User Tag List

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jas1121
    I tried Carbon 7.0 (i think thats the name of the racket if i am not mistaken but i m 100% sure its a Kason racket) from a friend, but i didnt really like it, not my type of racket, too light. Have yet to try the high end models.

I dont know about kason rackets but i can say i like kason shoes, affordable price and good quality. I own three kason shoes, GS-80, GS-91, and GS-96. GS-96 being the best among those.
    Oh yea?Cool then,cos i havent seen carbon 7 myself before.What colour is it?Can u tell what's the specs?I got carbon 3 for myself.It's an offensive racquet,which includes the nano force tech.I got it restrung at 25lbs,which is over than the suggested tension,22.But the boss said it's ok and he's still willing to give me the 3 months guarantee.Besides the carbon 3,i still have the carvel u-3,blue one which i strung at 21lbs,with kason-pro string.That racquete is more of a defensive racquete..since it's 5U.(77 +/- 2)
    I got kason shoes as well..The GS96 as well.It feels comfort to use.
    So,how much u bought the GS96?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ok..gotcha alvinlay!..terima kasih..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz
    ok..gotcha alvinlay!..terima kasih..
    Lorr, toksah berkira sangat ngan kiter. Kalo nak aper aper bagi tau jer la yek~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viper2005
    TSF 300A or TSF 300D?

Both are very nice for power and defense. Would not recommend for beginners or intermediate players.

I feel the TSF 300A is quite head heavy and can pound the shuttle like a hammer. TSF 300D is head light and medium-flex shaft.
    I would definitely recommend it for advance players only.
    Strung at 30lb+ tension, it can pack a punch. I would rate it above the Yonex AT-800's.

Two thumbs up for Kason TSF 300.
    Thanks for your review. It seems that every review I have read has good comments on these two rackets. considering getting one

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well..great idea there _MyST_spring.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Cool!

Quote Originally Posted by alvinlai
    Lorr, toksah berkira sangat ngan kiter. Kalo nak aper aper bagi tau jer la yek~
    Ok,cool..sorry if my malay oral is much better than my writing.But,i can exactly understand what u mean.Haha..besides,i almost forgot how to say it though..too bad,since i got no one who speaks malay with me for almost 6 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Legendary Super TSF Glory98

Anyone knows that this racquet is used by most of chinese's current players while they were in junior.Such as:The great Lin dan,Bao CL.It's kind of affordable,as the price is about 50USD.Players like Chen jin,guo zhendong,etc also uses TSF series,but i'm not sure which one they used b4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yea?Cool then,cos i havent seen carbon 7 myself before.What colour is it?Can u tell what's the specs?I got carbon 3 for myself.It's an offensive racquet,which includes the nano force tech.I got it restrung at 25lbs,which is over than the suggested tension,22.But the boss said it's ok and he's still willing to give me the 3 months guarantee.Besides the carbon 3,i still have the carvel u-3,blue one which i strung at 21lbs,with kason-pro string.That racquete is more of a defensive racquete..since it's 5U.(77 +/- 2)
    I got kason shoes as well..The GS96 as well.It feels comfort to use.
    So,how much u bought the GS96?
    I would say that the Carbon 7.0 is head-light and flexible, a defensive racket. My friend bought it for Rm160 which is 45$USD but i am not sure about the technology it has. Btw, how do you rate kason strings compared to yonex? Sorry, little off-topic.

I bought my GS-96 for Rm190 so its 54$USD, yea, agree that it is comfortable and also everything is on par with my SHB-99MX except for the cushion in my opinion. SHB-99 has a better cushioning than GS-96.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

That's on topic as well though..even we never brought up the strings thing b4..but that's a good question.Ppl in my club likes to use P75,professional.It's a new version..n i guess most of the china's junior also uses this string.I use the previous version myself.

SHB-99?What brand is it?Cant find it in kason's website..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

this is the GS96..the most popular shoe of kason

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've tried a few racquets from Kason, the TSF86, TSF98, TSF100, TSF105, TSF108, TSF109, and the TSF200. The best I've used and am still keen on using although it broke during a stringing process, is the TSF 105. Cai Yun is spotted using the racquet in one of the racquets here in BC. As for the GS96, I find it kinda "hard", it needs a really good breaking in. I've even tried putting it on for jogging which makes me really sore after. But after the breaking in, its quite comfy indeed and kinda flexible. I guess I have sensitive feet~

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by alvinlai
    I've tried a few racquets from Kason, the TSF86, TSF98, TSF100, TSF105, TSF108, TSF109, and the TSF200. The best I've used and am still keen on using although it broke during a stringing process, is the TSF 105. Cai Yun is spotted using the racquet in one of the racquets here in BC. As for the GS96, I find it kinda "hard", it needs a really good breaking in. I've even tried putting it on for jogging which makes me really sore after. But after the breaking in, its quite comfy indeed and kinda flexible. I guess I have sensitive feet~
    So happy that i'm not the only one who felt that when i wear the GS96 for the first days.It's kinda sore..but after few times,it feels really good.I guess that's normal though.Hehe..
    Cool choices alvin..too bad i havent play with any TSF yet..unlike u..so envy u!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chart of kason rackets..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Kason TSF300A

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Players like Chen jin,guo zhendong,etc also uses TSF series,but i'm not sure which one they used b4.
    They used TSF 100. I've seen many chinese 2nd team players and junior player using this racket during 2006 national tournaments. I am using this one and it feels slightly stiff. Mines is very durable or I'm very luck . It has gone through 3 big racket clashes and it is still intact. The paint haven't chipped off either.

I'm looking into a newer model TSF series, TSF98 Ti. I heard that it is more stiff compare to TSF100. Do you know what the price is China (RMB)? Thank you for Smichz, jas1121 and alvinlai for the review of the Kason shoes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by fivestars
    They used TSF 100. I've seen many chinese 2nd team players and junior player using this racket during 2006 national tournaments. I am using this one and it feels slightly stiff. Mines is very durable or I'm very luck . It has gone through 3 big racket clashes and it is still intact. The paint haven't chipped off either.

I'm looking into a newer model TSF series, TSF98 Ti. I heard that it is more stiff compare to TSF100. Do you know what the price is China (RMB)? Thank you for Smichz, jas1121 and alvinlai for the review of the Kason shoes.
    It's around 600 rmb (87usd) something..b4 discounted.Most kason stuffs r discounted if the buyers intended to buy it..at least in my place
    Last edited by Smichz; 01-25-2007 at 08:43 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone knows the price of Kason rackets in Malaysia ? Seen this racket before but never pay any attention on it, until now .

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast