User Tag List

Page 204 of 326 FirstFirst ... 104 154 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 254 304 ... LastLast
Results 3,452 to 3,468 of 5535

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #3452
    New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Croatia
    Posts
    1
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    greetings to all
    one question considering racket seller on ebay sports-netbizstore
    anyone had any expirience with them?
    thnks for replay

  2. #3453
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kevinboyz View Post
    Hey guys, I just checked out some of the Apacs rackets and a "Yonex ArcSaber Z Slash (Arc-Z) Badminton Racket" is about 250bucks but a Apacs Edgesaber Z Slayer is only about 60 bucks and has the same design. Can anyone tell me the downside to using a apacs(if theres any?) because the price is so low.

    Also can anyone recommend a racket for me under 80 bucks for smashing(offensive) doubles playing within the apacs brand.
    Get the VH1700. Great for smashing and also good control. I got it from racketsports at ebay for ~ 60 with custom string. I think he has more in stock.

  3. #3454
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysi
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default apacs new rackets !


  4. #3455
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuzent View Post
    The prices are around $100 and more!!!

  5. #3456
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysi
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    The prices are around $100 and more!!!
    slayer 88 is RM 310 include string, bag and string in malaysia...

  6. #3457
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    16
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Some ppl here talked about Lethal 66? I couldn't find this racket anywhere with it's specs and info. Does any have pictures and it's info on it?

  7. #3458
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysi
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Raygun26 View Post
    Some ppl here talked about Lethal 66? I couldn't find this racket anywhere with it's specs and info. Does any have pictures and it's info on it?
    see here...http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...-selling-in-SG)

  8. #3459
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    68
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    anybody heard of nanodragon 700?

  9. #3460
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    Any review on this racket?
    Hi, this is one of my first rackets since I started playing badminton again. It's a powerful racket if you prefer rackets with flexible shaft. I don't use it anymore. I'm more than willing to let it go if you wanna buy one

  10. #3461
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys, am a big fan of APACS. Am currently using Tantrum 200. I'm wondering if you guys have used or tried any better, powerful APACS weapon for doubles?

    I reckon that the Lethal 50/60/70/90 are too head-heavy for doubles although they are real powerful rackets.

    Thanks for sharing, guys!!

  11. #3462
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hey guys!

    Could any of you APACS fans please recommend me a racket? I'm looking for something that is head heavy, but not too head heavy that I lose too much control (want nice clears but don't need super powerful smashes). I want a stiff shaft as well as something that is aerodynamic and won't vibrate too much. Hope this isn't too specific =[

    My old racket was a Fleet Tank Power 100 Offensive, just in case anyone was wondering.

    Thanks!!

  12. #3463
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Calgary
    Posts
    253
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfuri View Post
    Hey guys!

    Could any of you APACS fans please recommend me a racket? I'm looking for something that is head heavy, but not too head heavy that I lose too much control (want nice clears but don't need super powerful smashes). I want a stiff shaft as well as something that is aerodynamic and won't vibrate too much. Hope this isn't too specific =[

    My old racket was a Fleet Tank Power 100 Offensive, just in case anyone was wondering.

    Thanks!!
    Then you should definitely try out Tantrum 200. It fits all your requirements!

  13. #3464
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,022
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghooga View Post
    Then you should definitely try out Tantrum 200. It fits all your requirements!
    i guess you can add the VH series into the list

  14. #3465
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    46
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ziggy87 View Post
    i guess you can add the VH series into the list
    Isn't the VH series more of an even balanced racket? I checked it up, the UK apacs site says the BP is 285 mm, I'm assuming this is even and that lower than 285 is head heavy and higher is head light? Or maybe I have it mixed up ><

  15. #3466
    New Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    KL Malaysia
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    According to my understanding, 285 is already considered head heavy. Less than 285 is head light.
    I have used both VH2000 and Tantrum 200. VH is pretty heavy duty and have a slower swing, so it will suit those with strong arm/wrist. Tantrum 200 on the other hand has got faster swing and extremely good control & power. Tantrum 200 gives me optimum power and control compared to VH.

    I think if you have the cash, you should go for either Tantrum 200 or Lethal 90 (which is less head heavy than L70 & L60).

  16. #3467
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default How to make a racket head heavy?

    Hi, I realized that my VH1700 has become headlight racket after I wrapped the original G2 grip with a PU grip. Can anybody suggest how to make my racket head heavy again? Where I should put lead tape(s)? Anything else to avoid lead?

  17. #3468
    Regular Member ziggy87's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    MAS - PJ
    Posts
    1,022
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfuri View Post
    Isn't the VH series more of an even balanced racket? I checked it up, the UK apacs site says the BP is 285 mm, I'm assuming this is even and that lower than 285 is head heavy and higher is head light? Or maybe I have it mixed up ><
    Balance Point (BP) is measured from the bottom handle up towards the frame. the higher the BP, the more head heavy the racket is.
    if i'm not mistaken, both VH and Tantrum have the same 285mm BP which is classified as slight head heavy.
    YY Armotec 900P has a BP of more than 300 i think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xangosteen View Post
    According to my understanding, 285 is already considered head heavy. Less than 285 is head light.
    I have used both VH2000 and Tantrum 200. VH is pretty heavy duty and have a slower swing, so it will suit those with strong arm/wrist. Tantrum 200 on the other hand has got faster swing and extremely good control & power. Tantrum 200 gives me optimum power and control compared to VH.

    I think if you have the cash, you should go for either Tantrum 200 or Lethal 90 (which is less head heavy than L70 & L60).
    less than 285 is even balanced. i'm not sure less than how much BP is headlight but i think it's 275

    L90 is a good choice too i guess..since it has the aerodynamic frame of a Victor BS which will lead to more power due to faster swing
    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    Hi, I realized that my VH1700 has become headlight racket after I wrapped the original G2 grip with a PU grip. Can anybody suggest how to make my racket head heavy again? Where I should put lead tape(s)? Anything else to avoid lead?
    i've did some searching because i want to put some lead tape on my racket too
    some say 2' and 10' o'clock position..some say 12'
    so i guess it's an experiment to find the position and amount of lead that suit you best.
    i plan to start applying it from 2' to 10' o'clock

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •