User Tag List

Page 65 of 334 FirstFirst ... 15 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 115 165 ... LastLast
Results 1,089 to 1,105 of 5667

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by singchaii View Post
    Don't like the string also must like. Cause it really hard for me to change the string every month.. Expensive...

ehz you string till 28lbs your string dun break easily mehz.. haha.. for me i string only 25 liddat my string break before the tension really becomes unbearable.. anyway IMO yonex nanogy 95 not bad.. can last quite long..

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the edgesaber 9 (clone of yonex arc saber 9) is out in singapore (@10n10). the color of the es9 is not as striking as the original model imho due to the matte finishing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by at900_power View Post
    ehz you string till 28lbs your string dun break easily mehz.. haha.. for me i string only 25 liddat my string break before the tension really becomes unbearable.. anyway IMO yonex nanogy 95 not bad.. can last quite long..
    My string don't break easily. So far, my string only break when mis hit the frame. But now, always get the sweet pot. Hehe. Yonex Nanogy 95 expensive for me. String for 4 times using Nanogy 95, I can buy another nano900. =P

Quote Originally Posted by Sealman View Post
    the edgesaber 9 (clone of yonex arc saber 9) is out in singapore (@10n10). the color of the es9 is not as striking as the original model imho due to the matte finishing
    I wish to have a look with it on Malaysia. Going to buy it to try.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

My string don't break easily. So far, my string only break when mis hit the frame. But now, always get the sweet pot. Hehe. Yonex Nanogy 95 expensive for me. String for 4 times using Nanogy 95, I can buy another nano900. =P

maybe caus i using toelson string that time.. both my friend and I used the string and none of the rackets lasted more than 3 weeks of play.. mind you we play once a week only.. true lahz.. nanogy95 abit ex.. i string S$20... really string 4 times can buy new racket..

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for me...BG66 is the best string =D...no matter string in what racket also give me the sharp feel..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe caus i using toelson string that time.. both my friend and I used the string and none of the rackets lasted more than 3 weeks of play.. mind you we play once a week only.. true lahz.. nanogy95 abit ex.. i string S$20... really string 4 times can buy new racket..
    You mean the racket break or the string? Badminton is a very expensive sport. =P

Quote Originally Posted by chongkiatz View Post
    for me...BG66 is the best string =D...no matter string in what racket also give me the sharp feel..
    BG66 is good, but the durability is not really good. I just started to used BG80 not longer ago and I like it more that BG66. . I used BG66 for almost 10 years edi.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[quote=singchaii;1014925]You mean the racket break or the string? Badminton is a very expensive sport. =P quote]

haha string lahz.. If racket then badminton is really expensive.. anyway bedminton quite expensive to play.. shuttle, string etc are all pricey.. wonder why it does not have the recognition like tennis.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I used to play badminton 3 days a week. Each day play around 3 hours. Each month I'm spending around RM500 for shuttlecock. Badminton really a expensive sport but, it also a fun sport. Hehe.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

singchaii...how u spend so much on shuttle??? actually RM500 for shuttlecock is sharing with fren or just only u buy for ur fren?? i don't think need so much money for shuttlecock.

1 week 3 time , let say 1 session 3 hour = 1 tube shuttle = RM52..
    3 day for 1 week RM52 x 3 = RM156
    1 month RM156 x 4 = RM624
    RM624 / 4 player = RM156 per person

and 3 hour need to spend all the 12 shuttle?? even u using Yonex AS30 also no need to spend 12 shuttle on 3 hour session?

i choose BG66 because i wan to having fun with the games...about the duration i no need to care...since i string it only with RM20 and it take me around 3 month to changed once......let say BG80 can last for half year...but with the feeling i don't like actually also wasting my time...so go for wat i like is the best choice hehe....
    Last edited by chongkiatz; 10-30-2008 at 11:46 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

singchaii...how u spend so much on shuttle??? actually RM500 for shuttlecock is sharing with fren or just only u buy for ur fren?? i don't think need so much money for shuttlecock.

1 week 3 time , let say 1 session 3 hour = 1 tube shuttle = RM52..
    3 day for 1 week RM52 x 3 = RM156
    1 month RM156 x 4 = RM624
    RM624 / 4 player = RM156 per person

and 3 hour need to spend all the 12 shuttle?? even u using Yonex AS30 also no need to spend 12 shuttle on 3 hour session?

i choose BG66 because i wan to having fun with the games...about the duration i no need to care...since i string it only with RM20 and it take me around 3 month to changed once......let say BG80 can last for half year...but with the feeling i don't like actually also wasting my time...so go for wat i like is the best choice hehe....
    I pay all for the shuttlecock. Sound silly right? But the court rental is not pay by me. We didn't round up because most of the member is my family member. Haven't count another 4 hours session with my friend. If played with my friend, the shuttlecock price will be share. In 3 Hours game, sometime 1 tube also not enough if is power game. Some more protech masterpiece quality is getting suck and suck. That the reason why I spend more.

Not all taste is the same. You feel BG66 better of course you will use it. You pay for it and you willing to pay for the stuff which don't give you satisfaction? Hehe. I'm going to try apacs string as I'm big apacs fan actually. haha.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then why u stil get Protech masterpiece?? stock too much? =D....is time to change shuttlecock which more durable than ProTech...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then why u stil get Protech masterpiece?? stock too much? =D....is time to change shuttlecock which more durable than ProTech...
    Because I dun see got any shuttlecock for me to try. Yonex AS50 too expensive. Apacs 900 hardly can find in my area. Just now I just bought 3 tubes of Protech Championship grade. RM48 per tube.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

where you stay in malaysia ?

there is no fleet >? shuttle or other brand? hard to bealive?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why didn't u try RCL T1000 or RSL Classic ?? isn't a good shutte too??

my fren all using RCL T1000 and it can last for 2 x 21 point..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Or Sealion Brand! Quite Cheap and cheerful

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I pay all for the shuttlecock. Sound silly right? But the court rental is not pay by me. We didn't round up because most of the member is my family member. Haven't count another 4 hours session with my friend. If played with my friend, the shuttlecock price will be share. In 3 Hours game, sometime 1 tube also not enough if is power game. Some more protech masterpiece quality is getting suck and suck. That the reason why I spend more.

Not all taste is the same. You feel BG66 better of course you will use it. You pay for it and you willing to pay for the stuff which don't give you satisfaction? Hehe. I'm going to try apacs string as I'm big apacs fan actually. haha.

apacs string not bad.. tried before.. definitely better than toelson IMO.. think the feel is abit like BG66... dunno my feel correct anot. hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alexkho View Post
    where you stay in malaysia ?

there is no fleet >? shuttle or other brand? hard to bealive?
    I stay in KL. It have other brand but I only tested once and then I don't dare to get anymore. Just like the fleet you mentioned, the flight of the shuttle is really terrible.

why didn't u try RCL T1000 or RSL Classic ?? isn't a good shutte too??

my fren all using RCL T1000 and it can last for 2 x 21 point..
    big no to RCL.. Terrible shuttle.. RSL classic is nice but too bad they don't have stock at this moment. RSL now durability is seem better that protech.

apacs string not bad.. tried before.. definitely better than toelson IMO.. think the feel is abit like BG66... dunno my feel correct anot. hehe
    Which apacs string that gave bg66 feel? i also wanna try.. But does the price same like yonex bg66 or cheaper?