Yonex Iso 750 Muscle Price

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by LL, Sep 24, 2001.

1. LL

LL Guest

Is $129.99 Canadian dollars a good price for this racquet? Has anybody tried this racquet?

If you want to conver to your country's currency for comparison go here:

http://www.xe.net/ucc/

LL

2. Byro-Nenium

Byro-Nenium Regular Member

Undergrad
    I am the kind of person that wouldnt know how good a racket is just by looking at 1 and swinging it a bit, i have to play a game with it at least. So i can't really say, but my team captain had 1 of these rackets that he got rid of coz he said it sucked.

Another person from my badminton group, the BC_Singapore group Mustafa said that its also lousy...... not sure myself coz i never tried it. But then again, its all personal preference! ;)

3. Robert

Robert Guest

I just started playing with the 750. I also have a Cab 9 (old style) and Ti8, I play 3 nights a week at the club level. I find the 750 (2U-G3) to be slightly head heavy. I have it strung at 22Lbs, (2 string method) Alpha Flamingo (equiv to BG-65, slightly higher guage - holds tension longer and wears better). $129 is a good price, Yonex sells to stores for between $50-75 depending on volume. The 750 is a good racket, the shaft is semi-flexible which means less stress on your shoulder. The longer length and isometric head shape will save off-center hits and improve your control game. If you are a hard hitter you might want to consider a stiffer racket - Ti10, Mp100.

4. Howard

Howard Regular Member

Student
    Yah i'd say t's a good price. I'm guessing your lookng at the one form tenniszon.
    Badminton page sells it for $170 canadian.So 129 is a pretty good deal.I'm thinking of getting one of these to try