User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Flex Power racquets?

Hi! I'm looking for a nice light, headheavy whippy racquet and I found this brand called "flex power" they made a VTZF2 Called zag force

I currently use Apacs featherweight 500 using nanogy98 at 26lb and I love it! It is listed as headheavy but it doesn't really feel like it.

I was wondering if anyone has experience with flexpower racquets specially the zf2 replica. Or have any recommendations for a racquet that is similar to the fw500 in weight and flex but even more headheavy. I've alao tested the FW200 but didn't like it as much as the 500.

I currently own a VTZF2, NRZSP and the Apacs fw500.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I own a Flexpower Furore 90. Build quality is pretty good. Grommets are not so good but what can you expect for the price.

Something similar to FW500 could bee Karakal BN60.. also very light and head heavy. The "problem" with those light rackets is although they are head heavy, because of the swing-weight it doesn't really feel that way..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kkylam View Post
    Or have any recommendations for a racquet that is similar to the fw500 in weight and flex but even more headheavy. I've alao tested the FW200 but didn't like it as much as the 500.

I currently own a VTZF2, NRZSP and the Apacs fw500.
    Have you tried the FW 300?? its considered the best of the series by far.. all the lightness(quick acceleration), very head heavy(mine came in at 305mm strung). And the most aero dynamic frame on the market by a long shot(it uses a crazy-thin wide body wing shape). You can generate more power with this than anything ive seen.