Swedish player in need if instructions

Discussion in 'Europe' started by Denka, Dec 21, 2006.

1. Denka

Denka Regular Member

Student, Plumber
    Greetings! My name is Dennis i come from a village called Veberöd in Southern Sweden i have many issues that i want to have solved in my gaming in Badminton. I have played now in 6 years and 3 of those was very unserious. I have been also known as the lazy boy in my club. Well i can admit i'm very tired in the mornings. And the first issue of my gaming is that i have a "crook" arm, and what i mean with that is i cant really get my whole arm up in the air when i play. Mainly for people this is not big issue but for me it is. I have played with it in 6 years in it's like a bad patch in my gaming now. i can't really play properly with that issue and i have tried everything but everytime i fall back to my old classic crook arm. And my trainer says when i play i have a great technique but in the wrong state of the arm. He says i have to get my arm in the air to be bigger in badminton and i know i have tried and we have really tried to worked on it and as i said " you cant learn old dogs to sit" (swedish phrase). But i really want to be big in badminton one day and i really want to get away from the crook arm and have a straight and nice arm when i play! I hope i get good replies from this thread and i really hope you can help me. Greets from // Denka:)

2. deano493

deano493 Regular Member

still at school
    what do you need help with