User Tag List

Page 10 of 591 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 60 110 510 ... LastLast
Results 154 to 170 of 10032
  1. #154
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Hes back and i've sed it all along! giv him til auguzst now and we'll hav a world champ

  2. #155
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makkem_1
    Oh yeah, that's really clever, isn't it? There are some players who it is necessary to bash - showoffs... but this is just a case of ingratitude.

    OneToughBirdie, it is people like you who made it such a life-and-death thing for LCW before, which is why he was choking. It makes me pretty angry in fact that you can't leave well enough alone.

    If he loses what's that to you anyway? He doesn't owe it to anyone but himself and God - even his coaches are contracted. He's a world class player and frankly earns his money - the thing that pisses me off about your comments is that usually these comments are made by armchair fans - I mean, do you even play the game?

    I would guess not, or not at a decent standard - so don't take the p***. This is some guy's career - not only that but he takes it too much to heart.
    I read your earlier posts encouraging your beloved LCW. Am I bashing or criticizing LCW?...I tought you are educated, you should read my earlier posts before jumping in conclusion that I am bashing LCW...guess you did pretty bad in your english exam, can't even comprehend what I wrote.
    Regardingmy badminton skill, pout it this way, I am a mediocre player but good enough to beat you, hahaha! LOL!

  3. #156
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    shoebox
    Posts
    449
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makkem_1
    Oh yeah, that's really clever, isn't it? There are some players who it is necessary to bash - showoffs... but this is just a case of ingratitude.

    OneToughBirdie, it is people like you who made it such a life-and-death thing for LCW before, which is why he was choking. It makes me pretty angry in fact that you can't leave well enough alone.

    If he loses what's that to you anyway? He doesn't owe it to anyone but himself and God - even his coaches are contracted. He's a world class player and frankly earns his money - the thing that pisses me off about your comments is that usually these comments are made by armchair fans - I mean, do you even play the game?

    I would guess not, or not at a decent standard - so don't take the p***. This is some guy's career - not only that but he takes it too much to heart.
    i think OneToughBirdie is only joking...relax
    don't think he was 'bashing' lcw...only suggesting and agreeing that whilst it is great lcw won the indonesian open, there are 'bigger fish to fry'. ie. WC, Olympics etc

    -cheers

  4. #157
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,550
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Makkem_1
    Oh yeah, that's really clever, isn't it? There are some players who it is necessary to bash - showoffs... but this is just a case of ingratitude.

    OneToughBirdie, it is people like you who made it such a life-and-death thing for LCW before, which is why he was choking. It makes me pretty angry in fact that you can't leave well enough alone.

    If he loses what's that to you anyway? He doesn't owe it to anyone but himself and God - even his coaches are contracted. He's a world class player and frankly earns his money - the thing that pisses me off about your comments is that usually these comments are made by armchair fans - I mean, do you even play the game?

    I would guess not, or not at a decent standard - so don't take the p***. This is some guy's career - not only that but he takes it too much to heart.
    take it easy man..... in disagreeing in ppl's comments/posts/ideas, there's no need to be.......... not good for your hypertension you know.......

  5. #158
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dimplex
    i think OneToughBirdie is only joking...relax
    don't think he was 'bashing' lcw...only suggesting and agreeing that whilst it is great lcw won the indonesian open, there are 'bigger fish to fry'. ie. WC, Olympics etc

    -cheers
    That is exactly what I was doing...meant joking and replying to Permuda post earlier, guess Makkem did not read Permuda post....thanks Dimplex and Alfa-2 for clarifying, hahaha! I know Makkem is a diehard LCW fan as I read his heart felt, touching, emotional, tear jerking posts a while back encouraging LCW when LCW is going downhill and lotsa fans have said he is done like turkey, "habis", "tiada harapan", etc after LM kaput to Korea. Look Makkem, LCW play superbly and if he plays like this in the next tourney, then he really is back...but don't praise too much, just in case the fairy got upset with MAS fans and pass the yoyo curse onto LCW...look HH got the curse, or maybe the $$$ reward is the actual curse, LOL!!!

  6. #159
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,550
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    hope that LCW can carry on with his superb play when facing TH, LD n CJ.......he hasnt had good results against this 3 players lately........not forgetting PG too.

  7. #160
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    kuala lumpur
    Posts
    191
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    he is hungry for titles now.. hope he won't lose his focus again.. i think winning the indonesia open surely boosted his confidence.. be consistent and improving is important! he is hungry for titles while i'm hungry for his power and shine on court!

  8. #161
    Regular Member robin7's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Puchong Prima
    Posts
    13,684
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    李宗偉終于找回自信!
    LCW regained his confidence!
    Last edited by robin7; 05-15-2007 at 02:57 AM.

  9. #162
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    3,321
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie
    That is exactly what I was doing...meant joking and replying to Permuda post earlier, guess Makkem did not read Permuda post....thanks Dimplex and Alfa-2 for clarifying, hahaha! I know Makkem is a diehard LCW fan as I read his heart felt, touching, emotional, tear jerking posts a while back encouraging LCW when LCW is going downhill and lotsa fans have said he is done like turkey, "habis", "tiada harapan", etc after LM kaput to Korea. Look Makkem, LCW play superbly and if he plays like this in the next tourney, then he really is back...but don't praise too much, just in case the fairy got upset with MAS fans and pass the yoyo curse onto LCW...look HH got the curse, or maybe the $$$ reward is the actual curse, LOL!!!
    The problem is although you are clearly an MAS fan, you are(same with Jack) essentially a CHN MS worshipper. Makkem is right to fire away. Some of you MAS fans have the biggest inferiority complex. (Am I joking?)

  10. #163
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    icy cold place
    Posts
    3,778
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pjswift
    The problem is although you are clearly an MAS fan, you are(same with Jack) essentially a CHN MS worshipper. Makkem is right to fire away. Some of you MAS fans have the biggest inferiority complex. (Am I joking?)
    You are right...I am a MAS fan all the way and why won't I be? I would like MAS to do well and win them all (that is wishful thinking)...Now don't tell me fans do not have a hidden agenda hoping their player of choice and country they are from would win them all. If you are a Sing, don't tell me you do not wish Sing to win too...everytime?
    I do not worship any players, I admire and respect their talent, skill, peserverence, hardwork, and I respect and admire CHN for her dominance, even though it is not healthy for the sport, we need inter-nation rivalry. Look at IO07, where the stadium used to be packed full-house and threatening crowds, look at video dl, lots of empty seats in Jakarta!
    I admire a player not only for his/her achievements but attitude, humble and hardwork (that is where LCW standout) but I am also a realist, LD is 5% (one guy replied to my earlier post in another thread saying LD is 15%) better than the best of the rest, and the one to beat in any tourneys. Now whether you like it or not, or accuse me of worshipping LD or any CHN players, let's face it, LD did not earn his no.1 rank for so many years for nothing and the favorite to beat in OLY08 or any Opens...give credit to the player who deservedly earn them...and btw, I have made many posts, where in any of my posts did I worship anyone, please enlighten me???...Respect and admiration is not worshipping, if you mix the wording up, then all those BCers who praise LD or anyone else are worshippers..LOL!

  11. #164
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,550
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pjswift
    The problem is although you are clearly an MAS fan, you are(same with Jack) essentially a CHN MS worshipper. Makkem is right to fire away. Some of you MAS fans have the biggest inferiority complex. (Am I joking?)
    I dont know about OneToughBirdie (not sure if he is a MAS fan).....but as for Jack and me, we're a true Malaysian, and we dont worship CHN MS, just that CHN happens to have better MS than MAS do.

    If you truly do know a Malaysian, then you would know how die hard MAS supporter are for their country's players. Just look at how BC is flooded with MAS fans whenever KKK or LCW or any other MAS player is playing. Dont ever doubt us, not even for a second. alright?

  12. #165
    Regular Member ants's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Location
    Malaysian Citizen of the World
    Posts
    13,157
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    I am back! Says Chong Wei...
    Attached Images Attached Images  

  13. #166
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Malaysia
    Posts
    138
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alfa-2
    I dont know about OneToughBirdie (not sure if he is a MAS fan).....but as for Jack and me, we're a true Malaysian, and we dont worship CHN MS, just that CHN happens to have better MS than MAS do.

    If you truly do know a Malaysian, then you would know how die hard MAS supporter are for their country's players. Just look at how BC is flooded with MAS fans whenever KKK or LCW or any other MAS player is playing. Dont ever doubt us, not even for a second. alright?
    hey, totally agree wif u here..

  14. #167
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Penang, Malaysia
    Posts
    2,550
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by maIRa
    hey, totally agree wif u here..
    Thanks. nice to know that there is ppl out there that have the same thoughts as mine........

  15. #168
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Cardiff
    Posts
    128
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ants
    I am back! Says Chong Wei...
    hell yeh defo he is back!!!

  16. #169
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie
    I read your earlier posts encouraging your beloved LCW. Am I bashing or criticizing LCW?...I tought you are educated, you should read my earlier posts before jumping in conclusion that I am bashing LCW...guess you did pretty bad in your english exam, can't even comprehend what I wrote.

    -I didn't read your other posts: just replied to the one I saw. If it wasn't representative of your other posts, I'm sorry: but 90% of these kind of posts are genuine not tongue-in-cheek, hence I bashed you: they are a 'pet hate'

    But.... seeing as you got personal... I have enough erudition at least to string a sentence together and spell: I am a native English speaker [which I guess you aren't] and I have several degrees, so lol I'm not going to cry over you insulting my intelligence!

    Regardingmy badminton skill, pout it this way, I am a mediocre player but good enough to beat you, hahaha! LOL!
    -Never in this life - you would get a caning if you didn't live in Canada!

  17. #170
    Regular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    160
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

    Default

    Slightly off topic, but yeah, I think OneToughBirdie would get about as many points from me as he would against LCW.... well, an integer figure, but not necessarily positive

    Being bashed by your own countrymen? Ah, that's sad. Never mind, just remember you're the badminton equivalent of a Chelsea fan!

Page 10 of 591 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 60 110 510 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Li Xuerui ( 李雪芮 )
    By cobalt in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 829
    : 09-03-2014, 09:47 PM
  2. Li Na ( 李娜 )
    By 2cents in forum Chit-Chat
    Replies: 43
    : 07-02-2012, 07:25 AM
  3. Li Yongbo ( 李永波 )
    By Han in forum China Professional Players
    Replies: 302
    : 06-06-2012, 10:12 AM
  4. To everyone especially those from China: I am 李宗偉,not 李崇偉!
    By Malaysianfan in forum Malaysia Professional Players
    Replies: 19
    : 06-20-2007, 02:14 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •