User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

never mind that winston. see if we can play for a match or 2 within a short period of time. i will try to make it happen.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by red00ecstrat
    I know, but I guess those kinda "partners" are only minorities. Therefore, choose a new partner for your next match! And I think u really need that Scott!
    As a small potato in the team, I don't have a say on which guys I would like to play with. In short, I have no choice

Lately, the chairman told me to get training under a coach with 3 other teamates (I don't why he still ask me to train if I'm not chosen to play in the League). And I was told to be trained with the same partner

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kam
    As a small potato in the team, I don't have a say on which guys I would like to play with. In short, I have no choice

Lately, the chairman told me to get training under a coach with 3 other teamates (I don't why he still ask me to train if I'm not chosen to play in the League). And I was told to be trained with the same partner
    just make a suggestion to the chairman whether you can have a try with different teamates. you know, you can't win without a trusty partner!
    he sent u to a coach because he saw your potential so, just keep your spirit up and beat that "big mouth guy"!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Many many thanks for your care and encouragement, Red!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Scott Kam
    You know, there are always "partners" who always pinpoint your faults and forget theirs !! I would accept any comments in positive ways. Partners should encourage each other during the game and should not blame on each other verbally or non-verbally.

I always try to keep up my "parnters" spirits when they lose a point during the game but in return, I was always get blamed (verbally or non-verbally) from them when I miss a point. When I get a point or even win a game, some partners never try to congratulate/encourage with me.
    Kam, I can imagine how frustrated you are when you play with your partner. One of the reasons that your partner to blame you is he wants to get rid of responsibility, he wants to tell himself & others that failure to get points not because of him. He don't understand what is team spirit, sport pscyhology. In my eyes, he needs to think methods to cover partners' weakness, and try to return a good shot to avoid partners being attack from others. Blaming makes thing worse and challenge ones' self confidence. If you need to play with him in future, please assertive to tell him or chairman your feelings. Maybe he & everyone knows it, but he is just reluctant to improve. I hate people who tends to loss temper more easily to timid guy.

I've already losen LD (div. E) at play off, and XD (div. E) at the second round last Sat. I am still keeping in div. E for this year. It is very excited XD games, we've just losen 2-3, all sets we lose needed to play 3 games. Our level was very closed indeed. We enjoyed this double league very much.

Cheung, as far as I know, you will not be promoted unless you represent your team to play once. If you want to keep your present division, don't let your teammates to remember you.

Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks for your advise AChan.

My club won 2 tight matches (both 3-2) in MD against 2 clubs respectively and get promoted into next round. I and my "partner" were both not chosen this year. So I think I should better keep quiet until I am told to play with this guy again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2