User Tag List

Page 322 of 327 FirstFirst ... 222 272 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 LastLast
Results 5,458 to 5,474 of 5558

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys I am looking for a racket that is even to head heavy balance and medium to stiff flex, I have been looking at the zslayer and lethal series and not sure what would be a good one to settle with because I cannot find a conclusive review on them, so if any of you have used/own the zslayer or just have apacs racket to recommend to me that would be great !! Purpose of racket : Racket I can switch around with at900t 3u because there are just some days i dont feel like wielding a really heavy racket, fast (loved my carlton powerblade superlite for its speed), and able to take high tension stringing. The zigzag speed (zspeed clone) has also caught my attention because of the racket it is replicating but it is also very flexible shaft

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EddieC* View Post
    Hi guys I am looking for a racket that is even to head heavy balance and medium to stiff flex, I have been looking at the zslayer and lethal series and not sure what would be a good one to settle with because I cannot find a conclusive review on them, so if any of you have used/own the zslayer or just have apacs racket to recommend to me that would be great !! Purpose of racket : Racket I can switch around with at900t 3u because there are just some days i dont feel like wielding a really heavy racket, fast (loved my carlton powerblade superlite for its speed), and able to take high tension stringing. The zigzag speed (zspeed clone) has also caught my attention because of the racket it is replicating but it is also very flexible shaft
    Apacs virtuoso performance would be the one Id look at first. And it doesn't cost that much

Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EddieC* View Post
    Hi guys I am looking for a racket that is even to head heavy balance and medium to stiff flex ... [to] switch around with at900t 3u because there are just some days i dont feel like wielding a really heavy racket ...
    The Virtuoso Performance that i tried was at least as head-heavy as a AT900T. So not sure you would be getting what you are looking for. Only other APACS experience i have is with a Lethal 90 which was slightly head heavy but very stiff; and with a Slayer 88 which is also slightly head-heavy but with a less stiff shaft. Both features which made the S88 easier on the arm than the AVP or the L90. (And cheaper, too).
    just my 2 cents. :-)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tantrum 200 not bad, can consider

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you for the suggestions above, I currently want to look at the cheaper rackets which are around $60 USD because I am a college student and have a few rackets already. But will definitely look into them more if I am able to sell two of my rackets to friends. If any person has owned/demo'd the Edgesaber z-slayer and let me know if it is worth the price or if I should save up for the more premium ones that would be great !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the avp costs around 60usd... am i wrong?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by drmchsraj View Post
    the avp costs around 60usd... am i wrong?
    I was looking on ebay and badmintonbay before and just found the site sportshorizon so you are correct !

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I received an AVP as a present and I absolutely enjoy it. I was wondering if there are any racquets recommended by the fans here with similar specs to the AVP (slightly head heavy, medium flex) but with a quicker frame? I mainly play front court in doubles and I was looking at the Lethal 85 as it has similar specs but with the high speed frame. Any recommendations otherwise? Thanks in advance!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You can look at Ashaway Viper series and the Fleet Triotec and Woven series. These racquets have fast frame shape. The Fleet even has a frame that has different shape at different point of the frame.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Teoky, I have been interested in the Viper XT series for a while. But I wanted to sample what APACS has in store. Plus APACS is cheap enough to have a good few tries without having to worry about the hip pocket too much lol.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Is the Lethal 60 and Lethal 70 the same racket?

I've read some different things. Some people say L70 is an update and improvement of the 60. Other people say that they are the exact asme racket, 60 is for malaysian while 70 is for international markets.

So once and for all, are they actually the same racket or not?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by zhuangcorp View Post
    Is the Lethal 60 and Lethal 70 the same racket?

I've read some different things. Some people say L70 is an update and improvement of the 60. Other people say that they are the exact asme racket, 60 is for malaysian while 70 is for international markets.

So once and for all, are they actually the same racket or not?
    My friend is using LEthal 60 and i am using lethal 70. I feel that they are difference. Just a bit, not much. Smash with Lethal 70 > Lethal 60 and Lethal 70's stiff is more than. Sorry my bad english.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Old-Men View Post
    Thanks EdSalv,

Now that you have bought it ..... Maybe u can give us better review after you play few more round
    Hi Old Man,

So, as nobody spoke, let me tell about my impressions after some games. As I said before, I played more with head heavy rackets (I have 2 VTZF, 1VT80 and 2 Nano800 for doubles games ). I'm a intermediate player, with balanced style.

On my firsts shots I had a tremendous difficulty to clear, smash and I hit several wrong drop shots. So, I strung my Feather300 with 29 lbs. After a while and with new strings, I started to understand that the problem was ME! I think there is as important timming difference that have to be understand and mastered to play with this racket. Now, my shots are better and I feel quite confortable during the game.

Well, on doubles, I felt me unbeatable yesterday. This racket deliver a incredible defense and I could beat some strong smashes too. On singles, I think I found an interesting balance and I got to make a nice game.

I still think that this racket lacks in power and stability (Well, it is a 6U racket!), but the defense is so delightful that I'll play my next tournament (tomorrow) with her. I'll want to test other 6U rackets, like Victor and Yonex!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks Edsalv,

Just a confusion for me.... I always thought tat head heavy should be good at hard smashing but apparently is different???

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Old-Men View Post
    Thanks Edsalv,

Just a confusion for me.... I always thought tat head heavy should be good at hard smashing but apparently is different???
    Yes Old Man, you are right! But Feather300 is NOT a head heavy racket. Sorry, I forgot to tell you before

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by EdSalv View Post
    Yes Old Man, you are right! But Feather300 is NOT a head heavy racket. Sorry, I forgot to tell you before
    I donno about that.. my featherweight 300 has a balance point around 304mm(with strings, before overgrip). Coming from my tantrum 300 which ended up at 275mm loaded, I coudnt imagine a more head heavy racket, you just don't notice it, because over the racket is so light.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by davinci.. View Post
    I donno about that.. my featherweight 300 has a balance point around 304mm(with strings, before overgrip). Coming from my tantrum 300 which ended up at 275mm loaded, I coudnt imagine a more head heavy racket, you just don't notice it, because over the racket is so light.
    Just we tell some ******** and someone appear to response Davinci, you are totally right! Sorry by the wrong information Old Man.. So, how do you hit a hard smash with this racket? I almost lost my shoulder trying