So You've Purchased A Fake Yonex

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Armanye, Jan 3, 2007.

1. Armanye

Armanye Regular Member

Hi all i signed up to this forum today because my new yonex Nano Series 9000 Type X came! Got it for a bargin as well only £40!

This is what the naive me thought about 5 minutes after I had opened my package to find that my racket was indeed a counterfeit one, unlike many fools who left positive comments to i/mode (that bastard, lol) I saw straight away that my racket was fake :(

As such the point is not to dwell on it, but persecute these clowns on ebay selling off counterfiet goods as '100% Genuine merchandise', I want all those who have been a victim of this to tell their story in this thread and we can bring this issue to ebay!

Its time for our revolution with rackets!

Good Day Sirs and Madames :D

2. storkbill

storkbill Regular Member

1. You mean, when you won an NS9000X at £40 you believed it was genuine?

2. I think the majority of i.mode's buyers don't think the racquet is genuine, that's why the bidding usually stops at £15 . I mean if the bidders believed the racquet was genuine, why would they stop bidding at £15? I guess buyers leave positive feedback because they think £15 is a reasonable price for a fake.

3. The fact that you bid £40 for a fake shows they you were the one that got fooled, whereas most of the bidders stop at 15...

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/forums/showpost.php?p=490085&postcount=2212

3. LazyBuddy

LazyBuddy Regular Member

Engineer
    Once you got a brand new racket with a "way too good to be true" price off ebay, think twice. It's very unlikely that you hit the jackpot, but mostly get ripped off. :cool:

4. Smichz

Smichz Regular Member

Student,Tour guide,Marketer
    Never buy a racquet online.They might show u the real one online,but they can switch it to the fake one n send it to u.Why dont u buy it in a proper store,which u can look for them anytime whenever there's problems.Stores prob sells it abit higher,but they can guarantee u.Hehe..just wanna tell u,in china,those fake yonex will only cost me about 13 USD.Plus Taiwan's BG65,n handgrip.A better version,better looks which also has the engraved serials might only cost about 38 USD.They even felt like real one.So,just take it as a lesson for not buying badminton stuffs online again.

5. Matt

Matt Regular Member

IT Developer
    You can buy racktes online as long as it's a reputuble store or an authorized dealer which has an online website.

6. azn_123

azn_123 Regular Member

Student
    If it's that cheap it's very likely to be a fake...

7. Lobber

Lobber Regular Member

If you paid through paypal,you could try to get a refund.
    Though it will have to depend on luck i guess

8. Armanye

Armanye Regular Member

Unfortunately I was fooled I recognise this, but I also knew it was a fake the point of this thread is that so no other person new to badminton and wants to buy a racket will get conned. Its a dirty game they are playing but don't you think we should do something about it and stop people new making mistakes?