User Tag List

Page 304 of 327 FirstFirst ... 204 254 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 ... LastLast
Results 5,152 to 5,168 of 5558

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by sayshh View Post
    Tweet is to Twitter what Poke is to Facebook, and hence the rackets will be named as Poke.
    It could also be called "like".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

who need and want buy apacs traning??? me have...have 140g, 160g and 200g

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi Apacsian !
    I'm currently using Apacs Virtuoso 30
    I'm new to badminton ^_^

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

So I've used Tantrum 200, Slayer 88, Finapi 77 II, and Z-Slayer and I have to say the best of all of them is the Tantrum 200 then the Slayer 88. Both these rackets are APACS' own creations rather than clones.

Tantrum 200: It's a stiff racket, slightly head heavy to me, and it felt great clearing and smashing. I didn't feel agile at the net but returning smashes weren't an issue for me. Net kills were easy as well, just that tight netshots weren't always successful. I have a much more powerful smash due to the combination of the racket and the strings. Nowadays opponents say "oh crap" or "uh oh" when they lift it to me.

Slayer 88: It's a little less stiff than Tantrum 200. Overall it plays a little like the Armortec 900 Technique, except a little more even balance I would say. The clears were good, but the smashes weren't as steep as my Tantrum 200. It might be because I'm not used to the swing speed and mis-timed the shots; i.e. I swing too fast and it pops the shuttle up instead hitting it down. Slayer 88 is a lot easier to maneuver than the Tantrum 200, but it sacrifices a little power as a result. I discovered that I could clear end to end from knee-level on my forehand side with this racket and it felt great! Since this racket isn't as stiff as the Tantrum 200, I had to a "whip" like snap for smashes and clears in order to make use of the slight flex in the shaft. Unfortunately returning smashes were a little difficult with this racket because I would swing too fast.

The other two rackets don't feel as solid as Slayer 88 or Tantrum 200, I would encourage players new to APACS to go straight for the Tantrum 200. It's the kind of racket that you save for a special day and it can be your go-to racket as well. One of the best rackets I've had so far. I didn't want to pay for the extra shipping of buying two separately so I bought both in one shipment and I'm glad I did because I would be ordering a second one right now.

Both were strung with BG66 Maxima and I've played with each racket two times a week for five months. If you have any questions, PM me =)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sorry...i am new to apacs racket.

anyone can tell me what is the different between slim muscle frame, aero wide frame and armor muscle frame?

thank you.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phaaam View Post
    So I've used Tantrum 200, Slayer 88, Finapi 77 II, and Z-Slayer and I have to say the best of all of them is the Tantrum 200 then the Slayer 88. Both these rackets are APACS' own creations rather than clones.

Tantrum 200: It's a stiff racket, slightly head heavy to me, and it felt great clearing and smashing. I didn't feel agile at the net but returning smashes weren't an issue for me. Net kills were easy as well, just that tight netshots weren't always successful. I have a much more powerful smash due to the combination of the racket and the strings. Nowadays opponents say "oh crap" or "uh oh" when they lift it to me.

Slayer 88: It's a little less stiff than Tantrum 200. Overall it plays a little like the Armortec 900 Technique, except a little more even balance I would say. The clears were good, but the smashes weren't as steep as my Tantrum 200. It might be because I'm not used to the swing speed and mis-timed the shots; i.e. I swing too fast and it pops the shuttle up instead hitting it down. Slayer 88 is a lot easier to maneuver than the Tantrum 200, but it sacrifices a little power as a result. I discovered that I could clear end to end from knee-level on my forehand side with this racket and it felt great! Since this racket isn't as stiff as the Tantrum 200, I had to a "whip" like snap for smashes and clears in order to make use of the slight flex in the shaft. Unfortunately returning smashes were a little difficult with this racket because I would swing too fast.

The other two rackets don't feel as solid as Slayer 88 or Tantrum 200, I would encourage players new to APACS to go straight for the Tantrum 200. It's the kind of racket that you save for a special day and it can be your go-to racket as well. One of the best rackets I've had so far. I didn't want to pay for the extra shipping of buying two separately so I bought both in one shipment and I'm glad I did because I would be ordering a second one right now.

Both were strung with BG66 Maxima and I've played with each racket two times a week for five months. If you have any questions, PM me =)
    Hello bro, would you recommend a beginner to use tantrum 200 straight away?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by phaaam View Post

you are very true.. I love my tantrum 200 .. my colleague also say like this "hey don't let him smash" "crap he just not stop smashing".. recommended to all

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nazmi View Post
    Hi Apacsian !I'm currently using Apacs Virtuoso 30 I'm new to badminton ^_^
    I saw advertisement about vertuoso series. How much man?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LightSaber View Post
    I saw advertisement about vertuoso series. How much man?
    much what ? price ? here MYR 169.90

Name:  Image8643.jpg
Views: 854
Size:  26.1 KB

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hello, Bros,
    I'm considering Lethal series (7/9/10) vs Vertuoso series, which model good for heavy smashing?
    Pls advice. Many Thanks.

Rgds,,,Ken

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you're looking for lethal series, go for higher end. L60/L90/L100/ the new L110. they are good for heavy smashing. Among those, i've tried L60... good fro smashing indeed but i still prefer my T200.

had a chance to play with YY ARC10 which have similar spec (even balance, stiff shaft) with T200. ARC 10 feels more solid and a little bit heavier than T200. IMO, T200 can really challenge ARC10 in every aspect except, drop shot, ARC10 is excellent in this department.

But value for money, T200 still the best. the price is 1/3 cheaper than an ARC10.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if you're looking for lethal series, go for higher end. L60/L90/L100/ the new L110. they are good for heavy smashing. Among those, i've tried L60... good fro smashing indeed but i still prefer my T200.

had a chance to play with YY ARC10 which have similar spec (even balance, stiff shaft) with T200. ARC 10 feels more solid and a little bit heavier than T200. IMO, T200 can really challenge ARC10 in every aspect except, drop shot, ARC10 is excellent in this department.

But value for money, T200 still the best. the price is 1/3 cheaper than an ARC10.
    Hello, Bro,
    Thanks for the advice.

Rgds,,,Ken

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Saladz View Post
    Hello bro, would you recommend a beginner to use tantrum 200 straight away?
    I would say yes, but don't string at a tension 24+ lbs. You have to get your body used to the racket first before you can increase the tension. I would suggest you start with 20-22 lbs. tension and then see if you can clear the shuttle from end to end of the court before you increase the tension. Good luck!

I agree. I actually thought that the Arc10 didn't feel as great as the T200 because the T200 actually has a thicker frame and the Arc10 is a slimmer frame. I also feel a lot safer playing with the T200 because it's a solid racket but also because if it breaks while I'm stringing or during a game, I'm like "Awwwww, there goes $80 for this T200 " vs. "F***, there goes $200 for this damn Arc10!"

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Use to own T200 as well and is a good racket for power and smashes. Best part is the pricing
    It may not be suitable for beginner due to its stiffness and wrong technique may cause injuries.
    Optionally it can be strung at lower tension to begin with and slowly move up according to your adaptibility

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi all ,

What is your opinion on the apacs lethal light power racket ?
    Do recommend me some other rackets for offensive play and my budget will be about SGD$100 , thanks !

Regards,
    Nic

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

emm.. there are a lot of Apacs racket for offensive below SGD100.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    emm.. there are a lot of Apacs racket for offensive below SGD100.
    Thanks for your reply ,
    what are the models that you would recommend ?
    And also , what is your take on Apacs foray 300 vs Apacs lethal series rackets ?

Regards