User Tag List

Page 296 of 589 FirstFirst ... 196 246 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 346 396 ... LastLast
Results 5,016 to 5,032 of 10013
    Mentioned
    39 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo View Post
    I guess u must have gotten some insider details about the YY deal that we don't know... care to share? I thought Li Ning has all the $$$ muscle to outbid any sponsors, no? Boonsak is now with Li Ning, also the Indian tall girl (can't recall her name), and some of the players from Singapore...
    Jwala Gutta and her then (now ex) hubby Chetan Anand signed up in August 2009 for a 2-year contract.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    there is no way lining has a chance, buddy

what yonex can offer, lining would not be able or rather can't.

yonex gave lcw a deal too good to consider others
    and not forgetting he's loyal too... so, he probably will stick with Yonex, ever... ^^

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by wilcan View Post
    at least i know LCW doesnt need the guy sitting behind he during this SS Final, the guy didn't give much suggestion for LCW..and LCW still played very good
    That shows LCW stil can play his normal game even without his normal coach, misbun

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by chris-ccc View Post
    OMG. Saying that a Super Series Masters Finals title is a useless title?

Our Badminton is now evolving from national-based players to independent-based players.

IMHO, when more professional players become less attached to their national associations, a Super Series Masters Finals Championship title will become one of the most treasured titles to win.
    Just ignore that silly guy. He's a troublemaker. He will always come out from this tomb whenever LCW win or lost

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wow, this thread is so hot now..

ok next assignment: the malaysia open

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

all the best for lcw in both mo and ko ..

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

he need to ko cj,cl and bcl to the final of ko
    haha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

there is no way lining has a chance, buddy

what yonex can offer, lining would not be able or rather can't.

yonex gave lcw a deal too good to consider others
    Lets not be to sure about the future shall we :-) ..I think LCW is smarter than you think :-) .. Li-Ning really understands how to listen to the athletes and provide them with the highest quality rackets and shoes :-).. And going independant his biggest goal will be to win the olympics 2012, it is maybe not in his primary interest to help Yonex "survive" the onslought from Victor, Li-Ning etc :-)

/Twobeer

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post
    Lets not be to sure about the future shall we :-) ..I think LCW is smarter than you think :-) .. Li-Ning really understands how to listen to the athletes and provide them with the highest quality rackets and shoes :-).. And going independant his biggest goal will be to win the olympics 2012, it is maybe not in his primary interest to help Yonex "survive" the onslought from Victor, Li-Ning etc :-)

/Twobeer
    Right. He will look for a deal that best suits him. That said, Yonex will probably move heaven and earth so that they do not lose him. Next to Lin Dan, he is the most marketable commodity in the sport. Yonex's market share has been eroded in recent years by players and associations jumping ship to other brands (notably Li Ning and Victor).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by twobeer View Post

/Twobeer
    i was hoping that post could blink the eyes of the Li ning sales manager reading bc post

you know, when he propose to lcw, the blink eye will add a couple of zeros at the back

but seriously, i know what i am talking about.

normally the sponsored player enjoys the flow of $€

other than promoting the brand or following what is written in the contract

the sales of the sponsors will only be greatly affected if,

for instance lcw won the olympic gold

indirectly, we can say lcw is trying to push the sales up for his sponsor

because he also wants to win olympic very badly and when the sales do goes up,

the next contract could be more pages …

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by madbad View Post
    Right. He will look for a deal that best suits him. That said, Yonex will probably move heaven and earth so that they do not lose him. Next to Lin Dan, he is the most marketable commodity in the sport. Yonex's market share has been eroded in recent years by players and associations jumping ship to other brands (notably Li Ning and Victor).
    There is only one fellow I know uses LN rackets, even then he wears all YY. The rest of my playing friends use YY and 4 uses APAC. There are all good rackets. It still comes down to racket pricex. I was in KL last year and LD's LN rackets is priced at RM900 before discount. Really how many malaysian can afford that. An engineer wage according to someone posted is RM3K per month before tax. Even I find it hard to justify that price for a racket. Also, a LD racket for the masses is different that the real racket that LD uses which is specifically and tailored made to suit left hander LD. And some joker wanna string a racket to 35# like LD.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, buddy if you are mr.yoneyama

i bet you would send 2 pretty sales promoter to say thank you to lcw everytime he wins.. lol i know i would

and if you are him after you have offered him,

would you just sit down and wait for others to counter your offer to him?

i don't think so

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, buddy if you are mr.yoneyama

i bet you would send 2 pretty sales promoter to say thank you to lcw everytime he wins.. lol i know i would

and if you are him after you have offered him,

would you just sit down and wait for others to counter your offer to him?

i don't think so
    If LCW was a smart businessman, he would wait for the best offer. Let those after his services up the ante.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    There is only one fellow I know uses LN rackets, even then he wears all YY. The rest of my playing friends use YY and 4 uses APAC. There are all good rackets. It still comes down to racket pricex. I was in KL last year and LD's LN rackets is priced at RM900 before discount. Really how many malaysian can afford that. An engineer wage according to someone posted is RM3K per month before tax. Even I find it hard to justify that price for a racket. Also, a LD racket for the masses is different that the real racket that LD uses which is specifically and tailored made to suit left hander LD. And some joker wanna string a racket to 35# like LD.
    Thank goodness LCW doesn't have to worry about such trivial details

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by OneToughBirdie View Post
    i won't be surprise at all

the prices are way too high and li ning only uses china players as technology

find me one and i say sorry

even yonex for that matter, the latest voltron looks the same to me

i for one until today haven't even play with a li ning racket

as a player yourself i am sure you find differences in rackets nowadays slightly,

minimum or 'bearable' unlike in those days, you got hammer and sledge hammer.lol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If LCW was a smart businessman, he would wait for the best offer. Let those after his services up the ante.
    of course, just like the stock market

to marry a married woman is still possible if properly and legally

do away with the divorcing procedures and settlements

and whoever the new guy must have a big wallet for the new bride could run away

again

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

i won't be surprise at all

the prices are way too high and li ning only uses china players as technology

find me one and i say sorry

even yonex for that matter, the latest voltron looks the same to me

i for one until today haven't even play with a li ning racket

as a player yourself i am sure you find differences in rackets nowadays slightly,

minimum or 'bearable' unlike in those days, you got hammer and sledge hammer.lol
    I bought 2 APACS this year when I was in KL. The last time I bought rackets before this year was 1988 for 2 Cab20...Darn YY and LN cannot make a dime from me and still the 3 young kids, with winter club (an expensive exclusive club here) private coaching here still cannot beat this old fart in me, racket makes very little difference. As coach, you know what makes a good player, if a player already has a good racket like NS or Arc, a more expensive racket helps but not that much more.