User Tag List

Page 303 of 615 FirstFirst ... 203 253 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 353 403 ... LastLast
Results 5,135 to 5,151 of 10445
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

You again?

Thank you for your kind words.Who cares what you think?

You are the next one added to ignore.

Pls grow up, and that is good advice.
    Last edited by Bbn; 01-24-2011 at 02:46 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Bbn,
    I think you have the most members in the ignore list. At this rate, you will be left with only the moderators, administrators and ME., Just having a laugh.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    Bbn,
    I think you have the most members in the ignore list. At this rate, you will be left with only the moderators, administrators and ME., Just having a laugh.
    no, my friend, only 4 and they are latest additions, and they are all from the same gang.

To me ignore means I am no longer interested in communicating with them, nor they with me.

So, let's go our separate ways in peace and allow freedom of speech (within limits)
    Last edited by Bbn; 01-24-2011 at 06:02 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Bbn View Post
    no, my friend, only 4 and they are latest additions, and they are all from the same gang.
    To me ignore means I am no longer interested in communicating with them, nor they with me.
    So, let's go our separate ways in peace and allow freedom of speech (within limits)
    I am pleased that you still treat me as a friend. I can only name 3 and they are not from the same gang 'cos one is from another thread many many moons ago.
    Cheers. Live and let live.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Name:  SAM_4125.jpg
Views: 185
Size:  68.2 KB
    First time taking the front seat and this is what I got.

In general: I'm not sure when/where/how people start the usage of "bolehian" or even "jiayoufan" ... what I know, I will try to refrain myself from using any of those in this forum... it just *shrug* whatever... but I do get tempted to use it when I saw some provocative statements by certain CHN fans (or even worst, unappreciative Malaysians) though in the end I canceled my post... We are normal people... if no one started it, of course not many will retaliate and overly use these words... I kinda understand... I'm also defensive when it comes to supporting local heroes/national issues (I even have to defend LCW in front of me dad who thinks LD is the king and TH will burn LCW, until he saw the MO final live at the stadium and he finally admitted that LCW is one of a kind and that TH and LCW are both great players) ... I'm not CHN fan and I don't feel it sits well with me to blatantly and overly criticized their players cos I don't really care if they win or lose... just watch them and if MAS players lost to them, though disappointed, I don't find reasons to overly criticize the CHN players... I expect the same grown up thinking by fans here in BC but I guess it's too much to ask from some children... perhaps I'm too a little childish sometimes when defending our MAS player. *sigh* again, we are just human, but let's stop unnecessary, useless, mind damaging provocations...

Was listening to MIX FM this morning, and feel like I should relay this message, "Stop being a sore loser[...] support good sportsmanship" when it's due... good day everyone... ^_^

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by nokh88 View Post
    I am pleased that you still treat me as a friend. I can only name 3 and they are not from the same gang 'cos one is from another thread many many moons ago.
    Cheers. Live and let live.
    This one from another thread you refer to has long ago being restored.

I actually think he is an asset to BC. The 4th is just someone from the deep jungle.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    honestly,i dont think many cares
    stop posting for 6/7 post continuously to explain like people wanted and waiting the explanation,who cares u ignored who or what?
    no need to reply this post,just to let u know
    enjoy the korea open,lol
    Correct correct correct.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by limsy View Post
    honestly,i dont think many cares
    stop posting for 6/7 post continuously to explain like people wanted and waiting the explanation,who cares u ignored who or what?
    no need to reply this post,just to let u know
    enjoy the korea open,lol
    I am getting really annoyed by his self posting behavior replying to himself at times when nobody replies to him.

I hope the mod is aware of this and to put him in ignore list is not doing any good,

he is everywhere, lecturing members and acting like the moderator.

If he still continues like this and when I get too sick i will opt out of bc :

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

http://www.nst.com.my/nst/articles/o-_kpd_/Article

Hope yet for Chong Wei

LEE Chong Wei's form has been so impressive throughout his career that rival Taufik Hidayat of Indonesia finds it hard to believe the World No 1 has yet to win a major title.

A normally cheeky Taufik had sounded really sincere when saying that a player of Chong Wei's calibre should land at least one major and the former Olympic, world and Asian Games champion hopes his rival will break his jinx in the next two years.

That is the respect Chong Wei has earned from his peers and he has two more opportunities to win something big and retire as a true great.

The Wembley Arena in London will be where Chong Wei gets his two final chances -- in the World Championships this year and the 2012 Olympics.

While it is a fact that Chong Wei never seems to be able to produce his best in the majors, his recent dominance and Lin Dan seemingly lacking the hunger he once possessed, give rise to hope that a major is just around the corner.

Chong Wei has been in impeccable form since the start of 2011, winning the World Super Series Masters Finals and Malaysia Open without dropping a game despite his coach Misbun Sidek's future being in doubt.

Lin Dan withdrew from the Malaysia Open with an abdominal injury and if it is really serious, it will take some time before the Olympic champion returns to complete fitness, so Chong Wei should continue dominating the Super Series.

However, the most important event of 2011 is the World Championships and this is what Chong Wei should be focused on.

As Taufik pointed out, mental strength is what is standing between Chong Wei and a major.

Lin Dan is not what he used to be and Chong Wei has to believe that the three-time world champion withdrew from the Malaysia Open as he does not want to lose to the Malaysian.

But a meeting between this generation's best two players will soon happen again and Chong Wei must go on court not lacking confidence.

He is, if not better, on par with Lin Dan and Chong Wei must not let opportunity pass him by anymore.

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Dato A View Post
    Correct correct correct.
    Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post
    I am getting really annoyed by his self posting behavior replying to himself at times when nobody replies to him.

I hope the mod is aware of this and to put him in ignore list is not doing any good,

let enjoy the korea open and see who win the big price money
    who care he ignored who and yet he keep telling like he is idol and get his fans in ignored list
    cheers

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by pBmMalaysia View Post

It's not good to have politics in BC, you know...
    And also not good to try to suggest bans on members...
    Anyway, let's hope this kind of 'politics' comes to an end.

On topic, I hope Lin Dan will play properly in the Korean Open, although chances are that he withdraws, somewhere in me still hopes that he would reach the final against LCW and fight out a 3-game thriller

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

wrong post...................

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I thought i already said I no longer want to engage with certain ignored people ,have no interest in them and to just leave each other alone.

I think all their real colours are showing.Peace.To others,If you dont like what I say, just express your opinions in an educated way. And of course let's be civil and observe proper decorum ,and basically comply with forum rules and read the STICKIES.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

chill out guys... go read and contribute to some jokes will yeah... cny coming... fatt fatt time...

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Got your fat ang pow already?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thumbs up Good Use of the 'Ignore List'

Quote Originally Posted by Bbn View Post
    I thought i already said I no longer want to engage with certain ignored people ,have no interest in them and to just leave each other alone.

I think all their real colours are showing.Peace.To others,If you dont like what I say, just express your opinions in an educated way. And of course let's be civil and observe proper decorum ,and basically comply with forum rules and read the STICKIES.
    If you place that BCer in your 'Ignore List', then all posts made by that BCer will not be visible to you. You have the right to 'block out' any BCer, so that you feel not disturbed/troubled.

You can learn how to use the 'Ignore List' from this thread that I started;

http://www.badmintoncentral.com/foru...dmintonCentral

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks let's do it to have peace of mind.

"Block out", I'll have to spend the night going thru 10 pages to find that section.