Spore/JB : Where to buy Toalson Power Grip???

Discussion in 'Market Place' started by Slacker, Jan 8, 2007.

1. Slacker

Slacker Regular Member

Baddy Fanatic/Addict FULL-TIME!!!
    Hi Dudes... i usually buy my Toalson Power Grip from Artric Pacific...but a couple of weeks back.. i went (NO MORE!!!) and the boss told me he is not goin to restock the grips as the shop is shifting soon. :(

Hence will like to ask u guys out there in Spore/JB who knows where i can find the grips... it usually comes seperately and stored in a plastic container like the Toalson Neo-Quik and Ultra grips. ;) But on the grip itself.. will have the Toalson logo..and the words "Power G" :p

So if anybody knows where i can get this grip in Spore/JB...pls give me a post here. Thanks alot!!!! :D :D :D

#1 Slacker, Jan 8, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2007
  2. roller

roller Regular Member

Are you referring to this?

[​IMG]

Did you try Queensway Shopping Centre? I had bought some from Ranking Sports before. Not sure if they are still available. Will keep a lookout.

Actually I quite like these grips:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

#2 roller, Jan 8, 2007
    Last edited: Jan 8, 2007
  3. Slacker

Slacker Regular Member

Hi Roller... thanks alot for the post. I did try Queensway a week back.. but din realise its in packs of 3s like this..hence only homing in on those containers which sells the grips seperately. :eek: Welll, i guess it might be this grip lor... but the Power grips i usually buy are in the containers sold individually.. and the colours are usually bright neon yellow and orange. :p But colours aside.. do u know how much isit in dis pack of 3s?? Thanks man for helping me to keep a lookout in any case.... :D

4. tkteo

tkteo Regular Member

Student
    You may also check if World of Sports carries those grips. I think WOS is the local distributor for Toalson and not just Mizuno.

5. Slacker

Slacker Regular Member

Hi tkteo.. ya..will do a search at WOS outlets. Thanks. :D After running around BB complex and Queensway yesterday, realised no shops in BB complex sells toalson grips. :eek: Shops in Queensway eg; chau beng, gala, sports interlink do stock toalson grips like the remaining other 3 kinds of grips..but no Power Grip..Gala says out of stock at the moment. :(

Hope when Artric will restock after it shifted... :p

6. kachang putih

kachang putih Regular Member

Hi Slacker, Artric Sports had toalson grips now. They are located opposite Sembawang Shopping Center at 9 Sembong Road which is inside a terrace house. You can find him there. I just bought a Toalson racket 72gm, together with grip and 0.66mm string with a very nice price. You can find him there.

7. BAM Malaysia

BAM Malaysia Regular Member

I know at Taman sentosa Johor have sell the toalson power overgrip. The shop name is Honly Trading