User Tag List

Page 296 of 323 FirstFirst ... 196 246 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... LastLast
Results 5,016 to 5,032 of 5487

Thread: APACS fan club

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

are there any direct replacement for vh1800? VH2000 or T500 maybe?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello guys, I'm embarking on a small research project to compare APACS and Yonex rackets and see for myself how different they can be or if the APACS even trump their over-charged compatriots.

It's a huge community of APACS fans here, and I'd like to pick your brains on justifiable comaprisons to the Yonex rackets. I'd like to ask for suggestions to APACS rackets to as close a comparison as possible to:

Yonex Nanospeed 9900 (Head Light)
    Yonex ArcSaber Z-Slash (Even-Balanced)
    Yonex Voltric 80 / Z-Force (Heavy Heavy)

All comments welcome, and apologies for not taking enough time to read through the extensive amount of material available here.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yonex Nanospeed 9900 --> Apacs Tantrum 200 (Head Light - Stiff)
    Yonex ArcSaber Z-Slash --> Apacs Lethal 110
    Voltric 80/Z-Force --> Apacs Lethal 70 (Head heavy, extra stiff)

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mat Jie View Post
    are there any direct replacement for vh1800? VH2000 or T500 maybe?
    vh1800 = there are vh1800 2nd gen in the market, and i currently have one.
    vh2000 = latest model of VH series.
    t500 = latest model of tantrum series, just came into the market last year.

i don't think tantrum series will have new models in this year, but maybe VH series will have some.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Good day all
    My wife and I need new racquets. Here in Russia we have a bad situation with the assortment of racquets, so the most cost-effective option for us - buy through ebay. The cheapest options - apacs and a couple of models from wilson
    In fact, we can purchase for $ 100 - $ 10 for a pair the following models: edgesaber 10, edgesaber 9, edgesaber z slayer, nano 9900, nano tubes 9990, finapi 88, foray 300, lethal 6, lethal 9, lethal 10 (and Wilson K Dyna PX 3000, Wilson K8)
    We're playing at the Intermediate level, 22-24lbs string tension. Not really prefer head-heavy. What should we choose?
    Thank you very much

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Desouled View Post
    Hello guys, I'm embarking on a small research project to compare APACS and Yonex rackets and see for myself how different they can be or if the APACS even trump their over-charged compatriots.

It's a huge community of APACS fans here, and I'd like to pick your brains on justifiable comaprisons to the Yonex rackets. I'd like to ask for suggestions to APACS rackets to as close a comparison as possible to:

All comments welcome, and apologies for not taking enough time to read through the extensive amount of material available here.
    you can only compare the cosmetic aspects of these rackets here, save your precious time and resources for other worthwhile comparisons.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Pls. They feel diff like night and day. The yonex will definitely be better simply by it's vibration control and stability. I know cos I had both brands

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wuzent View Post
    vh1800 = there are vh1800 2nd gen in the market, and i currently have one.
    vh2000 = latest model of VH series.
    t500 = latest model of tantrum series, just came into the market last year.

i don't think tantrum series will have new models in this year, but maybe VH series will have some.
    do you have any experience playing with vh2000 or t500? comparing them to vh1800, which is better?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Mat Jie View Post
    do you have any experience playing with vh2000 or t500? comparing them to vh1800, which is better?
    sorry bro, i didn't played with vh2000 or tantrum 500, i don't have those rackets.
    i have a tantrum 200, but i think it is totally different with tantrum 500 since t200 is more stiffer than t500.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by minimarcy View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm coming back into badminton after 5 years - used to play for regional team in Northern Ireland, and am dying to get back into the swing of things.

I have 2 apacs rackets on their way to me: The Finapi 88 and the Lethal 9. Do you guys have any experience with these? I figure there's no point in me spending huge amounts on a top-end yonex piece just yet until I get my confidence and form back - although from what I hear there apacs rackets can really give big brands a run for their money!?
    really looking forward to trying them out.
    i dont know how the racket feels like, but apacs' racket is quite good for the price(although they are YY's copycat)....
    i has an edgesaber z-slayer, of course it wont feel like the original z-slash, but still a good racket.....
    considering it's 1/5 of the price of the original z-slash, it's truly value for money....

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by minimarcy View Post
    Hi all,
    I'm coming back into badminton after 5 years - used to play for regional team in Northern Ireland, and am dying to get back into the swing of things.

I have 2 apacs rackets on their way to me: The Finapi 88 and the Lethal 9. Do you guys have any experience with these? I figure there's no point in me spending huge amounts on a top-end yonex piece just yet until I get my confidence and form back - although from what I hear there apacs rackets can really give big brands a run for their money!?
    really looking forward to trying them out.
    Good luck and enjoy your game..I personally haven't played with the mentioned rackets but Apacs rackets are certainly on par with most major brands.Many of my club members have made the switch and they are very pleased.Just try out different string and tension combinations to find your comfort zone or hitting zone

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nightbird View Post
    Good luck and enjoy your game..I personally haven't played with the mentioned rackets but Apacs rackets are certainly on par with most major brands.Many of my club members have made the switch and they are very pleased.Just try out different string and tension combinations to find your comfort zone or hitting zone
    Well, thank you!
    Hoping to perhaps start a review blog some time in the next year - so I'll keep a good record of all equipment I use in the coming months to share with you guys here! Cheers for the replies everyone!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by RocKai View Post
    Yonex Nanospeed 9900 --> Apacs Tantrum 200 (Head Light - Stiff)
    Yonex ArcSaber Z-Slash --> Apacs Lethal 110
    Voltric 80/Z-Force --> Apacs Lethal 70 (Head heavy, extra stiff)
    Certainly worth considering, thanks! Let's have the speed of the Lethal 110 and the power of the Lethal 70 against their Yonex comparisons.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just got/will get a whole slew of Apacs rackets:
    -2xFinapi 77 II
    -Tantrum 200
    -Slayer 88
    -Lethal 90

Apart from the Finapi, these are the higher end rackets. Will review them in a couple weeks/months time due to how long it takes for them to arrive as well as getting used to each one.

From what I've read about all of them, they all fit my game in different ways. Of course I'll do my best to string them all at same tension and with the same string (as often as possible). Will report back in due time! =)

From what I read though, overall the order seems to be: T200>L90/Slayer 88>Finapi 77 II

You might be wondering why I got so many..well it wasn't to test them out and review them, it was because I ordered a few from the same place, so I wanted to make the most use out of the shipping costs and just in case one of them breaks.

I'll compare them to AT900P/T, Wilson Ktour, Apacs Nanotubes 9900.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Desouled View Post

Yonex Nanospeed 9900 (Head Light) Nano 9900
    Yonex ArcSaber Z-Slash (Even-Balanced) Lethal 70
    Yonex Voltric 80 / Z-Force (Heavy Heavy) Finapi 88

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi folks,
    Recently received my Lethal 9, and just waiting on the arrival of a Finapi 88. I'll try and test them both over the next couple of weeks, and get back you on my thoughts!
    Anyone want to know anything in particular?

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by txv611 View Post
    Pls. They feel diff like night and day. The yonex will definitely be better simply by it's vibration control and stability. I know cos I had both brands
    I agree. I was an APACS fan and used ~ 10 different rackets, including T200, VHs. Now they are all resting in my showcase. After using VT80 & VTZFL I am not going anywhere