User Tag List

Page 246 of 326 FirstFirst ... 146 196 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 296 ... LastLast
Results 4,166 to 4,182 of 5541

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    Credit only given where it's due.
    Thats not what you said LOL, but anyway (NOMB)

I (and many advanced level players I personally know) can't help it if I find high-end apacs rackets better performing than high-end Yonex rackets. I call it as I see it. Remember, I started out with Yonex. In fact, I played with Yonex rackets for over 20 years. You already know how I converted to apacs. However, I'm not narrowed minded, and I'm always open to trying new generation Yonex/Victor rackets to compare.
    Just imagine if you said this in an YY or Victor fans club thread (you will be hang to dry) LOL but again anyway (NOMB)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Again, I call it as I see it. I tried one of those ultra light apacs rackets (Lethal Light Special) and I did not like it - effectively given it to one of the girls at my club.
    That girl must be lucky, did you end up going on a date with her??? ups sorry NOMB

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheNotoriousLIG View Post
    Hi, I'm not sure of all the rackets but i used a lethal 90 the other day and fell in love! I have played with yonex Vt80s and nanospeed 9900, li ning n50 as well and i far prefer the lethal 90. I am a fairly intermediate player but i know from some of the very advanced players i know, that the Lethal 70 and 90 are very good. The lethal 100 is very similar to the lethal 70 but i prefer the lethal 70. As for a review for the Lethal 90 this should help. http://badminton-racket.blogspot.com...90-review.html

Hope this helps
    According to one review, the Lethal 100 is more head heavy than the Lethal 70. Sounds like you have personally tried the Lethal 100 yourself? What do you think?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lining View Post
    Lethal 90 or Lethal 70 , Which one is the best to your opinion ?
    I couldnt say. I have only used the lethal 90 but my mate who has both said that lethal 70 is a great power racket and quite head heavy (not as head heavy as a L100). He uses it in doubles a lot but also sometimes in singles. He also enjoys the L90 which is not as head heavy but its easier to control for net play. He prefers it in doubles and sometimes in singles as he has strong technique. He is an agressive player so mostly he used the L70 but i am more intermediate so the L90 with its less head heavy frame is better for me to improve technique. Tbh its up to you and your play style but i hope this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

According to one review, the Lethal 100 is more head heavy than the Lethal 70. Sounds like you have personally tried the Lethal 100 yourself? What do you think?
    For my strength and level of play (intermediate, medium strength) i found the lethal 100 too head heavy and I didnt have the strength to control it as I would have liked. Its a racket for the more aggressive player but give it a couple of games and your wrist and shoulder will moan. But this is just me. Hope this helps.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Credit only given where it's due. I (and many advanced level players I personally know) can't help it if I find high-end apacs rackets better performing than high-end Yonex rackets. I call it as I see it. Remember, I started out with Yonex. In fact, I played with Yonex rackets for over 20 years. You already know how I converted to apacs. However, I'm not narrowed minded, and I'm always open to trying new generation Yonex/Victor rackets to compare.
    I kinda agree with Yoppy. I know this is an open forum where u can voice out ur own opinion but based on what u reviewed, most of them are discrediting the yonex and victor. Apacs are well known in producing good quality racquets at a cheaper price. Yonex are more on the various technology they research in their R&D. So yeah, they all have their own goods. You are convincing people or more to yourself too frequently that Apacs is where everyone should go to.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the information. I am quite tempted to try the Lethal 100, as I think I have a very strong arm/wrist. However, I'll probably wait it out until there are more reviews on it. It'll be interesting to see where apacs goes next with the Lethal series.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by avengers88 View Post
    You are convincing people or more to yourself too frequently that Apacs is where everyone should go to.
    Wow, I never thought I came across as convincing everyone to use Apacs. The fact that I am still considering purchasing a MX80/VT80/SW35 (and have said this repeatedly) sort of goes against your "accusation".

For the record, I'm not trying to convince anyone to use anything.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for the information. I am quite tempted to try the Lethal 100, as I think I have a very strong arm/wrist. However, I'll probably wait it out until there are more reviews on it. It'll be interesting to see where apacs goes next with the Lethal series.
    No problem. I would suggest going to a shop just to try it. Im hoping APACS make a couple more rackets like the lethal 90 and 70 but maybe a little bit more manueverable because the one problem i get is when i have a tricky net shot to play and simply because its a little different in weight i accidently touch the net which can get annoying. Should have that sorted with a bit more practice i think. Though i only have it at 24 lbs till im comfortable with the racket.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheNotoriousLIG View Post
    No problem. I would suggest going to a shop just to try it. Im hoping APACS make a couple more rackets like the lethal 90 and 70 but maybe a little bit more manueverable because the one problem i get is when i have a tricky net shot to play and simply because its a little different in weight i accidently touch the net which can get annoying. Should have that sorted with a bit more practice i think. Though i only have it at 24 lbs till im comfortable with the racket.
    Have you tried the Tantrum 200 or Tantrum 300? People tend to say they are very manoeuvrable rackets but still very powerful. In my opinion, there's not much difference. I do agree that it's 99% technique/practise. The Lethal 70 is not super head heavy (perhaps like the Lethal 100?), so it is also potentially excellent to defend with. I managed to defend some bombs from an intermediate-advanced player using the Yonex Z-Slash today quite easily.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Have you tried the Tantrum 200 or Tantrum 300? People tend to say they are very manoeuvrable rackets but still very powerful. In my opinion, there's not much difference. I do agree that it's 99% technique/practise. The Lethal 70 is not super head heavy (perhaps like the Lethal 100?), so it is also potentially excellent to defend with. I managed to defend some bombs from an intermediate-advanced player using the Yonex Z-Slash today quite easily.
    No i haven't tried the tantrums. They are difficult to get your hands on in Uk atm. I haven't used the lethal 70 yet as that to is difficult to get. I will have to check it out and maybe write a post on it at some point. Maybe after my exams I'll look into getting one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by yanhua123 View Post
    Hi, I'm from New Zealand.

Could anyone post an online distributer for Apacs that has good prices and ships to NZ.

Thanks in advance
    HI, i think you can check at Apacs NZ website.
    or you can go to badmintonbay.com i normally buy apacs rackets from this website, really cheap and you can bid the price too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lining View Post
    Could you tell me all the Apacs rackets for Advanced players thx . I saw a Lethal 90 is there any review ?

Which one is the best for a single player ?

Thx for your answers
    if you want a single player racket, you should get apacs lethal 70 or 90.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by irwan_kho View Post
    HI, i think you can check at Apacs NZ website.
    or you can go to badmintonbay.com i normally buy apacs rackets from this website, really cheap and you can bid the price too.
    their prices are too high. how do you get them cheap over there?
    for ex: posted price for VH2000 is $90. can you get it for $55 from them?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

can you control the flight of the shuttle easilty while you defend?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    can you control the flight of the shuttle easilty while you defend?
    Yes, I find that I can. It's a real bonus.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    their prices are too high. how do you get them cheap over there?
    for ex: posted price for VH2000 is $90. can you get it for $55 from them?
    for badmintonbay.com you can negotiate the price by sending the email to them...