Any experience with Friendship rackets?

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by trapped-never, Sep 18, 2001.

1. trapped-never

trapped-never Regular Member

telecommunication engineer
    Hi guys, does anybody have experience with Friendship Tender Ti-10 racket? I am planning to buy two pieces.

I am advanced beginner with quite offensive game.

2. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    is it Chinese made? there is a brand called Friendship in China, they make ping pong equipment, perhaps they have ventured into badminton.

3. trapped-never

trapped-never Regular Member

telecommunication engineer
    Yes, it is probable. My last table tennis racket has Friendship coats.

But back to badminton. It is quite popular racket brand in Germany and Austria. I tested my trainer's Ti10 3 weeks ago and I really liked it. But Ti10 is discontinued now unfortunately. I have to seek another racket. Today I tested Victor Pegasus SQ10. It was not as good as FS Ti10 (and 25% more expensive) but still pretty good. I will test some other Friendship, RSL and Babolat rackets and finally decide later.

4. Din Lan

Din Lan New Member

Hello, I would like to revive this old thread.
    I discovered a couple of old Friendship / Tebas rackets in my badminton box, which I used to play with in the late 80s and early 90s (I bought the original packaging on ebay a while ago for nostalgia reasons).
    It is the "Drive" Speed Shaft 956 model.
    There is no information about the brand on the web, only a dealer from Germany still sells a few models.
    My question:
    Can anyone tell me about the brand Friendship / Tebas, where it's from, since when and until when it existed etc.

Thank you once again in advance.
    B0DCB9FF-8BDC-4363-9316-326287F6E01A.jpeg