User Tag List

Page 317 of 327 FirstFirst ... 217 267 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 LastLast
Results 5,373 to 5,389 of 5546

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I've gotten the apacs blend racket. Not really impressed lol. Didn't really do anything well but at the same time doesn't really do anything poorly. Was a bit unstable when smacking the shuttle with a good smash and also was harder to get the shuttle to the back of the court in a clear then my other racket.

It was pretty quick though. The slight head heavyness was barely noticeable, and the shaft was a good flex where you noticed it but it was never a problem.

Granted I'm no racket hoe. I've used the same racket for the last ten years which is the Yonex muscle power 100 and wanted to try an Apacs racket. This racket in my opinion is so "middle of the road" it does nothing great but nothing poorly as I said up top. My skill level by the way is intermediate - intermediate advanced and style of play is best described as "all round".

2 cents /shrug.

Edit : Just bought the Apacs virtuoso performance to give the brand a second and more meaningful try. Was on sale half price whoot!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you bought your virtuoso performance at sportshorizon?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lol x2 review my bad. Didn't think it went through yesterday.

And yes it was bought from Sportshorizon. Fingers crossed that isn't a bad thing lol.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, can anyone tell me which apacs racquet feels and plays most similar to a yonex voltric 80 please, not just looks wise? Is it the finapi 88 or 101?
    And also which is like a z force?

any help appreciated!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've purchased from there in the past. My opinion? Very good at answering my questions presale, not so much after the sale. In my case, a racket arrived strung with a different string than stated on the website. I questioned them and also had a question on another string as far as specs, no answer. No responses to my emails. I am happy with the rackets I ordered but not sure how likely I will order from them again in the future based on my experience. The lack of reply lost me as a repeat customer and any recommendations to friends.

Good luck on your Virtouso Performance, looking forward to hear what you think of the racket.

Quote Originally Posted by Magicmeatbag View Post
    Lol x2 review my bad. Didn't think it went through yesterday.

And yes it was bought from Sportshorizon. Fingers crossed that isn't a bad thing lol.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well luckily for me I just bought the racket unstrung so it's just a matter of the racket getting to me intact lol. Nice to know about your experience with them though. The only 2 online places I've dealth with so far is sportshorizon and badmintonbay.com and badmintonbay got my order 100% right and shipped to me in 5 days for only 15$ shipping. Considering I live in Canada this is pretty damn nice lol.

By the way I did manage to try that perflect blend racket again. After 10 games I have to say my opinion of the racket has gotten better. Clears and smashes still a little harder to get to the back court but the thing is pretty fast and light to move around. Everything else I said is pretty accurate though. Does nothing well but nothing great so it's just a decent/good all round racket.

The reason I played with it is that my main racket is kinda heavy and stiff and this racket just saved my shoulder and still allowed me to play without over exerting myself. 2 cents like always.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm thinking of buying the slayer 99 or tweet 8000 soon. How good are these racquets?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Virtuoso Performance is one heck of a racket... though it is in the 87g+-2 range, it is rated as a 4U. Funny that. For me it feels like its on the light side of a 3U. I have used the VP for 3 months now and its the best racket I have used thus far. Very fast racket, smashes are precise and powerful and what surprised me the most is its ability to play net shots so accurately, you would be surprised yourself. Im not exaggerating! Im also using a Lethal 90, and when compared, the VP is such an easy yet powerful racket to use. At half price, its definitely a steal!!! Also, the VP has newer tech than the Lethal 90, which I suspect why the racket feels and plays better than the Lethal 90. The only thing I feel the Lethal 90 is better than the VP is in the smashing department, and only by a bit. Dont let the 295 bp point balance fool you, its not as head heavy as it suggests. In fact, the 290 bp Lethal 90 feels head heavier. Get the VP, you wont regret it. Its really a hidden gem by Apacs.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know mark you just made me feel 100% better about getting the AVP. Hopefully it is just like how you said it was

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You know mark you just made me feel 100% better about getting the AVP. Hopefully it is just like how you said it was
    have you play with it?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No not yet lol. Ordered it last week and should be here in 2 more weeks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Magicmeatbag, I hope you have the same experience as me when using the AVP... it is really an excellent racket! Let us all know how you feel about the AVP when you have played with it. You just have to love light yet powerful rackets! Backhand swings are a breeze with this racket. Everything seems easier with this racket!

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by mater View Post
    I've purchased from there in the past. My opinion? Very good at answering my questions presale, not so much after the sale. In my case, a racket arrived strung with a different string than stated on the website. I questioned them and also had a question on another string as far as specs, no answer. No responses to my emails. I am happy with the rackets I ordered but not sure how likely I will order from them again in the future based on my experience. The lack of reply lost me as a repeat customer and any recommendations to friends.

Good luck on your Virtouso Performance, looking forward to hear what you think of the racket.
    I have the same experience

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was a fan of the Nano 900 Power Red. Specs look like the Finapi 80, 88 or 101 are similar but with improved frame design/material/tech. Is that right?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.sportshorizon.com/product...so-Performance

I want to purchase this racquet because of the 50% off deal and raving reviews here.

I know some of you Canadians ordered from here before, still good to order from them?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still on delivery! Said 2-3 weeks and it's been 1.5 so I'll let you know when I get it

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Still on delivery! Said 2-3 weeks and it's been 1.5 so I'll let you know when I get it
    ahhh i'm so tempted to buy now hahaha