tad's stringing

Discussion in 'Badminton Stringing Techniques & Tools' started by a_n_d_y, Dec 27, 2006.

1. a_n_d_y

a_n_d_y Regular Member

high school
    Hi. Sorry if someoen posted this answer before but i already searched and couldn't find in the hundreds of posts.:(

Can i just ask to see if tad's stringing job is any good? I phoned them and said the total time to string it takes only 20-30 min! I really need to get my racquet strung before the C2 invitational tournament, cuz i broke my strings. :crying:

Thanks again, because i also phoned C2 and said it takes up to 3 days! i can't wait that long :crying:

2. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Tad's is very good for stringing. Same day service. Sometimes if you need it right now, they could do it and you can observe.

The owner Gary, can do it within 20 minutes (assumption: no distraction from customers, phone, and ringing up people).

Any other questions?

Hope this helps.

#2 Matt, Dec 27, 2006
    Last edited: Dec 27, 2006
  3. a_n_d_y

a_n_d_y Regular Member

high school
    Wow, ok, thanks so much. I'm bring it either on the day of the tournament or tomorrow. I'm saved!!! :) :) :)

4. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Seems good. Not sure when Gary comes when the store opens but I would recommend you to give the store a call now to get the answer.

Good luck in the tournament =). I'm not going to tournament since I play for the exercise even thou I play competitive.

5. a_n_d_y

a_n_d_y Regular Member

high school
    Ok thanks. I'll call them probably tomorow cuz the store is almost closed. The person i was talking to seemed to be in a rush.

Good luck in your training!

6. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    Thanks.

That sounds like that was Gary himself. It's normal, sounds a bit rush as he's like probably doing something at the same time while on the phone.

7. Break-My-String

Break-My-String Regular Member

If it is Thursday that you'll be dropping off your racquet, you might meet the original store owner "Tad", he still shows up to take care of the store.

He's a really great gentleman, with silver grey hair, a sparkle in his eye, and still full of vitality.

I'm pretty sure he can get your racquet re-string on same day also, just ask him.

Cheers!