 500 International sometime in the next two weeks though...
    Hi mms6a,

    How stiff does the Slayer 99, Tantrum 200 and Visible Hollow 2020 play compared to one another?

    Used to have the Tantrum 200 but I would get wrist pains even at low medium tension but enjoyed its solidness. How stiff does the VH 2020 and Slayer 99 compare to it?

    Thanks.

    Justin

  17. #4811
    Regular Member demolidor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    @Hollanti
    Posts
    11,797
    Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mms6a View Post
    lol MusclePower series is one of the most durable rackets in the Yonex line when it was still produced in the mainstream market.. Nowadays MusclePower has become a series for beginners. the only highend MusclePower right now in limited production is MusclePower 99/100 and the midrange MusclePower Tour and these are very hard to find except for online (e.g. BadmintonAlley.com). The rest are the aluminum MusclePowers that is aimed for beginners...
    MP99/100 hasn't been in production for years! Anything still available is old stock ... although it does now remind me of a certain Aussie shop stocking a new batch of MP88's out of the blue and Badminton Alley does have that exclusive Cab25. But unlike that MP88 I don't recall seeing any MP99/100 with a recent cone code.
    Last edited by demolidor; 02-16-2012 at 06:47 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •