User Tag List

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

No,i havent tried to use it,but yes,i know that racket.It's one of the most preffered TSF racket despise of the economical price.It's around $60 in here
    I lastly prefer TSF300A as i wanted to have the best TSF racket instead of having more quantity of it.It's the predecessor of the legendary TSF86,the earliest kason racket that lin dan used in his junior.

Yup..u can try that racket.It's included in d higher end of TSF series.Alot of ppl also said that it feels great to play with it.
    Last edited by Smichz; 04-06-2007 at 02:27 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Hitman71
    I asked the dealer about this, his said that the racket can hold up to 25lbs. Anyway at Kason website, it stated it recommended tension is up to 22 I think. I will post the serial number on the serial number thread. Mine is 3U.
    X carbon 1.0, nanoforce is printed on the racket.

Thanks
    I guess they just put the sticker wrongly.Yes..i also guess so.But i've put my 3.0 to 26lbs.So,if u want,u can also try that.Yup..nanoforce is printed on every carbon series.Oh yea..tell me how do u feel after u tested the racket k?
    My friend also wanna buy one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IT'S GONE!!!!

I received my TSF300A last Wednesday, I played with it that night and on hearing a few 'creaking' noises found that some paint had chipped around the top of the cone, then, played again Thursday night and on a backhand clear (one of my stronger shots) the shaft snapped below the top of the cone, the head, and majority of the shaft, went flying across the court!

Previous to this I had no clashes, and had not hit anything with the racket other than shuttles.

I will post some pics, but my digital camera isn't great at 'macro' close-ups so I don't know how clear they'll come out.

Really dissapointed I have to say, just got to see what the supplier says now...... 65 for 2 days play is not good though!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

then i believe it's a fake.Contact ur supplier n ask for his responsibility.Believe me,i used it so many times.Even my lower-end kason carbon 3.0 can sustain clashes during double matches,just suffer some small paint chips.I've used it for 6 months already.My friend's kason troy 1193 which he bought less than 20 pounds as well.I guess that shows that urs r fake,as my friends n coaches who has TSF300A also never had a complains about the TSF300A.

That's why i said it's kind of impossible that kason in UK is much cheaper than in china.Hope everything's fine with ur returning process..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz
    That's why i said it's kind of impossible that kason in UK is much cheaper than in china.Hope everything's fine with ur returning process..
    I could kind of believe that smichz if I'd bought it from a 'Ebay only' seller, but this racket came from a retailer who is a registered dealer of brands such as Yonex, Forza, Ashaway, Karakal, Wilson etc.

What I honestly think is that I got a racket that had a manufacturing fault, where it's broken there's a 'bubble' in the inner 'graphite?' section, the break has occured halfway through the bubble. Don't know if you can see from the pics as my digital camera isn't good at macro/close shots.

So I think the Carbon Fibre (Ultra Thin Fibre) which is what you see splintered is ok but the 'bubble' which is off-centre of the shaft, left a very thin wall towards one edge and the strength of the fibre wasn't enough to
    hold it together with this weakened inner core.

I'll be putting this argument to the place I bought it from, I'd be happy to have another TSF300A as a replacement if this was a 'one off' manufacturing fault.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Excellent pictures. very clear.

I'll keep an eye on my TSF300A, if it does break...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I've never really heard anything about Kason racket's, but now I see their the racket's the China Team uses? Are they any good? maybe a suggestion as to a racket suitable for me? My style if smashed based doubles player, I prefer head heavy and stiff... and how's the TSF-300A? It seems to be the most mentioned racket in this topic unless i skimmed through this topic too fast. thanks guys.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsamac
    IT'S GONE!!!!

I received my TSF300A last Wednesday, I played with it that night and on hearing a few 'creaking' noises found that some paint had chipped around the top of the cone, then, played again Thursday night and on a backhand clear (one of my stronger shots) the shaft snapped below the top of the cone, the head, and majority of the shaft, went flying across the court!

Previous to this I had no clashes, and had not hit anything with the racket other than shuttles.

I will post some pics, but my digital camera isn't great at 'macro' close-ups so I don't know how clear they'll come out.

Really dissapointed I have to say, just got to see what the supplier says now...... 65 for 2 days play is not good though!

