User Tag List

Page 248 of 327 FirstFirst ... 148 198 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 298 ... LastLast
Results 4,200 to 4,216 of 5558

Thread: APACS fan club

  1. #4200
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    232
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    What makes you say the Slayer 99 is a more solid version of the Lethal 90? If I were to get the Slayer 99, I'd struggle to decide whether to get the 2U or 3U version.

    Also, the Slayer series don't get as much positive feedback as the Tantrum or Lethal series.
    i think you are wrong this times because slayer 99 is the new racket released recently so not so many people have tried this racket. i have sold one slayer 99 racket to my friend and it seems that his skill and performance has increased because of the racket. this racket is really powerful. i think there will be some good responses from other players.

  2. #4201
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,519
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by irwan_kho View Post
    i think you are wrong this times because slayer 99 is the new racket released recently so not so many people have tried this racket. i have sold one slayer 99 racket to my friend and it seems that his skill and performance has increased because of the racket. this racket is really powerful. i think there will be some good responses from other players.
    According to one reviewer (who has played with many apacs rackets), the Slayer 99 is a very good racket. However, I really don't see any reason to buy it if one already owns the Lethal 70 and Tantrum 300. Here's the Slayer 99 review by the way:
    http://badminton-racket.blogspot.com...99-review.html

    I like his reviews because I think they are really objective.

  3. #4202
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,519
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    More comments from the reviewer about the Slayer 99:
    For me, the slayer 99 is not quite as powerful when smashing as the lethal 70, or the tantrum 300.
    My own personal favourite is the lethal 70, closely followed by the 300, then the slayer 99.

  4. #4203
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,519
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    By the way, newer released rackets don't necessarily mean better performance for you. There are many examples currently and in the past of top international players sticking with rackets at least 2-3 years old.

  5. #4204
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysi
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hi all , any review of lethal x 18?
    Last edited by wuzent; 05-10-2011 at 04:38 AM.

  6. #4205
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    More comments from the reviewer about the Slayer 99:
    somewhere I read that the bulges in the frame are for extra stability. In addition 2U feels like 3U. It has to be more powerful as well as more stable if 'other factors' are constant.

  7. #4206
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,519
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    somewhere I read that the bulges in the frame are for extra stability. In addition 2U feels like 3U. It has to be more powerful as well as more stable if 'other factors' are constant.
    Not too sure. The physics behind badminton rackets is too complicated for me!

  8. #4207
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    Not too sure. The physics behind badminton rackets is too complicated for me!
    ... because there is the Biology.

    Slayer 99 for $90, how is that?

  9. #4208
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Mastic, NY
    Posts
    347
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ssj100 View Post
    Not too sure. The physics behind badminton rackets is too complicated for me!
    ... because there is the Biology.

    Slayer 99 for $90, how is that?

  10. #4209
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,519
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sxg2009 View Post
    Slayer 99 for $90, how is that?
    Is that in USD? If so, that's quite a good deal. Are strings included?

  11. #4210
    Regular Member Racqman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lethal 18, 4U racquet with aerodynamic shape frame. Mine strung with yonex bg80, 25lbs.

    Easier to play with in double as it's lightweight with little head heavy feel.

  12. #4211
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Setapak, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysi
    Posts
    214
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Racqman View Post
    lethal 18, 4U racquet with aerodynamic shape frame. Mine strung with yonex bg80, 25lbs.

    Easier to play with in double as it's lightweight with little head heavy feel.
    do you feel any vibration on it?

  13. #4212
    Regular Member Racqman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    23
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wuzent View Post
    do you feel any vibration on it?
    Not so far as it's medium flex racquet.

  14. #4213
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Malaysia,Kedah,Alor star
    Posts
    60
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi guys just got 2 edgesabers from a guy .. overall is good .. gonna test it on the court this sunday

  15. #4214
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    171
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    ok, my lethal 90s arrived today.One was strung at 28lbs and one at 24lbs. I bought it after using my friends and now mine has arrived, I have given it a good knock around. First things first, i have to say, the paint job is really good-looking. Secondly, the racket, though its supposed to be 89g and head heavy, feels incredibly light. It is very maneuverable and the control is superb. The net play with this racket is easy and I found i was putting very little effort into the movements. Now, since it is a head heavy racket, I decided to play some clears and smashes. This racket was made for this. The clears were very easy to control. However my favourite thing about this racket was the smashes. They were spot on everytime (unless I hit the shuttle badly) and they felt a lot more powerful than they did when I tested the VT80. The slim frame and head heavy balance meant i got a lot of power and the sound was beautiful. This was the MOST maneuverable racket I have used and if i missed a shot, I was able to give it another go! Incredible. Now the tension difference was obvious while playing. The 28lbs racket was responsive and powerful. This racket was made for high tensions. However, I am an intermediate player so the 24lbs was more to my taste, but my dad loved the 28lbs one so much (hes much better than me) he bought it off me. Overall, this racket, in my opinion is the best racket I have used. I suits my play style perfectly and I would definitely recommend getting one. Rating 10/10. (In my opinion, this racket was perfect). Btw, i used stern9 string on the 24lbs one and yonex bg65 on the 28lbs one. I don't think any racket could trump this for me. Might buy another one, or 5. But first i need to get a little more money :-P

  16. #4215
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,519
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    High praise for the Lethal 90 indeed. Still, that's basically how I feel about the Lethal 60/70!

  17. #4216
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Mumbai
    Posts
    1,519
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    By the way, I'd like to know how the Lethal 90 compares with the Lethal 100. As I understand it, the Lethal 100 got released quite soon after the Lethal 90 did.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    : 04-14-2012, 03:08 AM
  2. Replies: 2
    : 07-18-2011, 10:38 AM
  3. Replies: 55
    : 10-21-2008, 10:52 AM
  4. Badminton Club (Should i stay/move on to another club)
    By !┐Clue?! in forum General Forum
    Replies: 8
    : 10-15-2008, 01:20 AM
  5. Replies: 1
    : 08-23-2006, 10:14 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •