How do you lose weight?

Discussion in 'Badminton String' started by slam_w2k, Jan 8, 2007.

1. slam_w2k

slam_w2k Regular Member

I think most of the members here suggested always go up in string tensions to maximize performance. I myself want to go up in tension, but every time I tried to go up even 1-2 lbs, I totally loss touch with my racket(s).

I think some stringer make a extra string(Yonex) at cross A7 if they start cross from top. I myself some how like two knots(I am still experimenting). My question is how or can you make extra string(cross or main) when you string your racket? And how much string(length) = 1lb?

I just cut the top cross from my 9000s, can I re-tension by just playing it overtime?

2. morewood

morewood Regular Member

Sorry are you asking about how to string or what affects the string tension? If your learning the restringing your own racquet with a cheap drop weight machine the chances are your not pulling the same tension each time, therefore its difficult to be sure that your actually getting what you want as far as tension is concerned.
    If your asking what affects the tension then the stringer is the biggest difference, find one stringer who your happy with an use him/her all the time.