User Tag List

Page 321 of 326 FirstFirst ... 221 271 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 LastLast
Results 5,441 to 5,457 of 5535

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does anyone know where is the Apacs store in Hong Kong?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by NanoDice View Post
    Does anyone know how much Apacs virtuoso performance cost in Malaysia (Malacca) and where can I get it?
    pricing shod be within the range of rm212. bought 1 at jb honey at rm212 and another one at tam an megah times sports at the same price. my price of rm212 includes bg65ti. if u choose other strings maybe cheaper.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I have enjoy reading through this thread! Time for my 2 cents on Apacs!

I play with the Nano Fusion Speed 722, which is their 78g balance weight racket, and I LOVE it. I got it because I had gotten back into badminton after a long layoff (over a decade...baddy wasn't happening anywhere for that long where I live in Alaska), and quickly realized my shoulder is not as young as it once was. I had minor impingement, and just a difficult time using my old Carlton Rassmusson racket, due to its heavier weight and stiffness.
    Upon getting the NFS722, it was obvious that I was going to have a learning curve..it was almost TOO fast! But after 9+ months of use, and dabbling with other rackets, I can't see using anything else. I play predominantly doubles, and net play and defense is fantastic with that racket (I am using Yonex BG80 strings, at about 22-23lbs, for reference). Being a larger, muscular player, generating arm power for clears is not an issue.
    Yes, even with the flexible shaft, I do lose some pop for deep backcourt smashes, but I can place my smash anywhere I want to, and can still come away with good winners. What I do like about the light weight and flexibility is the ability to just reach up for the bird and snap my wrist with a bit of whip like motion and I can create steep angled shots that actually come down pretty quick. I never have learned the timing for a proper jump smash, so that is the best I have to offer..haha. And being 35 years old now, my knees are not getting younger for me to jump all the time. :-P
    A couple other players in our club also use Apacs products, being another NFS722, and a Nano 9900, and both of them love their rackets as well. In fact one of them has ordered one of the Finapis..I forget which.
    To be clear, we are club players that meet once a week, as that is all the gym time we can get, but a lot of our players come from and have National tournament experience in countries such as India, Malaysia, Philippines, Germany, and some of the Alaskan players having success in the States (one of them well enough to be considered for Olympic qualifying!), so I would peg my level at intermediate for sure, but probably not at a level a lot of you are! :-)
    In short, I love the Apacs line, and especially the NFS722.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Well keep it up.
    The N9900 is excellent. I use only that after my Yonex NS9900 broke a few years back. feels the same. light, flexibility excellent.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anyone has any experience on virtuoso 50 or lethal 50? thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question

Anyone has apacs blend (7000 / 8000) ?. Is it true that it's frame profile is asymmetric (viewed from back & front) ?. Really curious about these rackets after reading it's description on sportshorizon : First of a kind, 2-in-1 racket from Apacs. One side for defensive play and another for attacking game.The Offensive side consists of Low Aerodynamic Drag (L.A.D), which enhances your swing speed and also the power of your smash. On the hand, the Defensive side incorporates "Wind-breaking" technology that improves your defensive capability.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I had the perfect blend racket for a bit before i gave it to my father. It was a good all rounder racket. Shaft was a bit flimsy for me though. And yea the racket profile is weird lol but I liked it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dear seniors,

Any review on apacs feather weight 300? Good for hard smash ? Thinking get 1 to try

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi everybody,

In Vietnam, there are some store selling Apacs Tantrum 400, they say that, this is the upgrade of Tantrum 200. But i search google and on Apacs's website, there is not any information of Apacs Tantrum 400. Does everyone see and use it? can you review about it.

All you guy can see its picture here:
    http://forum.thegioicaulong.com/show...634#post834634

Thanks all

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is my first time heard about it

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i also have a similar case: a few months ago, i saw just ONE 'apacs finapi 8' (NOT the 80, not the 88), with 'fast and fury' written on the head, had some darkish paint theme all over. anyone else heard of this?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope. not me

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Recently acquired my very first APACS racket.
    Tried a few, but the one that fits my style is the Slayer 88.

Moderately stiff, slightly head heavy, and medium weight. Plays a perfect balance of attack and defence for my style. Kudos to APACS for doing a great job for less money!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question, I found these Flex Power (from APACS) items on sale on ebay.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLEX-POWER-T...item27dfca9a99
    Is this supposed to be a clone of the Li-ning N90?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/FLEX-POWER-S...item27daf9cf5a
    Is this supposed to be a clone of the Li-ning N70?

The naming convention seems to mimic li ning.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its a clone but with different spec

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Old Man,

So, I'm new on forum, but I bought an Apacs FW300 recently. It comes strung and I played some games before send to re-stringing with high tension. So, I can talk that is amazing for defense and quick shots, but lacks in power and stability - my smashes and my drop shots were awful during the game. I don't know, maybe the strings, maybe I, that always played with heavy head rackets.. I will talk more after.

I'd like to know more reviews about this racket too. I think there are more experient players who could to talk with more property.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks EdSalv,

Now that you have bought it ..... Maybe u can give us better review after you play few more round