Well before I got my kason carbon 1.0, I was using a gosen racket which moreless at the same price as the Kason. After an hour of playing with that racket i heard the 'creaking' noise as you describe. I swing it up and down quickly, the clear the 'creaking' sound becomes. After closer look, I found that the sound came from the cone, which has a small crack and the shaft was half broken / detached from the handle. I was lucky that I have just finished my game, if not I'm sure the the racket will also fly . I return the racket and the dealer replace it with the Kason carbon 1.0 . . Hopefully this wont happen again

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

As long as u got those rackets from a trusted dealer,who can be responsible for all the mishaps..u can be relax.I also got experience of a small crack on the cone.It doesnt really affect my game,but i just feel like it's too lose.Then,i brought it back to the dealer,n he helped me fixed that up.Everything was fine.The procedures itself shouldn't be hard,as long as the dealer is trustable n helpful.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Tulsamac
    I could kind of believe that smichz if I'd bought it from a 'Ebay only' seller, but this racket came from a retailer who is a registered dealer of brands such as Yonex, Forza, Ashaway, Karakal, Wilson etc.

What I honestly think is that I got a racket that had a manufacturing fault, where it's broken there's a 'bubble' in the inner 'graphite?' section, the break has occured halfway through the bubble. Don't know if you can see from the pics as my digital camera isn't good at macro/close shots.

So I think the Carbon Fibre (Ultra Thin Fibre) which is what you see splintered is ok but the 'bubble' which is off-centre of the shaft, left a very thin wall towards one edge and the strength of the fibre wasn't enough to
    hold it together with this weakened inner core.

I'll be putting this argument to the place I bought it from, I'd be happy to have another TSF300A as a replacement if this was a 'one off' manufacturing fault.
    It's broken badly.Yes,probably there was some mistakes during the making of it.I mean,damn..hope that the dealer can be helpful n would,i mean must,change a new TSF300A for u!Aint worthed to get this kind of outcome after two times of use.The real good TSF300A(if u know what i mean) is one of the top preffered rackets for the pros in china.Which is also known for its durability n the quality of the materials.Like i said,Kason's paint job is one of the best i've ever seen.U should see my often-clashed racket.I'll post d pics next time.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

holy cow....?!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

holly cow....?!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

holly cow....?!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by david07
    I've never really heard anything about Kason racket's, but now I see their the racket's the China Team uses? Are they any good? maybe a suggestion as to a racket suitable for me? My style if smashed based doubles player, I prefer head heavy and stiff... and how's the TSF-300A? It seems to be the most mentioned racket in this topic unless i skimmed through this topic too fast. thanks guys.
    Great question u got here,because chinese rackets r mainly made for singles.There's less rackets for doubles.But kason got some choices for doubles,such as..

http://kason.com.cn/en/products_detail.asp?id=489

http://kason.com.cn/en/products_detail.asp?id=504

http://kason.com.cn/en/list_cat.asp?cat_id=58

They're mainly for doubles as they're shorter.Even it's mainly for single player,u can also use TSF300A for its head heaviness and it's stiffer.But i wont do that if i were u,as i dont wanna clash my expensive racket with some inexperienced player's cheap rackets.
    but lastly,it's all up to u..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Zero_Cool
    holly cow....?!!!
    U might think that he must be some sort of "superman"..or maybe he is!I was suprised as well.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Viper2005
    Excellent pictures. very clear.

I'll keep an eye on my TSF300A, if it does break...
    Good point there,but i dont wish that there'll be more of this happening to us.Let it just be only tulsamac who ever suffered this.JK!!
    Let's all of us hope n pray that tulsamac will get a new perfectly manufactured TSF300A in return!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Smichz
    Great question u got here,because chinese rackets r mainly made for singles.There's less rackets for doubles.But kason got some choices for doubles,such as..

http://kason.com.cn/en/products_detail.asp?id=489

http://kason.com.cn/en/products_detail.asp?id=504

http://kason.com.cn/en/list_cat.asp?cat_id=58

They're mainly for doubles as they're shorter.Even it's mainly for single player,u can also use TSF300A for its head heaviness and it's stiffer.But i wont do that if i were u,as i dont wanna clash my expensive racket with some inexperienced player's cheap rackets.
    but lastly,it's all up to u..
    If i get a good Kason racket, I'll only use it with my actual partner that I play in competition with. So those are the only three? They're all rated for amatures... I'm not an amature lol, been playing for four years competitive.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast