User Tag List

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Differents specs may be offered in some countries,so,..for more infos just ask the retailer in ur place.Maybe there is.But if there's really no bigger size then just put on thicker overgrip.I dont think that is a big problem..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yea..make sure u check the originality from its appearance..n also from the serial number,which u can post in the "Post ur kason serial numbers here".Btw,how much do they offer u for?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Am also looking at TFS300A...but not quit sure whether or not if it's the same as AT800OFF or AT700 ?

Can anyone please advise...

Here in UK, I think selling price TFS300A is around 65 + 5 postage....70

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Trust me.I've been in this serious thought as well,picking between NS7700,NS9000,AT700,or TSF300A.I finally picked TSF300A n i'm really proud of it.Ppl here in my club definitely choose TSF over YY..regarding the price n the disputable quality of YY rackets these days(No offense)..

If u really wanna get a great yy,pick JP version..as it has the best quality.Other than that,u better pick TSF300A.Hehe..try it n u'll never regret it.

Peace!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh yea..the price is not bad.It's around that price.I got it for 62.5 GBP in china,plus P-75 string,and an overgrip.But please,check the originality from the physical appearence,also from serial numbers that u can post in "Post ur kason serial numbers here..",since some fake TSFs has been discovered around the chinese market.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz
    Oh yea..make sure u check the originality from its appearance..n also from the serial number,which u can post in the "Post ur kason serial numbers here".Btw,how much do they offer u for?
    Are you saying there are fake Kason raquets out there Smichz? I won't really be able to check the raquet personally before buying it as it's coming from an Ebay auction, apart from seeing the 2 or 3 pictures the seller has posted as part of his auction.

Anything in particular that gives fakes away appearence wise?

Thanks for the pre-warning

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i dont know if it's from the online transactions..because they appears to be able to post pics of a real one,but send the fake one to u.That's why i dont do online transaction.If possible,just buy one in the trusted store.But if u buy it online,make sure u can return it if it's fake.Or buy it from the id that ppl trusted.

N if it's possible,u can post the pics here n ask from ppl who got more experience of doing transactions from the net,for some opinions whether it's fake or not.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks,

I've posted the Serial numbers from the raquet in the appropriate thread and will post some pics, if, for any reason, I feel it may be a fake (but hopefully the serial numbers will prove that it isnt to some extent ).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Great choice u've made!So,have u played with it?How's d feeling?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Don't know yet Smichz as the supplier sent me the defensive version instead of the attack and it's been sent back to them.

Will post some views after I get the right one and test it later in the week.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Any one have tried the Kason Carbon 1.0 ? any comments. I just got this racket as a replacement for my other racket that I just bought last week ( it cracked).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I use the Carbon 3.0 n the dealer said it has the exact tech n material.It's probably just the stiffness.Carbon 1.0 is more flex compare to 3.0.Why dont u buy 3.0?It's more of all round racket.While carbon 1.0 is only for offense.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I never really use AT700 or AT800 Off to play,but i know that both TSF300A n AT700 is head heavy.Dunno if it's compared to AT800 off.One thing for sure is that when u use TSF300A to smash,it sounds "BAM"..really different from any other rackets i've used.Great endurance for stringing tension as well.Up to 30 lbs.

I was wonderring is there any difference in quality between CH version and the other versions.As i know the price of a TSF300A n D in china is about 95 pound or more.Is it just like yonex JP version n the other versions,which yonex made the JP version as the best compared to others?I did heard that kason rackets,except for CH version,there's no guarantee..Maybe just some store guarantee or each countries kason representatives(if available).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz
    I use the Carbon 3.0 n the dealer said it has the exact tech n material.It's probably just the stiffness.Carbon 1.0 is more flex compare to 3.0.Why dont u buy 3.0?It's more of all round racket.While carbon 1.0 is only for offense.
    My previous racket, the crack was actually at the cap (CS cap) . It was flexible and head heavy more of an offensive racket. I really thinks its a very good racket. well anyway, I asked the shop owner for another racket that have more less similiar characteristic. so he offer me this carbon 1.0. He told me that this is a good offensive racket. Hopefully I make the right decision.

One thing that make me thinking is that, there a sticker on the racket indicating 16-20lbs. WTH ??? This ~MYR200+ cannot take higher tension ???? anyway I strung it with b66@23 ... & nest thursday only I can test this racket..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Most of carbon series r 3U(85-89g),and the sticker indicated 20-22lbs.Is urs 4U?

I strung my carbon 3.0 with P-75(0.67) at 26 lbs.The dealer said i may strung it to max 28lbs.Also,the first thing i asked is that if the guarantee is still valid if i do so."Yes,it'll still be valid,as long as it's not too high above the suggested"he said.Also,he supposed to be the one to do the stringing.So,The thing is that u have to talk to the dealer first.My point is that actually,if urs r authentic,the frame is supposed to be durable enough 4 u to string it at higher tensions.It's just that u dont want ur guarantee to be invalid just because of different terms of guarantee policy then in china.So,that's why..ask the dealer 1st.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I asked the dealer about this, his said that the racket can hold up to 25lbs. Anyway at Kason website, it stated it recommended tension is up to 22 I think. I will post the serial number on the serial number thread. Mine is 3U.
    X carbon 1.0, nanoforce is printed on the racket.

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smichz

Did you ever try the TSF 86 Ti ? This seems to be a very interesting racket !
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast