Victor Pegasus SQ20

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Josh, Sep 23, 2001.

1. Josh

Josh Guest

Does anyone have this racquet??? Is it any good? It is starting to be a popular racquet here in Canada. Iprobably won't get it because I already have my mind set on a certain racquet but I'd sure like to know if it's a good racquet or not or if it has any special features.

2. Yogi

Yogi Regular Member

Fung is a great racket. This i snot available in the asian markets! So no clue mate!

3. LL

LL Guest

Where did you pick up this racquet from? I am curious in seeing how it plays. I like the Victor Super TI 2.

LL

4. trapped-never

trapped-never Regular Member

telecommunication engineer
    Ahoj Josh,

yesterday I tested SQ10. I was also testing BlizzardCX5 and Booster1000 - all Victor. I would say that SQ10 was the best choice for me.

I would advice you to test the racket personaly. Noone except you can know if it is OK for you.

5. josh

josh Guest

josh this raquet sucks

6. trapped-never

trapped-never Regular Member

telecommunication engineer
    That was good :)))

7. Simon

Simon Guest

I got one from Badminton Warehouse and the racket is not as powerful as a Ti8. It is very light but seems lack of power. It could be the string. As a advance beginner and playing in Portland, OR, I did not have opportunity to try different types of rackets. I do not recommend this racket to somebody else.