User Tag List

Page 297 of 330 FirstFirst ... 197 247 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 ... LastLast
Results 5,033 to 5,049 of 5610

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

To be honest, I don't expect the cloned versions of the rackets to be as good as the originals, the specs just aren't the same. But that's not to say APACS doesn't have its own great rackets. I'm sure if you compared Apacs with an equally-priced Yonex/Victor, the Apacs would be much better.

When we look at Apacs' own line like the Slayers, Lethals, and Tantrums (just to name a few) we can get a better idea of what they're capable of. And just as in every quality line, there are some good and some greats.

I just hope that no one is denouncing the entire Apacs brand after trying only the clone rackets. Try something like Slayer 88/99, Lethal 60/70/90, Tantrum 200/300/500. Even the Lurid series have been known to be good.

Yonex/Victor rackets are obviously not that much better than other brands, if you're just going by the cost. Why? Because a lot of that money does go into things like marketing, tournament sponsoring, player sponsoring, ads.

Just a few of my thoughts.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    I agree. I was an APACS fan and used ~ 10 different rackets, including T200, VHs. Now they are all resting in my showcase. After using VT80 & VTZFL I am not going anywhere
    I am back with my APACS VH2000/VH1800 after using the Voltrics (80 and ZFL) for nearly 9 months. Well, I have to say that the performance of VHs are not like ordinary rackets. With a $60 price tag, I think I get more than what I paid. Anyways... I will go back to the VTs after re-stringing, but I will keep my APACS as back ups.
    Last edited by sxg2009; 09-09-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

tried de finapi 88, good value for money, head slightly heavy compared to lethal 8. overall, smashes are good if nt better den lethal 8. clears oso better....2 thumbs up!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nict_26 View Post
    tried de finapi 88, good value for money, head slightly heavy compared to lethal 8. overall, smashes are good if nt better den lethal 8. clears oso better....2 thumbs up!!
    Agreed - after playing with both the finapi 88 and lethal 9, the finapi has definitely become my weapon of choice for now

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

has anybody tried the Lethal 18? any reviews would be much appreciated. thanks

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by minimarcy View Post
    Agreed - after playing with both the finapi 88 and lethal 9, the finapi has definitely become my weapon of choice for now
    yes so has de rest of my rackets which will be in my hall of fame, i m having de fleet clone voltrant is way too headlight, althou defense wise itz good but tis finapi 88 fits jus like a lost puzzle....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

any reviews on the Finapi 212 Green racket?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I just bought 2 rackets but I cant seem to find anything on them
    Lethal 66 7u
    Nano Speed 787 5u
    Chose them because they were light enough for my wife to play.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phaaam View Post
    To be honest, I don't expect the cloned versions of the rackets to be as good as the originals, the specs just aren't the same. But that's not to say APACS doesn't have its own great rackets. I'm sure if you compared Apacs with an equally-priced Yonex/Victor, the Apacs would be much better.

When we look at Apacs' own line like the Slayers, Lethals, and Tantrums (just to name a few) we can get a better idea of what they're capable of. And just as in every quality line, there are some good and some greats.

I just hope that no one is denouncing the entire Apacs brand after trying only the clone rackets. Try something like Slayer 88/99, Lethal 60/70/90, Tantrum 200/300/500. Even the Lurid series have been known to be good.

Yonex/Victor rackets are obviously not that much better than other brands, if you're just going by the cost. Why? Because a lot of that money does go into things like marketing, tournament sponsoring, player sponsoring, ads.

Just a few of my thoughts.
    Totally agree. Besides, Yonex and Victor rackets don't necessarily last longer than the Apacs. So, just go for substance, rather than style

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I want to get another apacs racket.I am a beginner and barely able to do half-court clears.I am currently playing with am armortec 50 tat was a present but think after reading much its nt the best for me yet.Can someone help to reccomend a good apacs racket that can last me for some time? I guess I need abit more help with power and abit of flexibility for net-play. Appreciate it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by enuun View Post
    I want to get another apacs racket.I am a beginner and barely able to do half-court clears.I am currently playing with am armortec 50 tat was a present but think after reading much its nt the best for me yet.Can someone help to reccomend a good apacs racket that can last me for some time? I guess I need abit more help with power and abit of flexibility for net-play. Appreciate it.
    Look at your string tension. If too high is reason u cannot clear properly.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

agree with Kiloo...
    another reason maybe because of your technique or your arm strength....
    you can see any coach to see how you play, maybe your technique not correct....
    arm strength also important in badminton, plus AT50 is a head heavy racket, so it demands more strength than head light racket.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Enuun,

Without being condescending, it sounds like it is not the racket, but that you need to develop your technique and power first - work on hitting the center of the strings each time. If at present you re only managing half-court clears, then no racket will make a huge difference really just yet. Give it another few weeks and practice hard. When you have sufficient technique and confidence to perform the basic strokes, then it's be a better time to decide what racket is best for you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you all for the replies.
    I guess the miracle racket is not yet invented haha.
    I will work on my training definitely
    But I would also like to know whether the armortec 50 is a suitable beginner's racket.
    I am quite taken by both Apacs' price and its quality and would like to get one to aid in my progress too =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you all for the replies.
    I guess the miracle racket is not yet invented haha.
    I will work on my training definitely
    But I would also like to know whether the armortec 50 is a suitable beginner's racket.
    I am quite taken by both Apacs' price and its quality and would like to get one to aid in my progress too =)
    to be honest, armortec is not for a beginner because it is head heavy racket...
    plus, armortec 50 is stiff which makes it worse for a beginner because a stiff racket requires strength to bend the shaft when hitting and requires a good technique to hit the shuttle on the centre or the shuttle wont travel as you like....
    try to gain some strength and train your technique with a coach or someone who is good.....
    armortec range is good for people who like to attack and smash.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see lighter head, flexible shaft and lesser tension
    I will be looking at some rackets that meet these requirements.
    In the meantime, I will focus on technique and strength-building.
    Thank you!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see lighter head, flexible shaft and lesser tension
    I will be looking at some rackets that meet these requirements.
    In the meantime, I will focus on technique and strength-building.
    Thank you!
    i suggest you to look at Arcsaber 001 and 002.....
    both of them are even balance head and flexible shaft, perfect racket for beginners....
    they also quite cheap....
    or if you want medium shaft, you can try Arcsaber 003....
    have fun in your badminton journey...