Racquet Doctor's Email ??

Discussion in 'Badminton Rackets / Equipment' started by Gregory, Oct 2, 2001.

1. Gregory

Gregory Guest

I am Looking for The Racquet Doctors e-mail addresss from Toronto Ontario , Canada . Does anyone have his e-mail address????????

2. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    gregory, I think many people have explained to you that he does not deal with badminton anymore.
    there is no sense looking for his email because i doubt he even checks them anymore.
    if u want to buy imitation racquets go to lees or something and buy hiqua or fleet or winex.

3. Shaun, didn't you just bought a imitation MP100 at Yo's last week & you were showing it to everyone? You're the one who told me to buy the real Yonex racquet at Lee's. Why are you saying that the Gregory "if u want to buy imitation racquets go to lees or something and buy hiqua or fleet or winex. YOU ARE SUCH A JERK!"

4. Mike

Mike Guest

I wonder how many vendors are selling fakes in Canada?

5. Tony

Tony Guest

The best is to buy Yonex racquet at Yonex Authorized Dealer.

6. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    Shaun's friend is not shaun's friend.
    any real friend of mine would know that i have never bought a fake mp100 from yo's and i've only purchased 2 racquets from him...the two racquets being mp77 and ti7.
    i was only trying to help gregory when i suggested imitation racquets...i thought he wanted to look for RD in order to buy copies.

7. Daniel

Daniel Guest

We've to agree that u had intension of pin pointing 1 specific store from a lot of topics discussed in this forum. May be you should started to "think" before you send anything here.

8. Mike

Mike Guest

I have to agree with Daniel that Shaun tends to "jump the gun" that adds complication to a simple question. But I still want to give him credit for being the first one who brought up this fake stuff vendor that potentially affect all of us buying racquets online.
    Shaun is a honest person. If he remembers how he switched sides regarding the RD issue, he shouldn't be taking his truth as the whole truth.

9. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    i guess you'd have to see and play with the racquets first in order to agree with me. i've been mislead on the racquet doctor issue and choose to believe that his merchandise is fake due to information given to me by various sources.
    anyway gregory, RD doesnt deal with badminton sales anymore...sorry

10. zero

zero Regular Member

Student
    I can back Shaun up to. I have purchased a FAKE racquet before from RD.Shaun wrote:
    >
    > i guess you'd have to see and play with the racquets
    > first in order to agree with me. i've been mislead on the
    > racquet doctor issue and choose to believe that his
    > merchandise is fake due to information given to me by various
    > sources.
    > anyway gregory, RD doesnt deal with badminton sales
    > anymore...sorry

11. zero

zero Regular Member

Student
    I can back Shaun up to. I have purchased a FAKE racquet before from RD.Shaun wrote:

12. Shaun: Being stupid once is enough! But going back to RD to buy more racquet from him.......should hung yourself right away! Who says I'm not Shaun's Friend? Why would I knew about this if I'm not his friend?

13. Gregory

Gregory Guest

THANKS E V E R Y O N E !!!!!!!!!!!!

14. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    simple.
    because i post everything i do that is badminton.
    u dont even have to know me to know what i do.

15. Creative

Creative Guest

Gregory, do a search on Racquet Doctor and you will understand why no one gives his e-mail on BC. I don't think he sells racquets anymore at least badminton racquets. Do a simple search on BC and everything will clear up. :)

16. Brett

Brett Regular Member

Daniel, maybe you should take enough time to utilize proper grammar when you post a message - I have no idea what you were attempting to state.

17. Howard

Howard Regular Member

Student
    Hey shauns friend, When he said go to lee's for imitation rackets he wasn't saying lees sold fake rackets, Winex it self said that they make imitations of rackets.These companys do make imitation rackets of yonex.thse companys also sell at alot lower price than retail yonexs rackets. And if you bought a racket that you never palyed with before from RD you wouldn't know it was fake.RD had a really good backround when we all bought from him. We didn't check to see if RD's rackets were fake or not cause no one thought he would sell fake rackets

18. Why don't you all admit YOU'RE STUPID!

Howard: Did Shaun paid you to speak up for him? How do you know he didn't meant Lee's sells fake racquets? YOU SUCK UP!

19. shaun

shaun Regular Member

Theatre boy!!
    lees doesnt sell fake racquets. but they DO carry some imitation racquets at a much lower cost.
    "shaun's friend"...its best not to cause arguments on this forum with us regarding RD. this issue has been discussed in previous threads enough.
    believe what you want....and i choose to believe you are ALI! ;)

20. Creative

Creative Guest

Ok Kwun, it's time to delete this thread. :)