User Tag List

Page 9 of 330 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 109 ... LastLast
Results 137 to 153 of 5610

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #137
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A question regarding apacs rackets, do 'clone' rackets contain the same 'ingredient' as a genuine yonex racket? Eg, PC1110 contains titanium mesh exactly like yonex ti-10?

  2. #138
    Regular Member maa2003's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Kemaman, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,766
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    where to buy PC1110 in JB? and how much ?

    Quote Originally Posted by arcaloveher View Post
    A question regarding apacs rackets, do 'clone' rackets contain the same 'ingredient' as a genuine yonex racket? Eg, PC1110 contains titanium mesh exactly like yonex ti-10?

  3. #139
    New Member
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Kuala Lumpur
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I got myself the Power Concept 1110 at AJ too.
    Can't wait to test it but session only on this wednesday

  4. #140
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    for the mean time when apacs official web site cannot support detail info for us i hope all fans here try to sharing the racket model that u currently use.
    if can pls put some photo on it even its snaps by mobile phone also very nice to all of us thanks

  5. #141
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    France
    Posts
    22
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I live in France, so it's nearly impossible for me to get apacs rackets.

    Do you guys know any good online shop to buy apacs rackets ?

    I've already checked bbeshop.com, but they don't have powerconcept 1110 or nano 900 power

  6. #142
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    147
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by matt5169 View Post
    I live in France, so it's nearly impossible for me to get apacs rackets.

    Do you guys know any good online shop to buy apacs rackets ?

    I've already checked bbeshop.com, but they don't have powerconcept 1110 or nano 900 power
    i think not so soon for you to get a new model apacs racket from there

  7. #143
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    257
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ahh broke my nano9000speed during a game...
    did a smash and heard this high pitch "PIAAAK"
    lol but at least now gt excuse to get the at900 technique clone hehe
    Attached Images Attached Images      

  8. #144
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ah tat View Post
    ahh broke my nano9000speed during a game...
    did a smash and heard this high pitch "PIAAAK"
    lol but at least now gt excuse to get the at900 technique clone hehe
    Thats a bad crack. hmm i wanna get AT900 clone too

  9. #145
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    Thats a bad crack. hmm i wanna get AT900 clone too
    Do you know where is the cheapest place to get?

  10. #146
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    subang jaya , malaysia
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    wow.broke exactly same place like mine.im using apacs nanopro 9600 tour now.

  11. #147
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    586
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vince_kan View Post
    Do you know where is the cheapest place to get?
    no idea leh. looking lobang also. yesterday was at queensway shopping center. was at the 2nd level indian shop, saw the promotion which says 2 racket for $150. But dont know got include those apacs racket or not leh. ALMOST bought the 2 apacs Nano 900.

  12. #148
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    585
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    no idea leh. looking lobang also. yesterday was at queensway shopping center. was at the 2nd level indian shop, saw the promotion which says 2 racket for $150. But dont know got include those apacs racket or not leh. ALMOST bought the 2 apacs Nano 900.
    I think i saw that promo too, if i remember correctly it was for a particular model.

  13. #149
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Subang Jaya
    Posts
    137
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey arifazali , any new apacs racket to introduce?

  14. #150
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Melbourne, Australia
    Posts
    3,657
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Has anyone heard of the Apacs Nano Slim 30? i know it is a clone of the Yonex NS9000 but i want to know what stiffness it has and is it heavy head.

  15. #151
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    jb
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anyone knows where to get nano 900 power and power concept 1110 in jb malaysia? and what's the price?

  16. #152
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    940
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Anyone know where to get Apacs equipment in Canada?

  17. #153
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    KL
    Posts
    35
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Just checked on the clone AT900 technique. Seems to quite similar t the ori, even the balance of the racket. A good choice for its price. However, not suitable for me since I get used to head light balance racket. Any recommend for Apacs?

    Quote Originally Posted by -Silver- View Post
    Thats a bad crack. hmm i wanna get AT900 clone too
    Last edited by elwinb; 06-10-2007 at 09:40 PM.

Page 9 of 330 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 59 109 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •