User Tag List

Page 128 of 668 FirstFirst ... 28 78 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 178 228 628 ... LastLast
Results 2,160 to 2,176 of 11344
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

AE10, my prediction is LCW will be out at SF. LD will win to add to majors as LD is targeting AE so best bet is on him. As for TH, he will win if punters can fix the game as Pemuda said...TH win AE and retires, LD win $$$ and go home happy, LCW win $$$ and go shopping with stewardess...win-win for everyone
    Talking about XBall, heck, he bet on Dato even if Dato has a broken leg, but then again he doesn't pay up anyway
    Caution though, my predictions usually go haywire, more wrongs than score...Alamak!!!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Too early to tell??

27, numerous tripping up at all the previous major events ... still too early to tell? Its gonna be an interesting 2010 indeed

ahhh ... I see some brave souls stepping forward with their predictions. Good!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Can anyone predict..

..if DLCW is even going to show up or participate in next yr's AE?..
    ..if LD is even going to show up or participate in next yr's AE?..
    ...yes, it's too early to predict..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by ctjcad View Post
    ..if DLCW is even going to show up or participate in next yr's AE?..
    ..if LD is even going to show up or participate in next yr's AE?..
    ...yes, it's too early to predict..
    Barring injury, I bet my Apac racket that both will attend...AE is a major, both wants it
    Also, at best for both of them, there are 2 AEs left after AE10. WC is once every 2 years and OLY is 4 yrs interval. So, not too many majors left to hunt
    Last edited by OneToughBirdie; 10-10-2009 at 04:00 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^Anyone..^^

..maybe even your daughter can make that prediction...
    Can anyone predict either or both LD & DLCW will be healthy/injury-free by next yr's AE??..
    WC will still be an annual event, at least until 2012 OG; it will go back to a biennial event after the 2012 OG.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dont we all make predictions?

Whether it is some sporting event, test results, share market, the economy etc etc?

Should there be a no show by LCW for the AE10, well the tourney will still go on as the AE is definitely bigger than the lad. As for LCW, his cabinet will still show ... no majors.

Should there be a no show by LD, tourney will still go on as usual. LD's cabinet is still filled with a couple of AEs.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default ^^Sure..^^

..everyone can make predictions and the AE show will still go on if either or both should fail to show up...
    So, do you know if DLCW or LD are going to be there for next yr's AE??..what's your call??..

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

..everyone can make predictions and the AE show will still go on if either or both should fail to show up...
    So, do you know if DLCW or LD are going to be there for next yr's AE??..what's your call??..
    Nobody knows for certain what will happen even tomorrow, we can only predict, guess, etc...Pros may choose to skip some SS but defnitely not a SS that is considered a major. And AE is one of them. Even HH had one.
    Of course, you can make a case of TH skipping AE when he was at his prime. I don't know TH at all. I am not sure TH regrets that decision to skip or not because that is the single major missing in his collection, one that his compatriots Rudy and Lim has multiples of them and LD has 3 of them officially, and 4 of them 'unofficially'.
    Because LD's target is majors only and a proven winner, and still is the best player today in my opinion and with AE10 only a few months away, that is why I pick him to win.

And thanks for correcting that WC is an annual affair still.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Will they be there??

Will Brazil show up for next year's World Cup in South Africa?

Will Federer & Nadal show up for Wimbledon next year?

Will Tiger Woods show up for the US Open next year?

Will Wayne Rooney show up for the coming derby against Liverpool?

Will Tom Cruise continue to make movies?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Pemuda View Post
    Will Brazil show up for next year's World Cup in South Africa?

Will Federer & Nadal show up for Wimbledon next year?

Will Tiger Woods show up for the US Open next year?

Will Wayne Rooney show up for the coming derby against Liverpool?

Will Tom Cruise continue to make movies?

akhem, yea. it's clear. Don't have to be sooos farsighted, no? =p
    Injuries aside, i believe 2 top players will attend. Lin Dan is in the top of the list to hold the title. No matter how much i want a Malaysian to win, what is better? a lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear? but hey,

Winning isn't always finishing first. Sometimes winning is just finishing. LCW is, for me a winner when he had getting ahead of himself, not others. Meet Lin Dan and give me better than Olympic Final. Lin Dan can have the AE title, i will have my own winner.

If you don’t like my driving, then stay off the sidewalk. *wink*

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Yes..

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    Nobody knows for certain what will happen even tomorrow, we can only predict, guess, etc...
    ..no one knows for certain what will happen tomorrow, but our Pemuda sure loves to make predictions; afterall, it seems to be his specialty..

Thus, the question to Pemuda, again:
    So, do you know if DLCW & LD are going to be there for next yr's AE??..what's your call??..

*Pemuda, yes, please enlighten and entertain us with your predictions to your 5 questions..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 10-11-2009 at 04:10 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Now ... now

Whats my call? ... sorry maybe I didnt provide em' visual aid, but if you would re-read my earlier posting, I did say that LCW wont make the final in AE10.
    Funny ... you kept asking me for my call when you are unwilling to put forward your prediction on who is going to win AE10

Pertaining to your ;'so, do you know if DLCW & LD are going to be there for next yr's AE?', the answer is in that 5 questions.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Dont we all make predictions in life?

..no one knows for certain what will happen tomorrow, but our Pemuda sure loves to make predictions; afterall, it seems to be his specialty..
    Not my specialty. Maybe you should look for them guys in PAW in this forum if you are looking for specialty?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

erm .. we shouls now ask if Argentina will be in africa next summer ..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Out of topic la, you guys should ask how Lee Chong Wei condition right now ...
    The best question,will amin become badminton player? hahahaha!
    Last edited by Amin Khalili; 10-11-2009 at 11:30 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Default Already forgotten??..

Whats my call? ... sorry maybe I didnt provide em' visual aid, but if you would re-read my earlier posting, I did say that LCW wont make the final in AE10.
    Funny ... you kept asking me for my call when you are unwilling to put forward your prediction on who is going to win AE10

Pertaining to your ;'so, do you know if DLCW & LD are going to be there for next yr's AE?', the answer is in that 5 questions.

- My question is not abt whether DLCW will win that AE; i got that answer from you already. The question i'm asking is: will both DLCW and LD be there for the AE? Please re-read again.
    - As for my "prediction". I already put forth my "prediction" in an earlier post. Not sure if you paid attention to that. However, i put forth that it's too soon to call cos both or either of them might not even show up. Please find my post or should i point my post to you??..
    - What is your answer in those 5 question??..Yay or nay for DLCW and LD to show up??..
    Not my specialty. Maybe you should look for them guys in PAW in this forum if you are looking for specialty?
    ..your specialty is not making prediction??...erm, i'm sure quite a few folks would feel otherwise. I can start with your prediction of this yr's WC for the M'sia squad. Or did you forget abt that??..
    Last edited by ctjcad; 10-11-2009 at 12:58 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All England 10 is held in March, that is 5 months from now...if Dato cannot recover by then, might as well close shop. If LCW and LD are seriously selective in SS, AE is one both will not miss and actually willl train hard for it...therefore LCW and LD will both be there (and I bet both my Apacs on that plus my collector's 1988 Cab20)...my prediction is LCW will be out in SF and LD will win his 4th or 5th. Again, looking at my past prediction, very seldom is correct though