User Tag List

Page 298 of 330 FirstFirst ... 198 248 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 ... LastLast
Results 5,050 to 5,066 of 5610

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for Apacs racket, you can try Lethal 8-11,they are quite light and perfect for beginner as well. the price is quite cheap too.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, im planning to buy a apacs racket, if it does, it will be my 1st apacs racket..
    only one these models will be my final deal:
    tweet 7000
    lethal 60
    slayer 88

however, after browse some pages of this thread, i found out some ppl comments that the racket such as lethal 70 and tantrum 500 they bought which almost similar price range with the above models have just broken up after some smashes without any clash and just played for few months.
    Is it worthwhile to buy those racket with almost rm290++? or should i just go for the apacs racket which about rm 100++, for example the finapi series offered by sportshorizon.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Finapi 88 or Slayer 88 dude

You'll be happy enough with these. Those, or the Tantrum 300!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@minimarcy
    are u reply my post or enuun?
    if u r reply for me, can tell me y u recommended slayer 88 rather than lethal 60?
    *actually i like the paint job on lethal 60 rather than slayer 88..hehe

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by lun2634 View Post
    @minimarcy
    are u reply my post or enuun?
    if u r reply for me, can tell me y u recommended slayer 88 rather than lethal 60?
    *actually i like the paint job on lethal 60 rather than slayer 88..hehe
    dont buy a racket because of its looks or paint job.....
    you may regret it later....
    buy a racket that will suits your style...
    imo, paint job is the least important thing to consider.....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So gunners u also recommend slayer 88 as well? actually i dnt knw wat kind of player i m..currently using prince pro86-ti, normally will strung at maximum 25 lbs but after 1 or 2 game the string will loose, is it mean drop in tension? im usually play double, can clear, smash, jumping smash( not 100% success every time), drop shot, net play( only can straight line, cant spin the shuttle, cant cross court)..can u judge wat kind of style of playing i m?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So gunners u also recommend slayer 88 as well? actually i dnt knw wat kind of player i m..currently using prince pro86-ti, normally will strung at maximum 25 lbs but after 1 or 2 game the string will loose, is it mean drop in tension? im usually play double, can clear, smash, jumping smash( not 100% success every time), drop shot, net play( only can straight line, cant spin the shuttle, cant cross court)..can u judge wat kind of style of playing i m?
    1 - 2 games your string will loose...
    I think is good to find another stringer....

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Gangnam style

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9bZkp7q19f0

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all players do the same thing.....
    what i mean is how often you smash??
    if you like to smash often, then you are an offensive player....
    like LCW, he is a control player, play drops, net and lobs and only smash when the opportunity arises....
    defensive player is a player who let his opponent attacks and he only defense and do some defensive shot....
    so, determine that yourself, i cant do that because im not you...
    about racket, im not sure....
    lethal 60, slayer 88 and etc. are really some good rackets....
    since i dont know how your style, so i cant recommend any racket for you...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.............actually i dnt knw wat kind of player i m..currently using prince pro86-ti, normally will strung at maximum 25 lbs but after 1 or 2 game the string will loose, is it mean drop in tension? im usually play double, can clear, smash, jumping smash( not 100% success every time), drop shot, net play( only can straight line, cant spin the shuttle, cant cross court)..can u judge wat kind of style of playing i m?
    Hi there,

Just by presenting your style of play with words won't be convincing enough to judge what is your style of play immediately...even if you reveal your playing style through means of video as well.

No doubt, one of the important criteria in the guidelines of selecting the ideal racket for a player is the player needs to fully understand what is the nature of his style of play. If the quality of his performance comes from the pattern of an offensive style of play then preferably, he needs to use a racket which can deliver such performance that is a head heavy balance racket. This goes similarly the same equation to the other dimension of style of play - racket preferences:

Control style of play - Head balance racket
    Defensive style of play - Head balance or Head light racket.

The problems arise IF the player does not fully understand the nature of his style of play and thus having the difficulty in the process of selecting the ideal racket that suits him nicely. If such issue arise, rather than going mad analyzing what is the exact style of play you're categorized in to benchmark that finding in your quest to select the right racket for you, just turn the table around by diligently trying all the racket specification that you can swing and judge the performance of all your shots and then decide which racket turn to deliver the most satisfactory performance for you.

Just be patient to find this mutual bond between you and that racket as this symbiosis is only unique for you and many player can suggest you this or that racket but at the end of your quest, it still will boil down to your own preferences as a good racket that is wield in another player hand will not necessarily be a good racket for you and vice verse. Once you've found your ideal racket and it turns to be a head balance type of racket.....then you can say to yourself that you're likely a control type of player.

SS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lethal 60 = Lethal 70. It's a great racket, and shouldn't be hard to find for you considering Apacs is a Malaysian brand (isn't it?).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

@gunnersfan
    @shooting stroke

i guess i m an offensive player after read the reply from both u..haha..therefore i have to start looking for head heavy racket..oh yeah!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any good recommendation for stiff shaft + head light + 2U/3U, similar to YY NS9990? I can't seem to see 1 within the whole range of their rackets. Only spotted a few super light ones (5U/6U), which I'm not keen. Thanks.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

maybe a lethal 100 or slayer99? I think they're pretty fast and definately not headheavy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by P8nguin View Post
    Any good recommendation for stiff shaft + head light + 2U/3U, similar to YY NS9990? I can't seem to see 1 within the whole range of their rackets. Only spotted a few super light ones (5U/6U), which I'm not keen. Thanks.
    tantrum 200, stiff shaft and head light, mine have balance point below 280mm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just wondering how some people can be sent free rackets for reviewing! I don't mind reviewing apacs rackets for free either! They have nice feel and colouring for those that I have seen and used b4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey guys, Any reviews for Finapi 101? Thanks in advance!