Aaron/"Chung"

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Josh, Sep 25, 2001.

1. Josh

Josh Guest

We have a troublemaker that is frequently visiting this website. The guy seems to be picking on me and my reviews. In case you are wondering, Aaron has taken up the secret name "chung". So don't be fooled people because there is another guy that visits here named "Cheung". He's the real guy but not this "chung".

2. josh

josh Guest

hi im sorry but these two are the nicest people and sory for saying that

3. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    That immature person from Northe America is being watched.......

4. Josh

Josh Guest

where it says "josh" after my first review, that is not me it is aaron, I did not put that.

5. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Imposter=idiot?

I agree that there are far too many people spewing nonsense on this website under a variety of pseudonyms. A recent rash of such postings is by the Jacobo/Euripides person, but there are several others too, such as the Garth/Garth's brother/Afby/Afby's brother person. It's a shame that they lack the self-confidence to find something other than posting childish prattle on this site for amusement. The fact that they keep changing their pseudonyms also shows that they a) are cowardly; and b) understand that their postings are offensive and without merit. I think some parents need to monitor their childrens' internet usage a bit more.

I may not agree with everything that the regulars here post, but I appreciate that their opinions are genuine ones that are sincerely held.

6. kwun

kwun Administrator

BC Janitor
    Re: Imposter=idiot?

or perhaps they are all the same person (hint hint)

anyway, i somewhat agree with Brett. and that's one of the reason i proposed to change the forum software.

however, as nothing is perfect, i haven't been able to find a perfect forum software either. we will have to sacrifice something for the better.

7. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Re: Imposter=idiot?

I think, judging by the level of command of the English language, that there are several different imposter children visiting/littering the site. At least it's not as bad as on the IBF forum, which I visited tonight for the first time in weeks. That Pan Cheng loser has been clogging up the board excessively for a long time. Good work on banishing him from this site.

8. Cheung

Cheung Moderator

wannabe badminton phototaker
    Yes, I already know that.