User Tag List

Page 305 of 327 FirstFirst ... 205 255 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 ... LastLast
Results 5,169 to 5,185 of 5558

Thread: APACS fan club

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

lethal series, slayer series and lurid series are all excellent racket. Foray are quite new. never had experience with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Shinichi View Post
    lethal series, slayer series and lurid series are all excellent racket. Foray are quite new. never had experience with it.
    Oh , how about lethal light power or lethal light special ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nic96 View Post
    Thanks for your reply ,
    what are the models that you would recommend ?
    And also , what is your take on Apacs foray 300 vs Apacs lethal series rackets ?

Regards
    Bro,
    Perhaps you may go for Lethal 9/10.

Rgds,,,Ken

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KEN_KL MSIA View Post
    Bro,
    Perhaps you may go for Lethal 9/10.

Rgds,,,Ken
    Hey !
    I was looking for lethal 10 , but the shop i went to told me that lethal 10 is a old model and there might not be any stock left , so he suggested me to get the lethal light power/special .
    So do you think that the lethal light power/special is similar to lethal 10 ? What are the difference (other than weight) of these rackets and which one should i get ?

Regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One thing to note for SG apacs buyers, for most of the models up to 2012(to my knowledge) the apacs available for distro in Singapore are mostly re-badged/re-painted MY models. E.G. Lethal 7 is badged Lethal offensive in Singapore, slightly different paint job, playability is identical(personally tested). If you see for e.g. Lethal 7 in SG, they are parallel imports from MY, nothing wrong here, just fyi. There are also models that are not available in MY via official channels or available via parallel import like the Tweet series.

I guess where I am going with this is, if you are in Singapore and you are getting recommendations like Lethal 10 etc from other forummers, you might have difficulty finding official distro Lethal 10s in SG, because it is usually 'disguised' as something else, the paintjob will be similar e.g Lethal 10 is blue-ish if I'm not wrong. Hence you might be holding a racket that you are after, just that it's called something else at Queensway or w/e your regular shop is.

That said, after all the racket's I have used, nothing beats my 12 year old Apacs Armorpower 800!!! Damn awesome racket.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kvyra View Post
    One thing to note for SG apacs buyers, for most of the models up to 2012(to my knowledge) the apacs available for distro in Singapore are mostly re-badged/re-painted MY models. E.G. Lethal 7 is badged Lethal offensive in Singapore, slightly different paint job, playability is identical(personally tested). If you see for e.g. Lethal 7 in SG, they are parallel imports from MY, nothing wrong here, just fyi. There are also models that are not available in MY via official channels or available via parallel import like the Tweet series.

I guess where I am going with this is, if you are in Singapore and you are getting recommendations like Lethal 10 etc from other forummers, you might have difficulty finding official distro Lethal 10s in SG, because it is usually 'disguised' as something else, the paintjob will be similar e.g Lethal 10 is blue-ish if I'm not wrong. Hence you might be holding a racket that you are after, just that it's called something else at Queensway or w/e your regular shop is.

That said, after all the racket's I have used, nothing beats my 12 year old Apacs Armorpower 800!!! Damn awesome racket.
    Hey , I don't quite get what u meant though ..
    What did you meant by "if you are in Singapore and you are getting recommendations like Lethal 10 etc from other forummers, you might have difficulty finding official distro Lethal 10s in SG, because it is usually 'disguised' as something else" and "Hence you might be holding a racket that you are after, just that it's called something else at Queensway or w/e your regular shop is."
    Can you elaborate more on this ?
    Thanks bro !

Regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They rebadged it for marketing purposes(I personally think its dumb), example the Lethal Offensive and Lethal 7 is one and the same racket. This was confirmed to me by the boss of Honly in JB, and I personally went down to smashsports at Simei with a lethal 7 to compare and trial swing a Lethal Offensive and it's identical only the cosmetic paintjob is different and obviously the SG version is called Lethal Offensive instead of Lethal 7. Hence I said in my earlier post that if you want to find Lethal 7s in Singapore, you won't find it unless you walk into a shop which has a parallel imported Lethal 7 because the official name for SG distro is Lethal Offensive.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  Asian-Troll-Face-150x150.jpg
Views: 690
Size:  6.1 KB
    man... i think all those low end lethal series play identical. the difference is the cosmetic.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ,
    Pardon me for asking these question as I'm kinda new to badminton , which series of apacs rackets are clone of yonex rackets ?
    Regards

Mentioned
    23 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi ,
    Pardon me for asking these question as I'm kinda new to badminton , which series of apacs rackets are clone of yonex rackets ?
    Regards
    There is no one serie. They have rackets that look like Yonex but don't play like it and they have rackets that don't look like it but play more like it ...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by demolidor View Post
    There is no one serie. They have rackets that look like Yonex but don't play like it and they have rackets that don't look like it but play more like it ...
    Thanks for your reply , from what I know , they are in someway similar , e.g the armor power series and armor tech series rackets .. Other than this series , what are the other series of rackets that are similar ?
    Regards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Apacs Nano power 900, red, white and black.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey !
    I was looking for lethal 10 , but the shop i went to told me that lethal 10 is a old model and there might not be any stock left , so he suggested me to get the lethal light power/special .
    So do you think that the lethal light power/special is similar to lethal 10 ? What are the difference (other than weight) of these rackets and which one should i get ?

Regards
    Bro,
    Perfect Sports Puchong got stokcs...

Rgds,,,Ken

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi guys, I'm looking to replace my Visible Hollow 1800 with a new racquet. Main reason is that I want a racquet's that slightly lighter and a bit more balanced in terms of power and control. I still like how my 1800 works with powerful smashes and all but I prefer something a tad lighter. I was told that the Visible Hollow 2020 is similar to the 1800 but lighter. Is this a good option? Else does anyone have any other recommendation?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There a number of places you can order Apacs online:
    www.sportshorizon.com
    www.badmintonbay.com
    http://stores.ebay.ca/Sports-Netbiz-Store?_rdc=1

Just to name a few. Shipping is pretty cheap as well.

Anyway I just ordered an Apacs Nano Power 900, very excited for it. Heard great things, and if it all pans out I'll pick up another one. So far my favourite Apacs racquet is the Tantrum 200, it feels even balance and the box-frame really packs a lot of power (string: BG66 Maxima).

I'll do a review of the Nano Power 900 and also a comparison with the Tantrum 200.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by KEN_KL MSIA View Post
    Bro,
    Perfect Sports Puchong got stokcs...

Rgds,,,Ken
    Hi , I am a Singaporean so this model is hard to find here ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by kvyra View Post
    They rebadged it for marketing purposes(I personally think its dumb), example the Lethal Offensive and Lethal 7 is one and the same racket. This was confirmed to me by the boss of Honly in JB, and I personally went down to smashsports at Simei with a lethal 7 to compare and trial swing a Lethal Offensive and it's identical only the cosmetic paintjob is different and obviously the SG version is called Lethal Offensive instead of Lethal 7. Hence I said in my earlier post that if you want to find Lethal 7s in Singapore, you won't find it unless you walk into a shop which has a parallel imported Lethal 7 because the official name for SG distro is Lethal Offensive.

This makes alot of sense! I swing it before I find it perform similarly from one another. How about APACS lethal aggressive? It is supposedly a re brand of which lethal series?