User Tag List

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 ... LastLast
Results 18 to 34 of 1716
  1. #18
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yup u can say that loh. We have 11 players turn up in the session, have a great game. Just that we ended the session quite early as everyone is too tire. I'm glad mongoose had bring along his nanospeed racket.

  2. #19
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    66
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    10pm is not early! i reach home at 11.30pm or so. Bath and keeping the equipment already pass midnight Not everyone lives near Braddell

    you gonna join us loh? kinda fun to meet more BCers

  3. #20
    Regular Member Loh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore Also Can
    Posts
    11,963
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WhyrlWynd
    10pm is not early! i reach home at 11.30pm or so. Bath and keeping the equipment already pass midnight Not everyone lives near Braddell

    you gonna join us loh? kinda fun to meet more BCers
    You don't want a senior citizen to spoil your game, do you? With mongoose around, I'm sure the younger ladies can get a few tips here and there from him.

    But now at least I know where to go to meet more BFers on Friday evenings. Thanks for the invitation, Whirlwind ...er... WhyrlWynd.

  4. #21
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Malaysia BOLEH...!!!
    Posts
    4,275
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hi NetAsia,
    is this friday group still going on? do u accept ad-hoc player like me who cant make full commitment esp on fri n wkends? if possible, pls kindly update us in the forum.

    feel free to PM me the details (venue) of the friday nite session.

    cheerz,
    jimbo
    ================================================== ========
    Quote Originally Posted by Netasia
    Dear all badminton fanatics, we are looking for intermediate players to join us on every friday nite from 7.30 onwards. Venue is centralised so very good deal for all die hard badminton lovers!

    Date: 14/1/05 till 25/3/05 (exclude holidays)
    Time: 7.30pm onwards
    Venue: Toa Payoh
    Cost: $15/person/mth

    Both male and female players are welcome!
    As we are limiting the number of players to 12 only, reservation is made on first come first serve basis.

    Interester players, kindly post the following details
    1. name
    2. contact no
    3. email address
    4. bringing any friends along? how many?

  5. #22
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Yishun
    Posts
    7
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Netasia
    Dear all badminton fanatics, we are looking for intermediate players to join us on every friday nite from 7.30 onwards. Venue is centralised so very good deal for all die hard badminton lovers!

    Date: 14/1/05 till 25/3/05 (exclude holidays)
    Time: 7.30pm onwards
    Venue: Toa Payoh
    Cost: $15/person/mth

    Both male and female players are welcome!
    As we are limiting the number of players to 12 only, reservation is made on first come first serve basis.

    Interester players, kindly post the following details
    1. name
    2. contact no
    3. email address
    4. bringing any friends along? how many?
    Just wondering is this friday group game still accept people anot ? , if u still need people , i will pm u mine contact . i can be contact at this mail also zh3nquan@hotmail.com

  6. #23
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    yes we accept members for friday nite, the collection fee will start on feb, so tomorrow is still free who those who which to join our friday group.

    We also welcome "guest" players at $5/session.
    Location is within walking distance from the Braddell MRT station(near Toa Payoh).

    As I'll be having meeting all day tomorrow(no internet access), anyone interested in joining us tomorrow night, please SMS me at 90064446
    Last edited by Netasia; 01-27-2005 at 06:13 AM. Reason: add contact

  7. #24
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    A gentle reminder that we have a game tomorrow nite at braddell sec school, All are welcome. Game starts at 6.30 till .....

    You can always join us later.

  8. #25
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Philippines
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Netasia
    A gentle reminder that we have a game tomorrow nite at braddell sec school, All are welcome. Game starts at 6.30 till .....

    You can always join us later.
    How many courts do you have for tomorrow?

    I'm interested to join you guys

  9. #26
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    sInGaPuRa...
    Posts
    59
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Netasia,

    found all the details i want.

    i'm normally a singles player, but i like doubles (though i'm crap at it). if you dont mind, i'll be in contact with you when i'm back in singapore.
    the level seems quite intimidating though, i'm more of a in-btwn of beginner-intermediate, i guess...

    i'm still scouting for a good new racket ... heh...

    hope to see you soon (cant wait to go back to my 30degC)

  10. #27
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shlikjohn
    How many courts do you have for tomorrow?

    I'm interested to join you guys
    2 court (1 court share with another group) till 9.30pm, after that we have all 3 courts.

  11. #28
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Philippines
    Posts
    94
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Netasia
    2 court (1 court share with another group) till 9.30pm, after that we have all 3 courts.
    Hi Netasia,

    I'm interested to join but only as a "guest" player.

    And I also forgot that I have a dinner party tomorrow so I'll just join you guys next Friday ?

    Cheers!
    Wilbur

  12. #29
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Game on ususal on this coming Friday 11.02.05 at the school.

  13. #30
    New Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    2
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Smile

    Hi, Netasia, I am new to this site. I am interested to join your Friday game. Is your group full already? I have not played for a while (actually, for a long time) but would like to start again. I am just afraid my standard may not be up to scratch and slows you guys down. Please let me know if it is OK.

  14. #31
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ckwong
    Hi, Netasia, I am new to this site. I am interested to join your Friday game. Is your group full already? I have not played for a while (actually, for a long time) but would like to start again. I am just afraid my standard may not be up to scratch and slows you guys down. Please let me know if it is OK.
    Don't worry, if you're interested, you can join our sunday's group at IMH from 11am to 1pm. You can join us for 1 session then decide for yourself. PM me if you're interested.

  15. #32
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,874
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Netasia
    Don't worry, if you're interested, you can join our sunday's group at IMH from 11am to 1pm. You can join us for 1 session then decide for yourself. PM me if you're interested.
    alamak... he's asking about joining friday's game and ur telling him to go on sunday...

  16. #33
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    663
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    lol iwan, not sure how i can miss that one....
    well he has PM me, and I had invited him along if he doesn't mind the crowd on friday.

  17. #34
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,874
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Netasia
    lol iwan, not sure how i can miss that one....
    well he has PM me, and I had invited him along if he doesn't mind the crowd on friday.
    crowded meh? I've been to places that's worse. 5 courts 50 odd players hehehee still have enough games to play. Its from 8 to 12 max la hehehee

Page 2 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 52 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. FINDING play group at Toa Payoh
    By stiGma in forum Singapore
    Replies: 44
    : 01-28-2013, 08:19 AM
  2. Any group I can join at sunday at Toa payoh ?
    By chainghong in forum Singapore
    Replies: 0
    : 11-21-2011, 09:15 AM
  3. Replies: 9
    : 10-13-2009, 04:11 AM
  4. Replies: 9
    : 03-10-2009, 10:20 AM
  5. Looking for group in Toa Payoh
    By ckheng123 in forum Singapore
    Replies: 3
    : 10-10-2008, 09:28 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •