Results 1,004 to 1,020 of 5313
Thread: APACS fan club
10-11-2008, 11:44 PM #1004
Actually I just want to feel the 32lbs. Never try before so eager to taste it.
Or maybe I could increase to 30 lbs first on my ES 10.
Which part of Bangi does Hock Eng Shop ? Near the The Store there or Bomba.
Cos on & off I will go to Hulu Langat Land Office at Bangi, and maybe can dropby Hock Eng.
10-12-2008, 12:58 AM #1005
hey chongkiats how did zheng sheng pack your racket?
10-13-2008, 02:11 PM #1006
Just got my friend bought me this racket that is on promo in malaysia
Apacs Edge saber 7
Apacs Nano Power 7000
Furious 120 and 355
anyone here know how the furious peform???
never heard of the lower number furious wonder anyone here try them?
10-13-2008, 02:45 PM #1007
i think the string the furious 355 wrong too look at the stringing patern
10-14-2008, 05:37 AM #1008
10-14-2008, 05:39 AM #1009
alexho...why didn't u get EdgeSaber 10 and Apacs nano 900 power which is more new than the racket u purchase???
10-14-2008, 07:07 AM #1010
did not get the edge saber 10 and nano power 900 because i did not buy it i ask my friend go find a deal he say the racket all seem the same ....
10-14-2008, 07:58 AM #1011
but the paint is better than the ES7 and Nano 700 =D ...btw enjoy the racket??? i enjoy my ES10 very well......what is the spec for furious anyway?? is that head light racket or balanced?
10-14-2008, 08:43 AM #1012
i don't even know ... it's in malaysia i am in US hahah its geting ship to me tomoro i hope....
are you saying the paint on the furious look better? than the ES7 and Nano P 7000 ?
but the head of the furious is still using the old sharing groument system it was on promo like rm 150 or 160 for 2 racket ..... so i am not sure how it's going to perfom
but look at it .. the stringing is horrible.
10-15-2008, 08:56 AM #1013
what i mean is ES10 colour is nicely than the ES7....haha....so i go for ES10....
10-15-2008, 10:44 AM #1014
just now my apacs nano 900 crash with my partner racket, very surprising that the racket did not crack. I'm doing smash(strong smash) and hit my partner racket.. It don't even have a paint chip or scratch. I still remember last time I done a same thing to my Yonex Nanospeed 7000, and it crack at the frame..
10-15-2008, 10:47 AM #1015
10-15-2008, 10:58 AM #1016
Hi APACS fans,
Some of you are very lucky to be able to afford so many rackets and also able to get your hand on the rackets.
Would it be nice if you all could help those of us who are unable to get our hand on the rackets by posting your own review on each of the rackets you have tried.
1) APACS rackets model:
2) Clonex/similar to Brand(eg YONEX or others):
3) Clonex/similar to Model(eg Arc saber 7):
4) Construction frame:
5) Construction shaft:
7) Power/control (max 5/5):
10) Special features:
12) Price purchase:
13) Your scoring (max 10):
14) Positive and negative reasons:
16) Bang for bucks (Good+/-,Average+/-,moderate+/-,Excellent+/-:
17) Date reviewed:
18) Recommendation for (single,double,ladies, beginners etc):
19) Reference to YONEX table 0-3o'clock= 1st Qtr,3-6o'clock=2nd Qtr etc):
Most appreciative if you all can sort of put a bit of your opinion after trying out those rackets.
Hopefully, then we can all share the experience and see which rackets will be most appropraite for those fans who can only afford the 1 or 2 rackets and use taht to deceide which racket to purchase.
What do you think?
10-15-2008, 11:05 AM #1017
1) APACS rackets model: Nano 900 Power (Red)
2) Clonex/similar to Brand: Yonex
3) Clonex/similar to Model: Armortec 900 Power
4) Construction frame: Box frame
5) Construction shaft: ultra HMG
6) Flex: Stiff
7) Power/control (max 5/5): 5/4
8) Weight: Not too sure but it says 85+/- 1 g
9) Grip: G2 (more like Yonex G5)
10) Special features:
11) Balance: 286mm (measured myself)
12) Price purchase: RM90 with BG66
13) Your scoring (max 10): 8.5/10
14) Positive and negative reasons: Good for smashing, but the racquet a bit too "empty' and light... Not bad for the price.. will recommend it!
16) Bang for bucks: Excellent!!!+++
17) Date reviewed: 16th Oct, 08
18) Recommendation for: Doubles smashing style is quite suitable, but I prefer for singles, maybe lacks the control required for doubles
19) Reference to YONEX table:
20) OTHERS: -
10-15-2008, 01:58 PM #1018
hi. i'm very very sorry for posting the same thing here with another thread but it's urgent. i'm going to jln bangsar by car 14 hrs later. can any1 tell me where can i park? jln bangsar has how many badminton shops? after searching, i found sp lee, chiah siah, tan. can any1 brief me about tat place. thx a lot
10-15-2008, 10:03 PM #1019
10-16-2008, 03:19 AM #1020
yesterday i just bought a new apacs edgesaber10 n nano900power for just rm210 plus with 2 bg66 n 2 dunlop grip. just asking u guys is it worth it?? bought it in penang from my fren shop.
By ranjitp1 in forum IndiaReplies: 1: 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
By Trilan in forum EuropeReplies: 2: 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
By Jinryu in forum Canada EastReplies: 55: 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
By !¿Clue?! in forum General ForumReplies: 8: 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
By dex in forum Canada EastReplies: 1: 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM