Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

theres the pics. not the best but the best pics i could take.

minesh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by LazyBuddy
    I don't see the logic here.

1. Business transaction with fake is ILLEGAL to begin with. Details like how you promote it, or whether you even make profit or not, is not to be considered. The fake seller broke the law, period. If he dares to say, "i did not say it's geniune, and I don't give you refund" that will only nail him down badly. It's a crime.

2. Yonex Factory in JP means Yonex authorized prodution line. Yonex is a trade mark, no factory can gain this title simply by putting a sign on the building. It's like, I can't put a MicroSoft sign in front my room, and imply that my house is part of MicroSoft facility, right?
    How can it be illegal to sell a "yonex ns 9000 badminton racket" on ebay (not a business transaction as ebayers are not businesses) if that's exactly what it says on the racket and thats what the buyer gets. If the seller said "genuine ns9000" and the buyer got a fake, that would be illegal because it's false advertising but no where in his/her pitch does it say that the racket is genuine.

And no your room is not a MicroSoft facility because it doesnt have a trading liscence but if there was a fake racket factory with a huge yellow YoNeX sign outside, the seller would not be advertising false info either. How can you be so certain that there isnt such a factory.

Im not saying i agree with what the seller is doing. I am just pointing out that strictly he didnt do anything wrong. You could only argue against him from a moral stand point for selling counterfeit rackets.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You don't need to use the word "genuine" to imply that the racket is real. By using the word YONEX, which is a registered trade mark, you are giving a legally binding undertaking that it has been made by Yonex, i.e. it is genuine.

If you know it's a fake and you are selling it as a fake, then you need to specifically state that it is a fake copy, and not genuine. Otherwise, you are committing fraud and trade mark piracy, both serious criminal offences.

Minty, if you got your racket from Centralsports, then no worries, it will definitely be genuine. Centralsports is the UK's largest Yonex dealer.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well i used the racket today in a league match and omg it was awesome. samshes and backhands were out of this world and the control was very good as well. only downside to the evening is i let my doubles partner use by backup mp100 and my freshly strung microlgend at 25lbs broke on the mp 100.

minesh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Was it a miss hit? Microlegend is suppose to be very durable.

Did your doubles partner offer to pay for the new string?

Quote Originally Posted by minty31
    well i used the racket today in a league match and omg it was awesome. samshes and backhands were out of this world and the control was very good as well. only downside to the evening is i let my doubles partner use by backup mp100 and my freshly strung microlgend at 25lbs broke on the mp 100.

minesh

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nope it wasn't a miss hit it was quite a sweet hit. i just said it doesn't matter as stuff like that just happens sometimes.

minesh

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you should get him to buy you new strings at least since it was still fresh strings. i wouldnt mind if the strings showed wear already.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I swear by g3.Started off with an at150g3 and loved it.Bought some voltric80s, nanoray700rp and a vtzf all g4 when my at150 got old. Although they are great racquets, the thing I now realise I needed was a g3 grip. Now I'm using a Ns9900 3ug3 and its easily my fav.When I get the money for it, ill hunt down a g3 vtzf as a backup racquet.Accursed UK standard grip size of g4 >

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4