User Tag List

Page 314 of 330 FirstFirst ... 214 264 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 ... LastLast
Results 5,322 to 5,338 of 5610

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

after reading so much about nano 9900, i decided to get one at pertama etakoh shop.
    the price is rm85 but then i am thinking of getting a low end carlton (use carlton aerogear when i was younger).
    so i bought carlton carbotec t708.

cant wait to test both.
    nano 9900 felt lighter than carbotec though

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i just found out apacs 100ed and 100eo.. are these rackets good?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

have apacs made a clone of the PG VT80 yet?.........i tried the real deal last nite, i like the colour and the big sweet spot.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by liemsweeking View Post
    have apacs made a clone of the PG VT80 yet?.........i tried the real deal last nite, i like the colour and the big sweet spot.
    they haven't yet made a clone of the PG VT80

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lethal 70 is the best

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I bought a T500 yesterday after seaching for many shop in my area. Finally got it. It is very easy to play with. Powerful smashes, I strung with bg85 at 24. However, it broken after 3 games. I done a lot of heavy smashes during the game. easy doing it even at back court. I bring back to the shop and notice another same racket also broken at the same area near the T joint. even stated it can hold 38 but I doubt it. The frame collapse and cracked during the game.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

try nano 9900, i felt it is too light
    my shots keep overshot

however, need more time to adapt

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Sorry do post
    Last edited by Good_friend; 07-22-2013 at 01:58 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, brotha .... Really need a suggestion soon. I need a rather heavy weight (read: 86-88 gr) Apacs Racquet which could help me to cover my lack of power (read: Not really has a strenght) but, would play with more control and love to play in the back court with a Successive smash?

Thank's a lot in advance ....

PS: And how do you think of Lethal 70's stiffness. How it's feel? Is it considered as STIFF or EXTRA STIFF?
    I'm sorry to ask this, a bit disappointed with it's writen spec in many Apacs racket.
    Last edited by Good_friend; 07-22-2013 at 02:02 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Ng View Post
    I bought a T500 yesterday after seaching for many shop in my area. Finally got it. It is very easy to play with. Powerful smashes, I strung with bg85 at 24. However, it broken after 3 games. I done a lot of heavy smashes during the game. easy doing it even at back court. I bring back to the shop and notice another same racket also broken at the same area near the T joint. even stated it can hold 38 but I doubt it. The frame collapse and cracked during the game.

:scare:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Good_friend View Post
    Hi, brotha .... Really need a suggestion soon. I need a rather heavy weight (read: 86-88 gr) Apacs Racquet which could help me to cover my lack of power (read: Not really has a strenght) but, would play with more control and love to play in the back court with a Successive smash?

PS: And how do you think of Lethal 70's stiffness. How it's feel? Is it considered as STIFF or EXTRA STIFF?
    I'm sorry to ask this, a bit disappointed with it's writen spec in many Apacs racket.

Anyone could help please....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you don't have power or strength, why are you getting a heavier racket? It will be even harder for you to manoeuvre the racket? I think that you better try that particular APACS that you are interested to see if you can wield it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock86 View Post
    If you don't have power or strength, why are you getting a heavier racket? It will be even harder for you to manoeuvre the racket? I think that you better try that particular APACS that you are interested to see if you can wield it.
    Yes, a bit confusing indeed. He he .... But, I've recently played with Victor MX80 4U and in fact It was too much demanding I thought for my elbow because of it's stiffness. BUT, I found it's a little bit lack of power somehow. . I also have played a lot along with MX60 3U. But again, for it's too flexi even though for me It gives a better power result rather than the MX80 4U. Thinking of getting Apacs racket with in between stiffness of that two Victor racket above.

The MX80 4U in my hand was really good for control and deference. but, It's for me rather floaty smashing. I'm a wrist based player. So, I'm actually thinking of getting a Tweet 7000 International and OR Lethal 70 3U. But, still worries of doing a transaction as here in Indonesia the Apacs racket is not really as popular as 3 top other brands. (YY, Lining, Victor) Hard enough to find next buyer for my ex-used Apacs racket.
    Last edited by Good_friend; 07-23-2013 at 09:34 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes, a bit confusing indeed. He he .... But, I've recently played with Victor MX80 4U and in fact It was too much demanding I thought for my elbow because of it's stiffness. BUT, I found it's a little bit lack of power somehow. . I also have played a lot along with MX60 3U. But again, for it's too flexi even though for me It gives a better power result rather than the MX80 4U. Thinking of getting Apacs racket with in between stiffness of that two Victor racket above.

The MX80 4U in my hand was really good for control and deference. but, It's for me rather floaty smashing. I'm a wrist based player. So, I'm actually thinking of getting a Tweet 7000 International and OR Lethal 70 3U. But, still worries of doing a transaction as here in Indonesia the Apacs racket is not really as popular as 3 top other brands. (YY, Lining, Victor) Hard enough to find next buyer for my ex-used Apacs racket.
    You might want to try MX JJS which is less stiff than MX80 4U while stiffer than MX 60.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Warlock86 View Post
    You might want to try MX JJS which is less stiff than MX80 4U while stiffer than MX 60.
    Exactly, actually, apperently, absolutely: YES. along with BS LYD as well.

But, the prices here is still OOB.

That's the reason I'm coming to the Apacs Fans Club and thought that I'm gonna find a good resolution.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Exactly, actually, apperently, absolutely: YES. along with BS LYD as well.

But, the prices here is still OOB.

That's the reason I'm coming to the Apacs Fans Club and thought that I'm gonna find a good resolution.
    Hey Bro, no worries! I have to thank my present regular group for finding the racket that I like. Nevertheless, do try out the apacs that you have in mind to see if you like it. If there is a APACs racket that is similar to MX80, I would say Tweet 8000 international. It would be like 20-40% cheaper than MX80. Have fun trying those rackets! Only you can decide on what you like!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone use sizzle 12k before?